Souls Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Souls Unleashed

Rejoice in The Field of Departed Souls.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

((W.I.P.))

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brinno Bolgios
Visored Vanguard
Visored Vanguard
Brinno Bolgios

Soul Currency : 4

((W.I.P.)) Empty
PostSubject: ((W.I.P.))   ((W.I.P.)) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 4:55 am

M A S K - T E M P L A T E

MASK DESCRIPTION:This mask is black, with vertical red markings coming up from his eyes and both sides of his jaw, as well as two stripes jutting down from the top of his head and two curved lines on either side of his face.The mask has reptilian eyes seen through the eye holes, no eyebrows, and sharp, fang-like teeth. The irises of his eyes turn yellow, and the sclera become red.The Mask consisting of a ripple-pattern with three dragons around the centre,it also has four stripes covering his forehead and the other two stretching past the eyes and teeth, going past his chin and joining with the marks on his chest.It has two long forward-pointing horns, with white strips extending from their center towards the tips.His jaw is jointed and rounded forehead, and has dark red stripes on both sides. It possesses long black hair.

INNER HOLLOW NAME:Kagewaki
INNER HOLLOW PERSONALITY:As befitting his tremendous power , Kagewakii is an extremely self-assured Hallow who does not think he can be defeated, viewing any attempts to thwart him as amusing diversions.He is exceedingly proud, Kagewaki believes himself to be invincible and as such he has no sense of danger or fear. This immense confidence in his own power and resiliency allows him to lead a very carefree existence. He is constantly looking for a challenge to entertain himself, but constantly views opponents of lesser size and power to be worthless. He knows nothing besides battle and destruction. Kagewaki is also completely merciless and did not hesitate to obliterate his foes. This powerful hallow views humans as weak and pathetic.
INNER HOLLOW DESCRIPTION:Kagewaki has long black hair and pale skin,handsome and frail-looking at the same time, appearing as a tall and slender young man. He has fair skin with pointy ears, yellow eyes, slit pupils, and waist-length white hair with short bangs.Armor includes a spiked pauldron that covers his left shoulder attached to the upper section of his cuirass and "lotus petal" faulds,leads to a red-eye on his chest, and two gauntlets on his arms.  Both his armor and his long flowing sash have a decided Chinese influence, as opposed to the customary Japanese armor and obi. His kimono is mostly white with a red and whitecherry blossom flower crest at the collar and sleeves, showing that he is of royal birth. He wears sashinuki hakama which are gathered at the ankles, producing a "ballooning" effect. His footwear consists of black ankle-high boots, also reminiscent of Mainland influence. On his right shoulder is fur.

MASK DURATION:8
COOLDOWN:10
Back to top Go down

((W.I.P.))
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Souls Unleashed :: The Birth Place of Souls :: The Work in Progress Area-
Jump to: