Souls Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Souls Unleashed

Rejoice in The Field of Departed Souls.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Friendly refresher...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Brink
Visored Vanguard
Visored Vanguard
Brink

Soul Currency : 62

Friendly refresher... Empty
PostSubject: Friendly refresher...   Friendly refresher... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 4:16 am

Hey does anyone want to have a practice battle I feel I am a lot rusty and wanted to get some of the rust and dirt off lol
Back to top Go down
Elixar Takoyaiba
Xtinction
Xtinction

Soul Currency : 522

PostSubject: Re: Friendly refresher...   Friendly refresher... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 6:27 am

Gladly, but a notice to anyone reading this. Instead of doing this, just make an [Open] PF topic. Although, there may (MAY) be a PF tournament soon, so, it might happen
Back to top Go down
Brink
Visored Vanguard
Visored Vanguard
Brink

PostSubject: Re: Friendly refresher...   Friendly refresher... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 11:07 am

Brink would arrive at his usual training area near the edge of town so that he would not cause anyone trouble but he would be somewhat saddened because of the down pour that was coming down it seemed as though it would never let up making the area just a muddy shadow infested mess. It would be a clearing in the woods where he had punched down some of the trees but he had put a rock off to the side in the small football lengthen clearing.

“Why do I always train on these gloomy days…”

He would jump up and down and would stretch him muscles before he would do anything he would turn his attention to a rope wrapped tree that had been worn down from him constantly hitting and kick at it strengthen his feet and hands to withstand some quite outstanding damage. He would begin by throwing a few right hooks as if aiming for someone’s ribs then he would jump and do a swift round house kick nailing his ankle right on the center of the tree to where it caused a small shockwave. His hands and feet wrapped in black so that they would not receive any damage from the environment.

“Such a bleak day to be alone training it seems as though this road I have taken is indeed one of loneliness and sorrow.”

He would let out a sigh for he seemed not to be interested in simply training today as though it was
losing its edge to entertain him and keep him focused he would walk over and sit on the rock that was at the far left end of his little training ground. He would try sensing someone’s spiritual pressure to see if there were any hollow or something at least close to that so that he might be able to get a decent fight maybe that was the spark he was missing.

(OOC: Weapon not approved so this might be a short fight lol)
Back to top Go down
Elixar Takoyaiba
Xtinction
Xtinction

PostSubject: Re: Friendly refresher...   Friendly refresher... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 9:48 am

(OOC: Usually, since the topic started prior to the approval of your Zan, but, since that was my fault, and I'm your opponent, and I wanted to see how this handles. So for the sake of all of those, I'll allow it.)

Rain, individual shards of a once great water mass, carried far away from their homes together to come crashing down like broken dreams in places they did not belong, scorned by man, yet necessary for the growth of life, the rain came crashing down on the mud ground, the tracks of another person lead towards a small football pitch length clearing. Trees around had been felled at what looked like a forceful impact.

'Hmph, seems like I'm not the only one out here.' Elixar thought to himself as he changed his course to inspect the footprints. If they had felled a tree, they were more then just your average health nut. He stopped near one of the collapsed trees, peering over carcass, there was a man there. The man jumped up and down, stretching his muscles. He watched as the man turned his attention to a rope wrapped tree that had been worn down, most likely from his constant use of the tree. The man began by throwing a few right hooks as if aiming for someone’s ribs before jumping into a swift round house kick nailing his ankle right on the center of the tree to where it caused a small shockwave.

'That explains the trees.' Elixar noted mentally as he listened to the man mention his loneliness, moving over to a rock, probably to do some sort of sensory technique, Elixar's spiritual pressure was masked, he was broadcasting a wavelength of his energy at a much lower frequency than a human's would, his signature would currently look like a small scorpion at best. He sat perched on the carcass of one of the downed trees, a scorpion was scarce in this area, so the appearance of one should have at least sparked some interest. He sat in the rain, the liquid running off of his dark uniform without leaving a mark; black trousers and black trainer-like shoes with standard black socks with a golden trim, the shirt he wore was white and long sleeved but seemed almost grey in the poor lighting, crimson tie with the school's emblem on it was billowing in the wind. This emblem is that of a crimson circle with a curved gold and black trident head in the centre, an aura of Gold surrounds the entire image. Alongside his pitch black blazer, the wind caught on his loose fitting clothing and had it sprawling in its hold. Mysterious, would be a way of summing up the above description in a single word.
Back to top Go down
Brink
Visored Vanguard
Visored Vanguard
Brink

PostSubject: Re: Friendly refresher...   Friendly refresher... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 8:12 pm

As Brink sat wondering what he was going to do and trying to sense some sort of spiritual pressure he would feel something that was odd. It was not because of how strong it was but rather how low it was seeing, as the only things that are out in these woods are usually him or animals. Therefore, the fact a spiritual pressure was at all present gave him the alert of an enemy no matter how threatening or passive there was someone else with him in the forest. ‘This must be my lucky day someone his actually here.’ Brink would look over in the direction of what was giving off the spiritual pressure to see a figure that seemed to be radiating a gold aura for some reason. If not for the spiritual pressure he or she was giving off it was also bad that he could clearly hear the clothes getting hit by rain and flapping sagely in the wind as well.

“So what are you doing her sir or ma’am it is too dark and rainy for any sane person to be out in this weather?”

Brink would spread his feet slightly not enough for the person now in front of him to see but enough for him to have a fast reaction if he would need to dodge or maybe even go for a counter attack against this mysterious man. ‘He clearly cannot be trusted but I will not make the first move…’ He would look the person over seeing that it seemed as though they were wearing a student outfit, which made this little encounter weirder. Everything about this person presence screamed attacker or murderer simply from how he was sitting and dressed it truly was sad but that was the impression that was given off.

‘I swear I am always surrounded by strange people.’ Brink would be prepared for anything that would come towards him or even perhaps behind him but he would keep his guard tight and his body relaxed just in case combat would suddenly burst out. Even if it did this was what brink wanted and if this man happened to be the practice dummy he felt at least it was not someone who might not deserve it but this man was asking for it just by his presence.
Back to top Go down
Elixar Takoyaiba
Xtinction
Xtinction

PostSubject: Re: Friendly refresher...   Friendly refresher... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 12:51 am

(Sorry man, I kept looking for this in Cordial Dueling, and setting up the tourney)

It seemed that he had quickly been noticed by the other man. He was questioned on what he was doing out on such a dark, gloomy atmosphere. “So what are you doing her sir or ma’am it is too dark and rainy for any sane person to be out in this weather?” His eyes had closed as he listened to this question, he responded with his eyes still closed "That depends." His eyes slowly opened, his irises were shone like the golden aura that was radiating from his body. Lightning flashed as he continued "Are you strong?" His reiatsu started to spread out slightly, despite how young he was, the menacing aura that he was giving off did not fit his inner thoughts, inside, he was laughing, probing to see how far he could take this 'menacing' gag.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friendly refresher...   Friendly refresher... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Friendly refresher...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Souls Unleashed :: Soul's Reprieve Section :: The Sanctuary-
Jump to: