Souls Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Souls Unleashed

Rejoice in The Field of Departed Souls.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Aftermath

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hana
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Hana

Soul Currency : 506

The Aftermath Empty
PostSubject: The Aftermath   The Aftermath Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 10:17 pm

It seemed as if all the light within this shining world was gone, Her entire world has shattered in this very place. She had came over to apprehend two intruders, yet failed to make any significant move within this little retaliation. The small butterfly black in color was upon her shoulders as she refered the information she had gathered, Information regarding the bounts ranking system the names she had been given but most importantly the information regarding there ability to utilize Kido. something only shinigami should be capable of doing. She also revealed the information that she now possessed within her sword the spiritual energy of the woman kidnapped by the opponents and the second in commands spiritual energy. The small butterfly once given al lthe information Hana had managed to gather in her defeat would flap its wings and make its way to the first division were the information would be given to her.

The small tear would drift from her right eye, slowly creating a visible path through her lightly applied make-up before reaching her chin, Dangling there for only a second before falling. The fall being pre-mature due to the loud sniff she would make, No more crying had she not done enough. Ever since finding him dead. Finding her captain and...the one person she loved cold and un-moving. The eyes having lost there light and his power having drained. She had already placed his body in the first divisions barracks. It had been hard leaving him there but that was his home, The place were he was respected most. His death had been a great blow to the first division but everything needs to move on. A captains meeting was currently in progress meaning the Lieutenants had to make there own way. So Hana had decided to take up a mission and begin work on helping reconstruct and clean up the twelfth division barracks.

She had requested the help from other Lieutenants so hopefully they would show soon, Whats the point in holding a meeting inside when the outside needs work. She wanted to find out as much as she could about the other bounts and the other Lieutenants would have hopefully been present. For now a small group of the 12th division lower ranked members were also working, Helping clear up the rubble caused via explosions of the battle. Hana would get her hands dirty, Her hair tied back in a small plait like the rather gorgeous Katniss Everdeen, as to allow her full vision when bending over to pick up stones. She would be moving rapidly picking up as much as her form could carry and dropping it into the large wheelbarrow. It would be hard work and long but surely the shinigami would be able to get it done. Her body movements would take her to the small wall that she had been pushed itno. Her mind flashing rapidly to the battle, Her blade striking the hand of the bount and being held there as if it were nothing. The kido simply bouncing from his face, She had underestimated him she should have struck him harder with a much stronger kido. He had humiliated her and in a sense destroyed her, She had managed to live but Hana got the feeling he never wanted to kill her. Her hands would trace the destroyed wall which had been pushed in wards at the force of her body before her hands pulled the broken shards of wall from there holding spot.
Back to top Go down
Sato
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Sato

Soul Currency : 860

The Aftermath Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 11:14 pm

Sato had been resting on a brown sofa just doing nothing but looking endlessly out the window of his office and just as Sato thought he was about to get a free day off since his captain had gone to the captain meeting, a black butterfly flew inside his window with a message from another Lieutenant. The message was from Hana, the Lieutenant of squad 1 saying that she wants all the Lieutenants that are free and not busy to meet in the courtyard of the squad 12 barracks. It was strange since Hana was from Squad 1 and wanting all the Lieutenants to meet in another squads barracks? a little too strange for Sato. What is the meaning of this? What is Squad one's Lieutenant thinking, holding a meeting in another squads barracks? where is her dignity. Sato thought to himself before saying something.

"Eh... what is this all about? that stupid Hana calling a Lieutenant meeting on a day like this.. why can't we just rest and enjoy the sunlight for a day or so.. The work for being a Lieutenant is such a drag, we never get days off, we are always working and we don't even get any perks to this stupid job besides the fact that others call us Lieutenant.. id rather just be a normal member because all they do is... wait all they do is nothing?.. why the hell did i accept the captains offer to become Lieutenant! i could be doing nothing right now!" Sato said getting up from sitting on a brown sofa and walking out the door with his Zanpukuto on his back. Sato was always kinda lazy on hot sunny days like these, epically when his captain was out due to the fact that his captain would make his do lots of shit like paperwork... something Sato really hated.

Sato walked out of his barracks and down the streets of the Seireitei passing many low ranked members running around doing missions and such. The Seireitei was always busy during the day time with the members from each squad doing their own things and sometimes working together depending on their task at hand. Sato would always have flashbacks on when he was in their position doing tasks like theres however he wasn't in their shoes for long. After his fourth week Sato was promoted to Lieutenant so he hadn't much to remember but that was alright since he was soon closing up on the squad 12 barracks.

Sato was now arriving at the Squad 12 barracks with a blank expression looking around the area. "Last i heard this place was a battle field? looks pretty damn clean for a battle field?" Sato said with a confused face walking up towards the entrance of the barracks. "Good Morning Lieutenant Sato Ace." One of the lower ranking members said to Sato as Sato smiled at him waving before walking into the barracks.

"Hana you got some explaning to do calling me out on a day like this! are you crazy? i could be at home sleeping or even better sitting in the sun!" Sato said as he walked closer towards Hana. "Anyway whats with this place? i heard it was a battle field but for who? and why are you here, this is not your barracks?" Sato said gazing around while asking Hana the question. It was unusual for a Lieutenant to be outside of their own barracks and especially inside another squads barracks. Even though the 13 squads are all under the same rules and same person, each and every barracks have their own rules to follow.

Back to top Go down
Hana
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Hana

The Aftermath Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 11:40 pm

Hana, With her blond hair currently tied up to stop from flowing over her face as she continued to work, The rock's and gravel in the wheelbarrows having been built up and moved rapidly. This little movement they had going seemed efficient, They were getting work done ever so quickly and who knows maybe they would finish this barrack soon and be capable of moving on to the other. Other shinigami around her were definitely pulling there weight. There admiration for the first division's LT felt slightly misplaced, They all gave there condolences about the death of the captain commander. Many knowing how close they were. In fact it was believed she only got the job because she was banging the Captain Commander. This of course was false, Hana never did sleep with the Captain commander. Something that he had not been shy on trying all form of sexual contact except from some rather heavy make out sessions were banned. Hana declining and getting slightly violent when he became persistent. Her answers would be short yet held as sweet as she could, Stating her dislike on the subject at this moment in time, Simply informing them that the captain commander was no longer with them in person but in spirit his will shall always remain.

Silence soon over fell the workers after a small amount of time, Manual labor was something that got boring after a certain lenght of time. Thus the silent workers including Hana would be able to get the job done quicker. Her ear's picked up slightly at the voice of someone familiar, Sato Ace Lieutenant of the 3rd division under Captain Ookami. Sato was a rather normal looking guy in appearance minus the unusual green hair, Though even with hair of a normal color he was not one of the types of men Hana would certainly go for. She liked men who were polite and kind and willing to wait. And that were drop dead gorgeous, Every girl wants a beef cake if someone with breasts says otherwise there lying bastards. Now Ace would make a small mistake, Normally Hana would stand for his attitude, She enjoyed a laugh and was rather humerous herself, But he as a Lieutenant should have heard that they had lost 3 captains. Yet here he was acting as if he knew nothing and as if he did not want to do anything. "Sato, If i were you i would watch your tongue boy, Show some respect. We have been dispatched to help clear the 12th 3rd and 4th divisions, One of them being your district which suffered heavy damage, During the Bount invasion while you were doing whatever you were doing i was gaining information. Not only that, The Captain Commander has been killed as has the 12th division captain, Another of the captains have been killed but i was unable to see who. Would you like to listen to the information or the next time would you like to fight without having any information on the bastards who reduced soul society to nothing" Asked Hana who would at this point begin to repair the wall she had took apart.
Back to top Go down
Sato
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Sato

The Aftermath Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 12:12 am

As Sato finished his gaze around the barracks looking and analyzing the damage that was caused by the seriously violent acts of the bounts and soul reapers combined, violent enough to even take three captains lifes upon the three was the strongest captain of them all... the commander captain. "Sato, If i were you i would watch your tongue boy, Show some respect. We have been dispatched to help clear the 12th 3rd and 4th divisions, One of them being your district which suffered heavy damage, During the Bount invasion while you were doing whatever you were doing i was gaining information. Not only that, The Captain Commander has been killed as has the 12th division captain, Another of the captains have been killed but i was unable to see who. Would you like to listen to the information or the next time would you like to fight without having any information on the bastards who reduced soul society to nothing" was said to Sato as Satos eyes soon begun to widen from the the information just received. "That's Lieutenant Sato Ace to the likes of you.. but in all seriousness... for real.... the captain commander was defeated and killed in battle? them Bounts must be real strong to do so.. its almost unimaginable for the captain commander to get killed in battle especially from the likes of bounts... are you okay? your feelings alright? last i heard you were fucking the captain commander in all kinds of places.. i heard yous even did it on his desk." Sato said with a smile giggle as his eyes widened a bit before letting out a cough but disguised in that cough was the word 'Whore'. Although Sato was acting immature in a situation as serious as this, deep down his emotions were frozen and shocked. He felt pain and sorrow for the captains deaths but also for the memebers in each squad, having to go through the pain of losing their captain, thats like Robin losing Batman.. something no one should ever have to go through.

"Yeah i heard that our barracks were badly damaged but as you could see when the Bounts attacked i was taking a day off and i am also taking a day off today? or i was until you called me here... but in the first place judging on what you just told me, you also have not right to judge. You weren't fighting in the fight either? you said you were just gathering information." Sato said with a small giggle before walking over to a rock that fell out the side of a wheel barrel, throwing the rock in as the wheel barrel was moving from about 15 meters away. "I believe humans have a game like this called basketball if i remember correctly?" Sato said with a blank expression putting his hands on his neck and awaiting his reply from Hana.

Sato was the type of guy to hide all his emotions and not let them surface to anyone thinking that if a enemy sees a sign of pain or grief you are giving them a chance and opportunity to capitalize on the situation often giving them the upper hand. That is why Sato never lets his emotions slip no matter how bad the situation is.. it is some what like a snake if you ask me.

Back to top Go down
Hana
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Hana

The Aftermath Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 12:44 am

Her Blade would have unsheathed itself, Her body having vanished clearing the rather pitiful distance almost instantly, Her Zanpakuto would aim to press itself against the neck of the Lieutenant of the 3rd division, The first division LT's eyes refraining from holding back the tear's that wished to fall, She should do it, An immature person like this had no right to to wear the LT badge. Someone who instead of fighting for the soul society decided to simply take a day off. And how dare he accuse Hana of such trivial things, She had never once touched a man willingly in any way apart from loving kissing. Never once done any act of sexual nature with consent that is. He was pitiful. A disgusting excuse for a shinigami.

"That's Lieutenant Sato Ace to the likes of you.. but in all seriousness... for real.... the captain commander was defeated and killed in battle? them Bounts must be real strong to do so.. its almost unimaginable for the captain commander to get killed in battle especially from the likes of bounts... are you okay? your feelings alright? last i heard you were fucking the captain commander in all kinds of places.. i heard yous even did it on his desk."

That small speech resounding within her head as he continued speaking her own movement would have happened as the word Whore left his mouth in a form of a cough. She was not the first division LT for nothing, She was a force to be reckoned with especially to those on apparent par of her level. She could dispatch this pathetic excuse for a shinigami with ease. "You will hold your tounge boy, Remember who you are speaking to. I am the Lieutenant of the captain commander, Whether past or previous i am above you in every single way imaginable" Hana said her voice acidic the plain hate for this boy plain as the sky above. Her body would slump slowly, Her blade resheathed as she turned away. "You are to do the work here, Deal with it child" Hana said softly. Naturally ace would most likely continue his little speech so if he did. Hana whom would return to bulding the wall would answer. "Actually, for your information not all of us shinigami are useless, I was in the thick of battle right here, Not only that i was involved with the second in command bount....Your a disgusting and vulger child but i'll tell you something...There unlike any bounts we have faced before, They are capable of using Demon arts....My blade could'nt even puncture him and my Kido were un-effective. They could have destroyed all of us Lieutenants if they wanted to but they didnt they want us to see the next stage of there plans. But i have my own, My blade contains there spiritual energy and im sure i can find a way to use that to my advantage. ..Now get to work, I have no problem with cutting you down....and im sure the new captain commander would not object to a coward like yourself being removed form our forces." Hana said softly before finishing off the wall she had been building.
Back to top Go down
Sato
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Sato

The Aftermath Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 11:24 am

Sato smiled a bit before feeling a blade touch his neck and with his smile vanishing into a more serious look he started hard at Hana. "Have you any dignity at all Hana. How dare you hold your Zanpakuto at another Lieutenant and not to mention unsheathe it. I will be sure to bring this up to the captains.. how disrespectful. Lower your weapon this instant." Sato said with a rude expression on his face, showing that he was disgusted in the actions just caused by Hana. Any soul reaper knew not to bring their Zanpakuto out unless the reason was necessary and surely enough this reason was not. Unless under direct orders to capture another Soul reaper or under suspicion of a trader, a soul reaper has no right to hold their Zanpakuto to another but obviously Hana went wrong somewhere along these lines.

"You will hold your tounge boy, Remember who you are speaking to. I am the Lieutenant of the captain commander, Whether past or previous i am above you in every single way imaginable" Sato heard before letting out a huge laugh. "You are higher then me in any way just because your in Squad 1? HAHAH you have to be kidding right? surely you are not judging our powers on merely Squads. For your information the reason why im in Squad 3 is because i choose to be because i wanted to work under Captain Ookami. If i wanted to be in Squad 1, i couldov without any effort so get that 'Higher' shit out of your head." Sato said laughing before looking around once more only to hear another bullshit thing get told from Hana. "You are to do the work here, Deal with it child" Sato heard as his disgusted look appeared once again. "Don't you ever tell me orders again. One you are not my captain and two you are not from squad 11 so just shut up and get out with your 'boss because im in squad 1 bullshit' because it dont work on me. If i hear another order from you i will leave in an instant and that is a promise." Sato said putting his hands around his neck.

"Actually, for your information not all of us shinigami are useless, I was in the thick of battle right here, Not only that i was involved with the second in command bount....Your a disgusting and vulger child but i'll tell you something...There unlike any bounts we have faced before, They are capable of using Demon arts....My blade could'nt even puncture him and my Kido were un-effective. They could have destroyed all of us Lieutenants if they wanted to but they didnt they want us to see the next stage of there plans. But i have my own, My blade contains there spiritual energy and im sure i can find a way to use that to my advantage. ..Now get to work, I have no problem with cutting you down....and im sure the new captain commander would not object to a coward like yourself being removed form our forces." Hana said to Sato. "Then that is not my fault for the misguided information you gave me just then." Sato said before sitting down on the floor looking up at Hana seeing nothing but her breasts. "Can you move your breasts because i can't see anything..." Sato said with a annoyed look thinking, Man how can girls control such big boobs... they have to be annoying don't they?. "Which brings me to the next point? Demon Arts? that sure does sound scary but im sure my Iron sand can easily capture them and Captain Ookami can easily chop them down to size. Sato said before lying down and looking into the sky. "Cut me down you say?? hard to believe when I'm already one of the smallest Soul reapers and also i got an impenetrable defense. I'd like to see you try but even if you were to somehow kill me, you would not go unpunished. You would be executed for killing another Soul Reaper without the given orders or you will simply be killed by Captain Ookami either way, im not afraid to die like you other Lieutenants. I actually enjoy the sound of Death but one thing i don't enjoy is big breasts like yours! they annoy me so don't bring them close to me or i will run away..." Sato said as his cheeks went red while laying down looking into the sky.

Back to top Go down
Hana
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Hana

The Aftermath Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 12:24 pm

Oh this boy clearly missed everything, Had he been sound a sleep while the rumors of the new captain commander had floated, She would say nothing nothing at all, She wanted to be heard and not interrupted by this boys pathetic excuses. So when he had finished moaning and sounding ever so childlike Hana would burst into laughter. "It seems you need to learn a few things you pathetic excuse for a child. If you open up your ears ill let you in on a few secrets, First your nothing on the previous captain commander, He could defeat you with both hands behind his back. Most likely blind folded too, Ignorance in your own abilities will get you know were. Secondly your precious Captain Ookami failed to damage and defeat any of the bounts, The only rumored kill was by Captain Kenpachi. Third, If the rumors are true Im sure the new captain commander will have no problem with me taking out the scum that failed to show up during any of the encounters with the Bount. You see our new Captain Commander is rumored to be none other than Yurichi, The former Kenpachi. Someone who dislikes those who sit around and do nothing while there comrades are being knocked off. Now as for being higher than you, I did not mean simply in rank. I out class you in every way shape and form, I could strike you down before you could pull out that blade of yours, As for leaving, You may do so if you wish though im sure Central 46 and your captain will be glad to hear that you couldn't even handle a simple clean up job." Hana would say laughing softly.

Every word that had fell from this boys mouth had caused Hana anger, The scent of Amai Kusai filling the air around them, Though not released her scent could be smelled from this distance, Hell he didn't even seem to know what demon arts were, Hana had finished her wall, NAturally the other shinigami were helping, The comment about her breasts she would only shake off smirking, "Even children are perverts, Im sorry boy is the reason your sitting down because of your boner, If you stand up no ones going to know the difference" She said moving her pinky up and down smirking at the rather easy to get penis joke. "Your too arrogant, That will be your downfall, The Bount whom attacked, None of them were trying, They knew us too well they were toying with us, As for you not being afraid of death your cowardice proves different, Now im in charge of this mission, As head of this mission you answer to me, Your free to leave but don't think for a second a scrawny prick like you will ever get the better off me!" Hana said anger in her voice, She could strike so easily she could move without needing to bother drawing her Zanpakuto. She was always underestimated due to the belief she only gained this job because she was screwing the captain commander, That was almost always her opponents downfall.
Back to top Go down
Sato
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Sato

The Aftermath Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 12:47 pm

Sato would lay there looking endlessly into the blue sky until he was attacked but quite a few harsh words that Hana said however they would still not reach the feelings of Sato. "It seems you need to learn a few things you pathetic excuse for a child. If you open up your ears ill let you in on a few secrets, First your nothing on the previous captain commander, He could defeat you with both hands behind his back. Most likely blind folded too, Ignorance in your own abilities will get you know were. Secondly your precious Captain Ookami failed to damage and defeat any of the bounts, The only rumored kill was by Captain Kenpachi. Third, If the rumors are true Im sure the new captain commander will have no problem with me taking out the scum that failed to show up during any of the encounters with the Bount. You see our new Captain Commander is rumored to be none other than Yurichi, The former Kenpachi. Someone who dislikes those who sit around and do nothing while there comrades are being knocked off. Now as for being higher than you, I did not mean simply in rank. I out class you in every way shape and form, I could strike you down before you could pull out that blade of yours, As for leaving, You may do so if you wish though im sure Central 46 and your captain will be glad to hear that you couldn't even handle a simple clean up job." Hana said to Sato as Sato got up from sitting down and looked at Hana. "Look here. I dont give two flying fucks about who the captain commander is, who defeated who and lastly you. You tell me some wise words yet you choose not to follow them yourself? Ignorance in your own abilities will get you know where then take your own advice and stop thinking you can kill me without a sweat.. YOUR A WALKING CONTRADICTION HANA.." Sato said with a gaze before turning around and walking towards the gates

"Even children are perverts, Im sorry boy is the reason your sitting down because of your boner, If you stand up no ones going to know the difference" Ace heard before letting off a small giggle. "Please don't flatter yourself. The reason you get guys is because of your fat boobs. Your boobs cover the charges of your hideous face so don't be talking about boners cause for damn sure mine wouldn't rise to something as ugly as you." Sato said closing his eyes and putting his hand onto his blade as the earth around him started to shake. "Your too arrogant, That will be your downfall, The Bount whom attacked, None of them were trying, They knew us too well they were toying with us, As for you not being afraid of death your cowardice proves different, Now im in charge of this mission, As head of this mission you answer to me, Your free to leave but don't think for a second a scrawny prick like you will ever get the better off me!" Sato heard still keeping his eyes closed. "Just shut up already because your voice is really annoying. I will help but if you give me a order don't expect me to follow them.. actually id be happy to leave and go back to my bed." Sato said with his eyes closed walking over to a nearby wall to help repair it and clean the damage.

Back to top Go down
Hana
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Hana

The Aftermath Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 1:03 pm

Hana would sigh softly, It seemed this boy was adamant on annoying her, Would he listen after Hana brought the pain, Would he listen after Hana showed him exactly what she could do. Would he listen when his ears were ripped off? No probably not in that scenario, It seemed this little immature child had no respeect nor sense, He went on and on about how he had such an impenetrable defence and that his captain could take care of everything yet he got all touchy and dramatic when his captain fell short. At least his captain was alive and not dead. The small noise caught in her throat as the hot lump tried to force its way out, Yet she would not allow it, She would not allow this bastard to see the weakness. "I would only be contradicting myself if i thought i had an impenetrable defense and believed i could beat anyone, It is obvious that is not true, I failed to make a single dent in the Bount's skin when my blade struck him, But your skin i do believe i could cut through rather nicely. "I'd rather have big breasts than a penis that could satisfy no woman Sato, Be careful or you might get embarrassed" Hana would say softly before walking away. She was busy. Her silence would prove this as she remained quit for over 3 hours. Yes 3 whole hours all she did was work effortlessly clearing up rubble constructing the buildings that needed repaired until finally. "Phew all done" She said looking at the barracks as if they were brand new.

With the work done Hana would allow another hell butterfly to report the completion of the restoration of the 12th division to the first divison barracks, unsure if that captain meeting was still going on, Shaking her head softly she would eye Sato, She had made it her personal mission to work as far away from him as possibe. Though now work was done she had a new plan. "There are two more divisions to clear up, We should split up and do them or we need to get this out of the way, You and i fight, And ill show you exactly why underestimating me is the biggest mistake you will ever make, Minus that disgusting hair color" She said flicking Ace's hair in the process. She would stand up straight eying the boy, How someone like him made Lieutenant rank it was unbelivable, Hana had already grasped some information on him though, Some information on his ability throught the words he spoke, Yet she had given nothing away ."Ok guys its time to wrap up, Take a break the 3rd division will be our next job, Hana said softly before turning away from the child. "Ill be at the first division training field, If your not chicken meet me there" she said before her body simply vanished leaving the area. Hair hair flickered out of sight the small ribbon falling as it allowed her golden locks to create its natural shape once again.

Total word count = 2694
Total needed = 2500

[/exit]
Back to top Go down
Sato
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Sato

The Aftermath Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 1:33 pm

Sato kept on task cleaning up as much as he could before stopping and having a rest after all Sato didn't like to sweat on tasks like these. "I would only be contradicting myself if i thought i had an impenetrable defense and believed i could beat anyone, It is obvious that is not true, I failed to make a single dent in the Bount's skin when my blade struck him, But your skin i do believe i could cut through rather nicely. "I'd rather have big breasts than a penis that could satisfy no woman Sato, Be careful or you might get embarrassed" Sato heard he as he laughed a bit. "Ha, then explain all your 'Im higher then you in any way' , 'i can chop you down' blah blah blah bullshit and for that bount incident.. it aint my fault your lack of strength couldn't help the situation. If i was there im sure the outcome would have been different and maybe your captain would still be alive." Sato said closing his eyes as he thought about the beauty that revealed itself on a fine day like this. "I'd rather have big breasts than a penis that could satisfy no woman Sato, Be careful or you might get embarrassed" Hana said. "And i'd rather have a beautiful women with the top shape body then a ugly fat pig girl like you Hana, Be careful or you might get even more uglier then you already are." Sato said laughing on the way he backfired Hana's own diss reply.

"There are two more divisions to clear up, We should split up and do them or we need to get this out of the way, You and i fight, And ill show you exactly why underestimating me is the biggest mistake you will ever make, Minus that disgusting hair color" Sato heard as his hair was flung by Hana. "Oooooooh scary... Hahaha but please don't touch me or my hair, i don't want any STD'S now do i? If my hair color is disgusting but still looks better then you.... what does that make you?" Sato said putting his hand in front of his mouth laughing.

Sato had finished cleaning his side of the barracks along with the men that worked under him. "Good job men, make sure yous have a good break and enjoy the sunlight alright?" Sato said with a smile waving at the men on his side. "Ill be at the first division training field, If your not chicken meet me there" Sato heard as he turned to face Hana. "I don't want to waste my time on the likes of you and plus you might rape me with your ugly face. You fuck any guy you can get inside that stupid barracks of yours so id pass on that offer." Sato said winking at her as he turned around and walked off out of the barracks.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Exit~
Mission Complete ~

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Aftermath Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Aftermath
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Souls Unleashed :: The Soul Society :: North Squadron Seireitei :: Junibantai Headquarters-
Jump to: