Souls Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Souls Unleashed

Rejoice in The Field of Departed Souls.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tournament Premier: Garu vs Brinno

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
PF Mod

Soul Currency : 36

Tournament Premier: Garu vs Brinno Empty
PostSubject: Tournament Premier: Garu vs Brinno   Tournament Premier: Garu vs Brinno Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 4:03 am

The standard area for the tournament. The two fighters are warped in by unknown forces to a low, flat, mountainous area. Various platforms form the battle grounds for the two fighters. Approximately 4 of these large, flat mountain tops span across one's vision. The platform tops have a radius of approximately 100 meters, making, each of the platforms ample for battle. The distance between the circumferences of the platforms is about 4 to 5 meters, making it a hefty, yet not too daunting jump from platform to platform. The platforms have no hiding places, and are about as hard as lower grade steel, making them tough, but can still be shaped by the interactions during the battle. The weather is neutral, ample lighting from the sun, and very few clouds, the wind is near non-existent, leaving the area with a somewhat calm exposure.
Back to top Go down
Garu Nariko
Visored Vanguard
Visored Vanguard
Garu Nariko

Soul Currency : 50

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Premier: Garu vs Brinno   Tournament Premier: Garu vs Brinno Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 7:43 am

Garu stood right onside the battlefield, now observing the tournament Arena he walked into it. He wanted to fight calmly yet with aggression. There was no way he'd get his ass kicked by just anyone. He had to make a point, and represent the vizards as a whole. This was his premier and he was curious to see what entailed this long journey. He was a storng fighter from what he believed. To his right was his scabbard. Garu kept both his hands in his pockets as he stood there. He approached a spot that would place him 30 meters away from his opponent giving him enough space to start the battle. Garu stood tall and firmly wanting to see his opponent. He was eager to begin a fight where everything would be put to the test. It would be a long road, but Garu was confident in his fighting ability since at one point he was a captain. He would be prepared for anything. Finally he bowed to his opponent before putting his right hand out of his pocket and onto his blade. He wasn't going to attack just yet. He would wait for his opponent so he simply kept his right hand on nothing other then the handle. One could tell from his heavy eye lids that seemed to hold the weight of the entire world on them that this man was a lazy one. However, this would be a different Garu. His expression hardened as he prepared for what he projected to be a long battle.
Back to top Go down
PF Mod

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Premier: Garu vs Brinno   Tournament Premier: Garu vs Brinno Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 10:27 am

As [Brinno] has not entered as of the 27th of October - They have been eliminated from the tournament, following a 1 tournament ban, Their entry prize has also been revoked.

Garu Nariko moves on to the next round.
Back to top Go down
Brinno Bolgios
Visored Vanguard
Visored Vanguard
Brinno Bolgios

Soul Currency : 4

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Premier: Garu vs Brinno   Tournament Premier: Garu vs Brinno Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 10:30 am

I'm sorry I fully expect I been waiting to get my Zan approved. I apologize for no entering.
Back to top Go down
PF Mod

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Premier: Garu vs Brinno   Tournament Premier: Garu vs Brinno Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 10:37 am

This is indeed the case, and my fault entirely. As such, the ban and loss have been revoked. I expect a post by the end of tomorrow, preferably today though.
Back to top Go down
Elixar Takoyaiba
Xtinction
Xtinction

Soul Currency : 522

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Premier: Garu vs Brinno   Tournament Premier: Garu vs Brinno Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 11:36 pm

The previous result has been re-invoked. The ban, however, will not be applied.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Premier: Garu vs Brinno   Tournament Premier: Garu vs Brinno Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tournament Premier: Garu vs Brinno
Page 1 of 1