Souls Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Souls Unleashed

Rejoice in The Field of Departed Souls.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hunting Party

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyroshi
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Kyroshi

Soul Currency : 509

Hunting Party Empty
PostSubject: Hunting Party   Hunting Party Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 1:36 am

Kyroshi had been summond to see her taicho. She had been filing out and filling reports all morning so it would be a nice break to get away from her desk and see what was needed of her. Where they going to go hunting again? Oh...hunting. Kujo stirred, automatically salivating at the thought of blood shed. "Calm yourself brother." She muttered under her breath as she finished putting a couple more files away. It's been too long since you've let me enjoy anything. You usually put me under with some of that soft music from your cello. Kujo all but growled. "Sometimes you get a little over zelous." She said gripping her sword and tying it securly around her waist. She adjusted her corset appropriately and then grabbed her jacket and flung it around her shoulders, driving her arms into the sleeves, in a graceful and fluid motion.

Kyroshi headed down the hallway to her taicho's office to see what he needed. She stopped outside of his door, and knocked before entering. She looked around failing to see Jushiro. She slipped inside and closed the door softly behind her. "Jushiro?" She asked and then listened. "Well fine." She said sitting down on the edge of the desk in Jushiro's quarters. She crossed one leg over the other and waited rather patiently. She drummed her fingers on his desk and looked around his quarters. She had been in her a number of times, but had never really looked around. She glanced at every aspect of the room, enjoying the alone time she was having, without having to do any work. "Jushiro, where are you?" She asked herself as she leaned back on her elbows on his desk.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wattpad.com/KellyEarl
Jushiro Izanagi
Captain
Captain
Jushiro Izanagi

Soul Currency : 207

Hunting Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting Party   Hunting Party Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 3:57 am

Laying flat he was on his back, his beloved Zanapakuto resting on his stomach. Snot bubbles growing bigger and bigger each time the man inhaled and exhaled. His right hand soon shifting to scratch his crotch. The one known as Jushiro Izanagi would roll over clutching his sheath blade, cuddling with it like a baby to their teddy bear. The monster of a Captain was feeling far too lazy to pay attention to the fly buzzing above his head. Nevertheless, said fly would fall dead on the ground, after Izanagi raised his spiritual pressure a little. The flies in the Soul Society, had a different composition, and so Reiastu affected them too. The man would begin to mumble obscene profanities before suddenly being jerked awake by the ridiculous laughter outside his quarter. Izanagi could hear what sounded like his squad members training. Sitting himself up, Izanagi scratched the back of his head. His free hand after releasing his Zanapakuto from his grasp, was used to grab hold of a bottle of sake. Unknown to the Captain was that the bottle was already empty.

That was when the man sensed and smelt something most mesmerizing. A female? A person of the opposite sex was approaching Izanagi's quarters and fast. Just behind his office, was his sleeping quarter. One could enter Izanagi's sleeping quarters from the office. This is the sleeping quarters the man used when too busy or drunk to head home himself. Jushiro Izanagi was quickly up now, washing himself up, cleaning his teeth to make sure he had fresh breath. The Captain whom was doing his utmost best to suppress his spiritual was finally refreshed, cleaned up and ready to move out. The Shinigami soon shifted the doors, revealing the woman that now sat upon his desk. His Zanapakuto was safely on his hips, held by the Obi sash that the man whore. The old fox had a wicked grin on his face. Since during the time of the woman entering his office. She made the mistake of referring to the man as "Jushiro". Whatever happened to his title as Captain/Taicho? This kind of insubordination cannot go unchecked. "I know a man named Jushiro Izanagi, Captain of the Juichibantai. So tell me, why are ya referring to him as Jushiro? Does he not possess a title, woman?". The Captain asked while moving past the woman, wondering if she would shape up any time soon.

"Have we met?".
Back to top Go down
https://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com
Kyroshi
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Kyroshi

Hunting Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting Party   Hunting Party Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 4:41 am

Kyroshi was busy listening to the sparring happening right out side the door. She chuckled, the delightfully delicious sound of her and her taicho's subordinates made her happy, they sounded happy, this in turn made her happy. As she was about ready to leave she smelt the delicious scent of mint and what may have been soap? These scents brought a smile to her face. She sat there seeing the delightfully wonderful body of her Taicho....hers. She allowed an innocent smile to play on her face and realized the position she was in...so provacative.

That moment. The moment he referred to her as woman...so barbaric, and terribly old fashioned...was she a feared killer, the way he so referred her...like that...it made her skin crawl, she had to refrain herself from shuddering. She turned as he moved past her, and followed him leaning against the door. "I've sent my own lovers to their execution." She said, the smile or smirk long gone from her face. She watched him carefully. "No, we haven't met. I'm Lieutentant Ishia." She said pushing herself off the door and returning to his desk, perching herself on his desk once again. "I was sent for." She finished. "But if my Taicho, is other wise occupied, I will call again." She said hopping off the desk and striding towards the door, possession laced her tone.
Back to top Go down
Jushiro Izanagi
Captain
Captain
Jushiro Izanagi

Hunting Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting Party   Hunting Party Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 8:00 am

A frown manifested upon the face of the one known as Jushiro. The man had made the mistake of moving towards the door, allowing the sunlight to shine through. The Captain didn't need to look at the sun directly. The brightness alone was a pain to the eyes, causing the man to blink several times. His eyes soon adjusted to the light, and even more so. He could finally see all that was happening inside the courtyard. Jushiro's head cocked off to the right as the man stood watching. His gaze shifted slightly, keeping a close watch on the woman moving in and out of his peripheral view. In truth, Jushiro was as amused as he was annoyed with the supposed new lieutenant of his. So this was the Lieutenant now? The Captain would soon have to start picking his own Lieutenants in the future. But clearly she knew not of the barbarian that is Jushiro. Otherwise she wouldn't be carrying on the way she was. A feisty one she was, enough to keep the Captain interested in what she would do next. The day time breeze was enough to cause the white mane like hair of Izanagi to sway a little.

His hairstyle is that of a long faux Mohawk, and as stated his hair color is white in color. Izanagi’s hair is spiky for the most part, despite having a faux Mohawk hairstyle. The hair on the side of his head is shorter compared to the hair atop of his head. Izanagi’s hair also extends long enough to stretch beyond his shoulders and into his back. A set of 5 black hairpieces are worn by Izanagi, usually sitting atop of his head, mingling with his hair and reaching the back of his head. The hairpieces are very much the same as Byakuya’s hairpieces as seen in the most recent Manga chapters or Anime. The Shinigami has a pair of menacing crimson eyes, appearing most fearsome and cold. Beneath Izanagi’s left eye is a tattoo of a teardrop, that sometimes become a focal point for others to stare at. One would mistake Jushiro as royalty or a noble based on the hairpieces worn on his head. The faux Mohawk at the same time, should make others wise up and realize that he was far from it. He was also fully dressed now, and ready to go about his daily tasks as a Captain.

Izanagi sports a pair of black collars with red outlines around his neck, the pair of collars are spiky, often resembling dog collars if you will, lending more to his persona as a brute from the 11th Division. Izanagi sports a Shihakusho that fits closely to his body unlike the type loosely fitted that most others wear. The Shihakusho of course has long sleeves and as anyone would expect it is also black. The Shinigami of course wears the typical Hakama like most other Shinigami does. A pair of black gloves is worn by Izanagi with black sandals on his feet. The Shinigami wears a blue obi sash around his waistline. Over this black Shihakusho of his, Izanagi wears a modified Hoari. The Haori has a rather high collar, with red edges to it, and with a pair of black tassels attached to the corners of the collar. The Haori that Izanagi sports if a sleeveless one, with the bottom of the Haori being rather ragged. The Haori is modified or unique in the sense that, it has Grey wolf like fur on the shoulders and upper back. The Shinigami stands at 6'6 in height, and is of a muscular built. A most brutish body, chiseled to perfection, designed for the 11th Division.

Izanagi's watchful gaze was keeping an eye on the happenings in the courtyard. At the same time, his senses were keeping a close watch on his Lieutenant, Ishia. It was the woman's first day, and so it was important that she understood what Izanagi and the 11th Division was all about these days. The days of the prim and proper Shinigami were long gone. A new era was ushered in not so long ago. And although many would choose to ignore it, a few of the Gotei Captains had grown blood thirsty. Jushiro Izanagi was no exception, and day by day, more and more Captains and their subordinates were being converted. Could it be that his new Lieutenant was a sadist? Izanagi soon lifted his left hand, and pointed his index finger upward. This should get the woman's attention. His Reiatsu was kept at a bare minimum, hardly what is expected of a Captain, let alone a Kenpachi. Was he doing all this on purpose?
"Ishia was it? I am Jushiro Izanagi and Captain of this ere' division. I suppose yer already knew that. But now it would appear we have a dilemma. Since ye are to serve as my second in command. However, this is the Juichibantai, and not some soft division like the rest. As such, I must see for myself what yer capable of. I won't accept any weaklings into my division. I've thus far killed the last three Lieutenants I had for being just that".

Jushiro would allow his words to sink in a little before looking over his shoulder at the woman. A wicked and blood thirsty grin would appear on his face. In simultaneously to all this, his spiritual pressure would begin to rise. It wasn't yet at a level to cause any harm to Ishia, not yet anyway. "With what I've just said, we shall have a test in the courtyard before all of our division members. As yer can see, they've all decided to gather and watch this little spar. And by the way, this ain't optional. Refuse to fight and yer gonna die. Oh, and please feel free to release yer Zanapakuto too". Jushiro would then make his way into the courtyard where he would await the arrival of his interim Lieutenant. If anything, the Captain was curious about Ishia's capabilities. Just what would she reveal to him on this day?
Back to top Go down
Kyroshi
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Kyroshi

Hunting Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting Party   Hunting Party Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 10:48 am

Why did Kyroshi get the feeling the man before her wasn't pleased. She turned and watched him raise his hand, ahhh, an old fashioned greeting. Hmmm. She smiled and shook her head, following his gaze out the window, into the court yard. A small smile played on her face when she noticed his blood thirsty grin. She removed her jacket, carefully flinging it over the back rest of the chair at his desk. She gripped her hair and pushed it off of her right shoulder. "Miss Ishia, my last name, nothing more. Nothing less." She said, the double s coming out as a slight hiss, almost like a warning. "A fight? How fitting. I feel pity for the poor lieutenants that came under your blade." She said her smile fading from her face.

The courtyard, how utterly divine, it would serve as a stage for what was to happen soon. She cringed at Jushiro's use of proper grammar. "It is 'is not', not 'ain't'. Options are for fools who are too busy pussy-footing around."[/b] She all but snarled. She stepped through into the court yard. "I'm certain, you wish for me to release my zanpakto out here, and not in your....office. Certainly bad things would happen if I were to do that. She said, placing her hand on the hilt of her katana. "Come to me, clouds. May you rise as a storm born to rip them open. Let the cover of night bear witness and destroy those who resist so they shall harm me not, I pray you." She said, immediately a breeze started blowing and a very distinct wolfs howl could be heard. "I'll show you mine if you show me yours. She said, knowing that she was no where near as skilled as he was.

None the less, she was going to fight, and if it meant dying, she'd gladly do so, then, and only then would she be able to rejoin her beloved in the great after...or she hoped. "The only think I ask for Taicho, if I am going to die, give me a warriors death, much like a gladiator would accept their death." She said and then waited.
Back to top Go down
Jushiro Izanagi
Captain
Captain
Jushiro Izanagi

Hunting Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting Party   Hunting Party Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 7:41 am

The hour had finally arrived, and now Jushiro would get to see first hand what his interim Lieutenant was all about. The Shinigami would grin as Ishia took her position up ten meters away from the man. His head would cock off to the right while watching the woman. Her words would reach him, but would her blade do the same? Jushiro's right hand would move and rest upon the hilt of his Zanapakuto. This all happening simultaneously to Ishia speaking the words 'come to me, clouds'. Was this the release of her Zanapakuto? At times the release phrase of a Zanapakuto often gives away its base ability. Though thats not always entirely the case, since some Zanapakutos can be misleading in terms of its ability. With all this in mind, Izanagi kept a close watch on the woman, his head straightening up. His wicked grin still present on his face with the Shikai release of Ishia. A most interest concept for a released form. And in wanting to at least show a bit of respect, Izanagi followed up by drawing his blade, and as the wind blew and the wolf howling, he couldn't help but feel a sense of nostalgia. Battle wasn't anything new to Jushiro, since the man, the barbarian was baptized in battle from a tender age.

The winds kept blowing, but nothing strong enough to sweep the man off his feet. His Hoari, along with his hair swayed in the wind. His obi sash following suit, as per the rest of his garments. But never once did he relinquish the wicked glint in his eyes or the shuddering grin. Jushiro wanted to make sure he enjoyed every battle. Whether it be to the death or simply a mere spar between two comrades. In a sense, Ishia had the upper hand, since she was free to release her weapon. Jushiro on the other hand needed to be careful about taking such drastic actions. The release of his Zanapakuto, even at Shikai would be viewed as drastic. It was something only Jushiro's true enemies ever truly experience. The question remained, could Ishia push the man to want to do such a thing? Thus far, no one had made a move to get the fight started. In truth, Jushiro was left somewhat surprised by Ishia's decision to release without hesitation. Was it an desperate act, or was she simply adhering to the request of her Captain? Whatever it was Jushiro appreciated the fact that she used her initiative.

Jushiro's blade was drawn and held in his right hand, while pointing it forward in Ishia's direction.
"Try not to disappoint me, woman".   Jushiro's spiritual pressure rose in order to match Ishia's own. One might say Jushiro wanted to fight on the same level as his interim Lieutenant. It was something the Captain often practiced, even if it meant putting himself at a disadvantage. The question remains, what would Ishia do now? "Come at me woman!". The Captain said as if trying to taunt the woman.
Back to top Go down
Kyroshi
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Kyroshi

Hunting Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting Party   Hunting Party Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 8:26 am

Kyroshi's eyes fluttered, almost as if she had smelt something so utterly delicious that she could hardly contain her mouth from watering. Her eyes snapped open. That word...woman. She sheathed her blade, by gently caressing the shiny blade against the open tip of her black sheath, but the wind would not stop blowing there. She thrust her right hand and arm out to the side of her, she thrust her arm out so quick that the attack looked invisable. A gash appeared in the ground, going from small to thick and it looked to be atleast three feet. She didn't look like she carrying any, not to anyone, and her only weapon was set securly in it's sheath. "Come at you? Oh, alright, if you insist." She said an evil smile placing it's self on her perfectly formed lips.

In her own sign of respect, and as sure as a warrior womans down, she placed her right hand at her knee and lowered herself, not quite to down on her knees, but then nodded in a sign of respect. She stepped forward, a quick left before placing her right foot forward. She lept forward, a sure sign of weakness. One should never attack first, atleast that's what she'd been told. But in her mind, attacking first was a sign of respect per the request given. She drew her hand forward, as the wind picked up again, when she brought her hand diagonally through the trunk of a tree. Making contact with the trunk of the tree, she slid to a stop, and turned on her heel, it seemingly appeared that nothing had happened. And then, the sharp sound of a falling tree. The tree she had not made any physical contact with slid down and tumbled to the ground a large 'boom' as the branches were the last to hit. She looked at the others in her division and at her taicho. "Kill me." She said.
Back to top Go down
Jushiro Izanagi
Captain
Captain
Jushiro Izanagi

Hunting Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting Party   Hunting Party Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 5:31 am

The theatrics was far from impressive, and Jushiro truly did not know what Ishia was trying to accomplish. The interim Lieutenant's movements were easily tracked. Considering that her speed wasn't up to the standard that Jushiro was use to. His eyes would remain on his current opponent, his Zanapakuto in hand while shifting his weight ever so slightly. The trees came crashing down, but they were of no concern to Jushiro. Purely because they didn't fall in his direction or even close to him. Not even a bit of debris would fly in Jushiro's direction. The Captain released an exasperated sigh, because Ishia had done something that annoyed the man some. All Jushiro could think about, was the fact that Ishia would have to pay for the trees that she destroyed. It would be deducted from her monthly wages. Nevertheless Ishia's wishes would soon be granted by Jushiro, with the Captain utilizing a Shunpo simultaneously to her dare. This dare being her invitation for Jushiro to make an attempt at her life. The white haired fiend appeared on the left side of Ishia, his blade already lashing, performing a diagonal slash, moving from her leg up towards her upper arm.
The slash was a swift one, so fast that the woman herself may find it difficult to keep up with the blade of the Captain. His slash was fast and precise, no wasted movements. His body was shaped to protect himself, should there be an interruption before or during the time of his actions. Jushiro's spiritual pressure would continue to rise, his immense Reiatsu rising the heights that Ishia hadn't yet reached. Her form would feel heavy, and should she look around, she would notice the state that the division members were in. On their knees they were, gasping for air, as if about to pass out. The Captain was taking it slow, while making things somewhat difficult for the Lieutenant. Soon enough she won't be able to breathe properly, and as a result, her knees would buckle beneath her. That is of course assuming she could even avoid his slash in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Kyroshi
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Kyroshi

Hunting Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting Party   Hunting Party Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 12:46 am

Kyroshi was done playing at this point, he didn't care. But she wanted him to atleast put two and two together, which he didn't even seem to care about doing. She could tell by the agrivation on his face that she was going to pay dearly for the trees. Money? It meant little to her. She had been a drug dealer after all. She used very very little money after all, just enough to survive. She then felt his reiatsu rise and her vision started to blur. She saw the other members of her division sink to their knees. And now for her, it was becoming hard to move, She almost felt like her whole body was submerged in a thick mud. She felt the movement of air before she saw it. Luckily for her, with having a wind zanpakto, she could sense even the slightest shift in air pressure.

She however caught the attack, just slightly late, the blade cut into her leg, but she caught his blade with her own 'weaponed' arm. The gale force winds were really all that was protecting her. She moved her free hand to with draw her weapon from it's sheath, this was going to be the only thing that could properly protect her. She was at an unfair advantage. She was heavily out weighed by speed and reiatsu. This wasn't going to end well for her. However, if the fates so deigned, she would die fighting. She growled and lunged towards her opponent, a snarled sounding. Kill him! Kujo snarled, his blood lust apparent. "Silence yourself brother. I shall not kill him, I lack the necessary capabilities to do so." She hissed, as the annoying feeling of blood trickled down her leg, staining her white attire. She was starting to feel tired and it was getting harder for her to breath as she lunged. She whipped her brandished sword from left to right towards his chest.
Back to top Go down
Shunsuke Fujisawa

Shunsuke Fujisawa

Soul Currency : 120

Hunting Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting Party   Hunting Party Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 7:22 am

A familiar, dense spiritual pressure was felt by Shunsuke, not yet at its climax however, the Captain-Commander knew exactly who it was. Captain Izanagi had killed the last three lieutenants of his division already, Shunsuke could only hope the number did not rise today. Making his way toward the point of origin of the spiritual pressure, Shunsuke masked his own so as to approach unnoticed. It wouldn't take long for the Captain-Commander to go from the West Squadron to the East Squadron, he was extremely adept in shunpo.

He arrived at the courtyard just in time to see Captain Izanagi's attack connect with his opponent's leg. Holding back the desire to interfere, Shunsuke kept his narrow eyes on the battle. As Captain Izanagi's spiritual pressure rose even further, Shunsuke could see the strain being put on the members of the Juichibantai by their captain. In an attempt to dissuade Captain Izanagi from killing his opponent, a female soul reaper that Shunsuke did not recall meeting before (but he jacked off to her anyway), the Captain-Commander made his presence known, increasing his own spiritual pressure just enough to avoid adding further strain on the surrounding subordinates, but enough for the captain to realize he now had company. As he did this, the young female soul reaper launched an attack at the captain, lashing her zanpakuto at his chest.

Shunsuke knew his attempt at getting the captain to stop the fight would most likely be futile, it was most likely a test for the shinigami. This was simply the nature of the Juichibantai, they were combat-hardened and showed it greatly. While some might see this and label the eleventh division barbarians, or beasts, Shunsuke knew that the reason for their actions is due to the fact that they revel in combat. He respected this, they were fierce fighters and strong willed competitors by nature, yet far from barbaric as many others would believe.
Back to top Go down
Jushiro Izanagi
Captain
Captain
Jushiro Izanagi

Hunting Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting Party   Hunting Party Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 8:22 am

Izanagi performed his actions as expected, and through careful planning and execution did his blade cut into Ishia's leg. The Captain's blade was halted in its progress via the abilities of the woman's Zanapakuto. She was determined, and to think should was able to stop it. Izanagi would have to commend Ishia, she showed great spirit but would it be enough? Izanagi paused for a moment, sparks flying about due to the clash. Truth be told, Izanagi wasn't pushing the interim Lieutenant as far as he could. All he wanted to know, was whether or not she had potential. If Ishia had potential then Izanagi could train her to become a true warrior of the 11th Division and possibly a Kenpachi too. That's right, Izanagi wasn't yet ready to give up such a title. However, the man wanted to make sure the title of Kenpachi was safe in the hands of someone truly deserving. That was the idea, which is why a genuine grin appeared on Izanagi's face when the woman managed to block. Blood splattered on the ground, and during these times the man could be sure he wanted to take things further. The trouble is, Izanagi did not want to get carried away.

There was a reason why his previous Lieutenants all died. It was simply because the Captain got carried away and didn't exactly hold back. Then again it would be more correct to say he didn't show the right level of restraint. Izanagi maintained his position as Ishia reached for her weapon. The Captain allowed his body to move away from Ishia, breaking the deadlock, realizing that Ishia was about to do something reckless. Ishia soon lunged forth, whipping his Zanapakuto with perfect aim to strike the Captain. But before the tip of the blade could reach Izanagi's chest. The man vanished, utilizing an even faster Shunpo than before. Izanagi reappeared behind the woman as fast as he had vanished. The man could have cut the woman down, instead Izanagi stopped, in his tracks noticing the presence of the Sotaicho. The Captain would question the motives of the Captain Commander, but that would have to come at a later time.

"Let us end it there. It would be best if we didn't go on any further. Especially when yer performance be this shameful. But no matter, I will make a powerful warrior out of you yet. Under my tutelage you shant be weak anymore. But it won't be easy. But from here on out, I suggest you learn yer place and show some respect. A Captain was given such a title for a reason, and I would like to think a Lieutenant was given that title for a reason. Seal yer weapon, unless ya truly wish to die". Izanagi had successful swapped positions with Ishia, at least ten feet out of her swords reach. Providing that Ishia calmed down, Izanagi would turn and greet the Commander with a wave in his direction.
Back to top Go down
Kyroshi
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Kyroshi

Hunting Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting Party   Hunting Party Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 12:20 am

Kyroshi's lady like demeanor was slowly diminishing to an animal like demeanor, courtesy of Kujo. To her, she shared a heavy partner ship with the beast. She cared for him, and he in turn cared for her. As she missed her taicho, her body was still launched to where he had been, she then felt another spiritual pressure. She had felt this many a time, but had not actually ever seen the Sotaicho this close. The adrenaline in her system had seemed to have slow her senses. She had time to notice everything. The slight breeze that licked the trees leaves, the dust that had been kicked up from battle, the way the sun radiated off her blade, how her taicho went from being blurry to coming into focus.

All as if she hit the play button, instead of pushing the pause button and going through their actions frame by frame, everything seemed to go at a normal pace. As Kyroshi missed her target, she dug her fingers into the ground and flipped around, staying hunched down in a predatory crouch. She was ready to attack, she looked around awaiting any sign of danger. Her eyes landed on her Taicho. She almost painfully stretched herself out of the crouch she had been in, feeling disappointed that they couldn't finish what they had started. She debated sealing her zanpakto. She smiled as she thought about it, weighing her options. He had no reserves about killing her, and with that being said with as much as she had been through over the last few years, she had considered dying...or selling her soul. She chuckled maniacally at her thoughts.

Kyroshi seemed to think of his proposal even more. She finally sighed. "I have no wish to die yet." She said powering down and sheathing her blade. With a quick thrust and a sharp 'snap', her blade appeared back in it's place. She walked forward, her animalistic appearance seeming to vanish into thin air and she stopped next to her Taicho. "Read my file. I think you'll find it...enlightening." She said trying to pick out her words carefully. She turned and looked at the Sotaicho, giving him a flirtatious smirk and then withdrew a small leather coin purse from her corseted cleavage and dangled it in front of her Taicho. "For the trees, and maybe a drink or two." She said and then chuckled awaiting him to take the small brown leather money purse from her grasp.
Back to top Go down
Jushiro Izanagi
Captain
Captain
Jushiro Izanagi

Hunting Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting Party   Hunting Party Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 10:44 pm

"It would surely be a shame if yer were to choose death now. Ya went for the right option there, Kyroshi chan". The man thought as he stood there listening to the woman, hoping that the Sotaicho would at least say something. Did the old Commander show himself as a deterrence to Izanagi's actions? Izanagi followed up by Sheathing his sword, after having swiping it through thin air. A means of disposing of what little blood would stain his blade. The Captain stood his ground as Kyroshi walked forward and took up her position next to him. The Lieutenant was bold, and Izanagi could not help but grin. Read her file? The white haired would surely do such a thing in the future, when he has a bit more time of course. For now, the man was far more concerned with the state of his courtyard. While it was true that Izanagi loved nothing more than destroying things. It should also be said, that the Captain held certain sentiments for his own surroundings. The old fox soon cocked his head off to the left, as the sight of cleavage grabbed his attention. A most playful Fuku Taicho was Kyroshi, and Izanagi would dare say she's a tease as well. Izanagi soon snatched the purse from the woman's grasp, his speed was most blinding. At the same though, there wasn't any ill intent or any sign of grudge. Instead the man was instead rather playful while performing his actions. The coin purse was soon tucked away on his person, before something begun tugging away at his senses. A few strange and foreign spiritual pressures became active within the Seireitei. A thing that shouldn't be ignored at all, and with that said, Izanagi glanced over at the Sotaicho. There would be a moment of contemplation before Izanagi vanished from his current position, heading for the source of the problem.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Kyroshi
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Kyroshi

Hunting Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting Party   Hunting Party Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 9:38 am

Kyroshi didn't get her chance to say a good bye as an over whelming feeling suddenly hit her. She knew this energy, perhaps a little too well. She suddenly became weak in the knees and she almost felt like she was on the verge of collapsing. She knew what ever had come skittering through here to her safe haven, she knew was bad. She couldn't fight this on her own. She was going to go to earth to search for some more help. She quickly turned on her heel and headed towards the gate that would connect her with earth.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hunting Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting Party   Hunting Party Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting Party
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Souls Unleashed :: The Soul Society :: East Squadron Seireitei :: Juichibantai Headquarters-
Jump to: