Souls Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Souls Unleashed

Rejoice in The Field of Departed Souls.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Love of Two Souls

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaoru
Visored Vanguard
Visored Vanguard
Kaoru

Soul Currency : 8

The Love of Two Souls Empty
PostSubject: The Love of Two Souls   The Love of Two Souls Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 4:14 am

Swords clashed and blood flew into the air, a challenger yet again swiftly taken down by the likes of Kaoru Shiratori, who gladly took on a challenger to satisfy his insane appetite for bloodlust and carnage. Captain Shiratori, of the 11th Division was a man of actual sincere peacefulness and jovial plights who really wanted to experience a normal life other than being a Captain. Work had been extremely busy, and by work he meant the rigorous training his group had to endure. It was his duty to be able to maintain this group very well, and he did so with effectiveness. His methods were sometimes ridiculed by the other captains for his harshness but Kaoru knew he had the toughest and hardest crew in the entire Gotei 13 and was confident that they weren't whiny little piss-offs.

However he did seek to do things outside of his ordered jurisdiction, so he decided to go for a walk at night in a luscious green pasture not too far from the Seireitei, in hopes to get a breather from all the hassles of his position. He noticed a nice-setting oak tree that bent awkwardly to the right before the drop of a grassy hill. Kaoru was donned perfectly in his shinigami kimono and Captain's haori, his piercing blood red eyes and unkempt black hair glistened in the moonlight. He rested back on the tree sitting down and simply admired the beauty of all that was before him.
Back to top Go down
Kyroshi
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Kyroshi

Soul Currency : 509

PostSubject: Re: The Love of Two Souls   The Love of Two Souls Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 5:40 am

Vlad!  She was just a simple lowly seated member.  Kyroshi searched for her Taicho, her love.  She had been away on a mission with other members of her division, and now she was wanting to find Vlad.  She had been searching high and low, and in her hurry to find Vlad, she truly wanted to look her very very very best for him.  She had cleaned up a bit and then had proceeded to find him.  Vlad had been her first love since Constantine, and she was happy.  Although happiness could be fleeting in their line of work, she still found time to find happiness. At this point, she had been every where, and still couldn't locate him.  She was becoming impatient, and wished he would just stay still!!! In the far off distance, she could hear swords clashing, this brought a smile to her face.

Immediately, she hurried off to see him, Vlad. She walked passed her fellow division members and waived at them as she headed towards Vlad's spiritual pressure.  With every fiber of her being it took everything for her not to run to him, and run into his arms.  She wanted to lay a toe curling kiss on his lips, one that would out kiss even the most romantic kiss in romance movies.  She walked towards the grassy pasture, and stopped atop the hill, seeing him sit down under the oddly angled tree.  She sighed, shook her head, and followed the trail, his sheathed sword left in the tall grass.  Only moments after him sitting, she walked up to him, sat down, and slid into the nook next to him.  "Hi."She said kissing his cheek.  "I missed you."
Back to top Go down
http://www.wattpad.com/KellyEarl
Kaoru
Visored Vanguard
Visored Vanguard
Kaoru

PostSubject: Re: The Love of Two Souls   The Love of Two Souls Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 6:35 am

He felt her spiritual pressure before he saw her, but it didn't stop Kaoru from letting the love of his life and shining gem Kyroshi from embracing him lovingly. Kaoru had been born with the name Vlad many centuries ago, but undoubtedly he only told one person this, even the fact of remembering his past life was incredible enough to warrant unwanted attention. He decided to tell this to the woman whom he had first battled with and suddenly fell in love with at the same time, Kyroshi. It was an odd feeling to be in love, and of all people the 11th Divison Captain should only have one love: battle. However Kyroshi had managed to warm the heart of this former tyrant and snuggle into his soul. He commended her for the feat, as he never really fell in love in his mortal life. It would be this woman who was as bloodthirsty as he was to show him such a romantic side of life.

He felt her slid him beside him and kiss his cheek, giving a cute "Hi" and saying she missed him. Kaoru did too, he had always missed Kyroshi whenever she went out to do missions. He occupied himself with rigorous training but he just couldn't get her off his mind, at least until she returned, but here she was, right here and beside him. He wrapped his arms around her shoulders and cuddled her, kissing her forehead. It felt good, to be with someone he loved so dearly. "Kyroshi, oh I have missed you my love. What have you been up to?"
Back to top Go down
Kyroshi
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Kyroshi

PostSubject: Re: The Love of Two Souls   The Love of Two Souls Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 7:25 am

How had she been so lucky to find him, end up in the same division as him, out of all the students. She felt blessed and lucky, and most importantly, alive! Every time they touched, she felt sparks shoot through her entire being. She smiled as he wrapped his arms around her, his warm embrase warming her own figure. She couldn't believe other believed him to be a blood thirsty tyrant, who ever would think such things? What's wrong with people? She leaned into him as he placed a kiss upon her brow.

"Kyroshi, oh I have missed you my love. What have you been up to?"

Kyroshi looked up at him, as she wrapped her arms around Vlad. "Oh, well, my Taicho keeps sending me into dangerous situations, I think he's secretly trying to kill me. But I'm like a cockroach darling, I just keep coming back." She chuckled in a joking manner as she cuddled closer to Vlad in a loving manner. "So, how was your sparring session?" She asked placing her chin on his shoulder, and caressing his cheek with tip of her nose. She giggled as the long grass tickled her legs and then sighed and relaxed next to Vlad.
Back to top Go down
Kaoru
Visored Vanguard
Visored Vanguard
Kaoru

PostSubject: Re: The Love of Two Souls   The Love of Two Souls Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 8:04 am

The touch of Kyroshi's lips on him made Kaoru remember he had some humanity in him, and he was grateful for their private time together, after all, work had become too busy for such a thing to happen so the fact that if happened then and there was only a blessing in disguise. Even more, to have a caring beauty like Kyroshi made it better on his cold psyche. Their two bodies had never been so close, cuddling together lovingly under the night shade of an oak tree. She told him about her missions and such, gently stroking her hair as she had her opinions about her Captain. Surely, Kaoru would have to speak with him or her, whomever her Captain was. They were only inches away, face to face as she wanted to hear about his day.

"Ah, sparring was great. One of my Lieutenants challenged me to a duel for my Captain spot, but that was taken care of. Your Captain, I'll have a word about those missions if you feel it's too much, but I'm sure a tough vixen like you wouldn't be phased at all, no?" Kaoru nuzzled her, nose to nose gently and lovingly before kissing her lips softly, cuddling her closer.
Back to top Go down
Kyroshi
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Kyroshi

PostSubject: Re: The Love of Two Souls   The Love of Two Souls Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 12:54 pm

Kyroshi knew she loved Vlad, but there was something that was bothering her, and it had been bothering her for some time. She and Ivan had been seeing each other for quite some time, and still they continued to see each other privately. She didn't mind the privacy of affection, it was something she was sure most, men needed to hide...atleast every now and again, however they had been keeping their relationship completely away from everyone else. She wanted to scream his name from the roof tops and let everyone know that she was his and he was hers. "Darling, I want our relationship to be public, I don't understand why we are keeping our relationship a secret, no one should have a problem with it." She said and then chewed on her bottom lip. "Nevermind, forget I said anything." She said trying to rationalize between her heart and mind.

She scooted closer to Vlad and kissed him back as he kissed her, she smoothly slid onto his lap and deepend the kiss by wrapping her hand around the back of his neck. She wanted him, all of him. "Vlad, I want something. I haven't felt the way about a man, that I feel about you...and I'm willing-I want to do all the way with you." She said trying to select her words carefully.
Back to top Go down
Kaoru
Visored Vanguard
Visored Vanguard
Kaoru

PostSubject: Re: The Love of Two Souls   The Love of Two Souls Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 1:20 pm

Kaoru thought about the idea of having his relationship public, it wouldn't take very long for someone to figure it out in honesty. Whenever Kaoru left so did Kyroshi, and when they were gone they were absent for long periods of time. Nothing serious, just cuddling together mostly, and sometimes they made out but that was as far as they had gotten when it came to having their private time. Surely it wouldn't take long for someone to find it right in their mind to go follow either one and stumble on the two together, so why hide it any longer? Kyroshi seemed to have the same thing on her kind too and asked about it, but Kaoru simply agreed and smiled, gently stroking her hair. "I don't mind if you want to go public my sweet Kyroshi, we can go public, I now know how much of a power love has. No one wouldn't expect of all people, the 11th Division Captain, to have a lover, so the idea of reactions made him laugh a bit.

Kyroshi would lean in as he did to kiss, and she'd move in on his lap to kiss deeper. Truth be told this was different than the feeling to make out, it was to do more. He wanted all of her right then and right there, tear her clothes off and love her like a man should, to make her beg for more and more until she'd cry his name in orgasmic bliss... but this time it just wouldn't be viable. Making out sure, but sex was out of it...for now. Baby I want you too, but... not here, in the open, ya know? He'd push her gently on her back and lay down beside her, smiling. Kaoru would roll her body on his and French kiss her, a twist to what they usually did. "Although we can't necessarily do it out here, you're on top of me now. You're the dominant one, do what you want with me."
Back to top Go down
Kyroshi
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Kyroshi

PostSubject: Re: The Love of Two Souls   The Love of Two Souls Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 2:04 pm

Kyroshi smiled as Vlad said they could go public. She kissed him and wrapped her arms around his neck. "My darling! This makes me so happy!" She said kissing him over and over and over again. She was extremely happy that she had managed to capture this wonderful man. "I love you and I'm glad you're mine. And I'm glad I'm yours." She said and kissed him once again rather passionately.

Upon him telling her that he didn't want to take her here, she knew she could see the sparkle, and the hidden thoughts behind those glowing, enchanting eyes. She squealed as he pushed her back and then she turned and smiled at him. She laughed as he pulled her on top of him, arching her eye brow as he basically gave her permission to do almost anything she wanted. She slowly sat up, and brushed her long hair out of her eyes. She slowly grinded herself on his lap, not once, not twice, but three times. She felt her own body pulsing with animalistic need and want. She arched her back, tossed her head back, and moaned loudly as she did this, and then gasped. She looked down at him and kissed him, then kissed down his neck. She then began rocking against him again, the heat building up in her body.
Back to top Go down
Kaoru
Visored Vanguard
Visored Vanguard
Kaoru

PostSubject: Re: The Love of Two Souls   The Love of Two Souls Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 11:24 am

Kaoru laughed brightly at Kyroshi's happiness to his decision to go public. As she lied down on his chest he held her close and hummed softly, eyes closed as he thought about the future with his love. He had ideas to propose, marry and retire from the Gotei 13 to go live in a peaceful district, have kids and relax with his wife happily. He had however the idea to just be protective of Kyroshi, knowing her to have the same bloodthirsty tendencies as he did so keeping his eye would be best. Kyroshi would succeed in getting Kaoru aroused as she grinded sensually on him, moaning and kissing down his neck as he did so. He'd grin and turn her over on her back, rubbing his "area" against hers, holdings her legs up, kissing her passionately and even went as far as to fondle her, squeezing her right and making her blush and moan. They'd go at it for a while until he heard voices. Kaoru would pull her up and set each other right, and they'd appear as if they were simply talking. Relationship exposing was fine, but dry humping was something else.
Back to top Go down
Kyroshi
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Kyroshi

PostSubject: Re: The Love of Two Souls   The Love of Two Souls Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 4:41 am

[b]Kyroshi was positively euphoric with all the feelings that were running through her body. At this moment, nothing would make her more happy then spending some sensual time with this man that she cared oh so much about. Kyroshi was feeling very aroused herself, and his arousal was only adding more so to her own. She could feel his body pressed thoroughly into her own and this almost made her cry out in bliss, but then the tables were turned and suddenly she was underneath of him. It seemed unfair and almost teasing, the way he was holding her legs up and now grinding himself on her, she couldn't help the moans that escaped from her mouth. Her moans began turning to cries when he began to start fondling her. She was about ready to come, when he pulled her up, the sound of voices apparent. "No!" She half moaned, half cried. Dammit, now she was going to kill whom ever was interrupting, hers and Ivan's time together. Now she was extremely frustrated. /b]
Back to top Go down
Kaoru
Visored Vanguard
Visored Vanguard
Kaoru

PostSubject: Re: The Love of Two Souls   The Love of Two Souls Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 2:25 pm

Kyroshi's body was getting hot and worked up from her foreplay with Kaoru, who was only making her sexual lust more evident and crazed. She gasped and moaned as Kaoru grinded against her area between her legs, and all her reactions made Kaoru go more at it. She was feeling aroused, Kaoru almost assumed she came a little. However, the voices would be closer so Kaoru would fix Kyroshi and himself up, but he could tell her disappointment in the dark. She wanted them to be known, so Kaoru sat against the tree with his legs open and slid in Kyroshi from her behind and slid her in. She'd feel his member on her behind, and hopefully she'd get the hint. Wrapping his arms around her waist he'd kiss her cheek and whispered sweet things in her ear. If the hint wasn't clear he'd slowly rub his hands between her legs, in the dark it'd be too difficult to see. "Shhhh my love. We'll have our time soon enough."
Back to top Go down
Kyroshi
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Kyroshi

PostSubject: Re: The Love of Two Souls   The Love of Two Souls Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 9:48 am

Kyroshi heard the voices coming closer, and moaned again as Vlad pulled her onto his lap, his erection completely apparent. She began rubbing her bottom against his length and almost jolted as his hands slid sensually between her legs and began rubbing. Along with her massaging his length with her bottom, she slid her hand behind her and began rubbing him with her hand, this couldn't be considered dry humping...right? Maybe. While he was whispering sweet nothings into her ear, she was trying to not get more turned on, the harder she tried however, the harder it was to resist. She smiled as his comment of them having their time soon. She turned and looked at him, a glint in her eyes as she smiled, she wrapped her free hand around the back of his head and kissed him gently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Love of Two Souls   The Love of Two Souls Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Love of Two Souls
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Souls Unleashed :: Soul's Reprieve Section :: The Memories of Souls-
Jump to: