Souls Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Souls Unleashed

Rejoice in The Field of Departed Souls.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

We are the forgotten [EVENT] - Blitzkrieg

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Heaven

Heaven

Soul Currency : 120

We are the forgotten [EVENT] - Blitzkrieg Empty
PostSubject: We are the forgotten [EVENT] - Blitzkrieg   We are the forgotten [EVENT] - Blitzkrieg Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 4:21 am

" You're not allowed to eat until you've passed gas Hatori-san"
A gentle girl smiled while checking her charts. Her patient had suffered a deep puncture in the stomach. It was typical of the 11th division brutes. They often took they spar too far. It was different in the 4th division. Everyone was relaxed and preferred the blade of a scalpel than the blade of their zanpakuto.

The 4th division was quiet today. Soul Society had known peace for many good years. Only the Captains and lieutenants had real fighting experience. Even then it was only some of the Lieutenants. "When you've passed gas then you can eat. If you dont pass gas in the next 24 hours you might actually explode you know? All the gas is going somewhere into your body if the laceration didn't heal properly." She smiled, teasing the brute with her soft lips. Spoke too soon, out of place.

The echoes like a thunderclap could be heard all over Soul Society. Those inside were incinerated in seconds. Grey and Black Ash was what was left of it. A dark crimson fire blazing away on anything whole. A few were writhing and burning, it would have been better to be incinerated. A huge chunk of the 4th division was missing. A crater stood where the main facilities should have existed. Smaller wards were blazing as injured shinigami met an untimely death.

----- 4th Division crippled, Casualty? Start digging pits -----
Back to top Go down
+Suo
Captain
Captain
+Suo

Soul Currency : 855

PostSubject: Re: We are the forgotten [EVENT] - Blitzkrieg   We are the forgotten [EVENT] - Blitzkrieg Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 11:27 am

Just when harmony had begun to become a standstill, turmoil reared its ugly head in the form of these loathsome creatures. The corrupt spirits littered the streets of Seireitei like the filth they were, desecrating the deep-rooted foundation of bliss with their unforeseen, unwanted presence. Seireitei had lost its barrier and all hell broke loose, ear-splitting agonized screams of help disturbing his deep slumber. It would be a shame and disgrace if he remained idle and simply watched his helpless comrades devoured, but his baffled demeanor left him no other alternative.

Here we go again,” the deep, calm tone of the Captain surfaced, finally coming in terms with the circumstances his home faced. He watched briefly from atop the elevated building’s rooftop, right-hand digging into his neatly-arranged purple mane as he clawed in frustration, perplexed. The seventh division commander shook this feeling of commotion, however, and acted in accord with the protocol the seventh division were subject to in times of war; for this was war, what else could it be?

Black and white net. Twenty-two bridges, sixty-six crowns and belts. Footprints, distant thunder, sharp peak, engulfing land, hidden in the night, sea of clouds, blue line,” the kido incantation ensued, his index finger scribbling hastily on the skin of the now-exposed right arm, the words imperceptible as Captain Makoto etched a message on his hefty, vein-brimming arms. Adrenaline streamed through his system, his mind-set inclined towards the safeguarding of seireitei. These mysterious enemies had a ghastly welcoming in store for them.

Form a cycle and fly through the heavens. Bakudou #77: Tenteikura,” the spell chant concluded, a blue square of reiatsu manifesting itself to transmit his written message to the Nanabantai Headquarters. The message contained instructions for the division and details entailing the situation at hand. Yasuo now had to fulfill his duties as the seventh division captain after ensuring his loyal, tender sheep were taken care of, like the loving and caring shepherd he was.

---

Eyes brimmed with fury, disputing his calm demeanor. His blue-hued oculars hesitantly took in the image of the crippled Yonbantai Headquarters from an opposing building top, in disbelief of the power these intruders possessed. and yet, these beings couldn’t be detected? Oh, Mother, have you fallen into a slumber? Wake up, the peaceful times are no more. War springs again. Captain Makoto unsheathed his Zanpakutou, its luminous silver-hued blade glistened in the short-lived ray of light that streaked the Zanpakutou’s ravenous fangs.

Suo-kun, is it that time again? How delightful, I’ve been growing weary of your peace-loving sentiment. Cast me loose, my appetite is becoming restless, why don’t you? The spirit’s protest were listened to, but the level-headed Captain saw no need to rush. It was fruitless; his pace of reception of the infiltrators wouldn’t change the outcome. War ensued and the damage was already done. Patience is a virtue, Hisui-sama. Besides, we have no idea who we’re up against. Maybe they’re just lost souls seeking attention. Be quiet with that babble and get on with your duties, Captain Makoto.

Captain Makoto of the Seventh Division. Reveal yourself, intruder,” he commanded in an authoritative, placid tone – his flock of sheep flooding into the surrounding area to evacuate the premises from the ensuing battle and resultant deluge of spiritual power, no doubt, from their Captain and victim(s), whenever they chose to reveal their presence. Yasuo kept on the watch, vigilant.
Back to top Go down
Kei
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Kei

Soul Currency : 152

PostSubject: Re: We are the forgotten [EVENT] - Blitzkrieg   We are the forgotten [EVENT] - Blitzkrieg Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 6:59 am

It was the first time he had ever experienced the entirety of his body and surrounding area vibrate with such ferocity. There was calm and then there was chaos, almost as casual as the transitions of night to day and the reverse. His senses had been scrambled as if he had been suddenly afflicted with vertigo of the highest proportion. Vision had been impaired by the pure black smoke that permeated the vicinity, his ears ringing a dim silence as he scrambled up to his feet from being violently rattled to the floor. Moments passed and the ringing ceased only to be replaced with screams of pain and confusion. Chocking and coughing from the heavy inhalation of debris as he swiftly made his way out of the burning ward.

"Scavenge the area for those who are still alive and transport them to the academy. Tell them 3rd Seat Kei of the fourth division requests refuge there for the injured to be treated. Our main facilities have been destroyed. Recruit as much help as you can." He ordered a seemingly idle group of shaken up yonbantai shinigami that stood adjacent to his position. His tone was calm yet concise with seriousness and rallied the lower ranking members into action. Normally he would spearhead and assist with such an undertaking but being the highest ranked member of the division currently present he needed to protect what was left of their compound. In a flash of shunpo the yellow eyed officer dashed to the scene where all that remained was black ash and dark crimson fire.

His heart raced with nervousness and uncertainty as he had never been in charge to this extent nor had he ever found himself called into a true war time situation. His inexperience would be something he'd try to ignore and not reflect, but the sight of seventh division reinforcements gave him a visible sigh of relief. He wouldn't have to handle this alone. Unsheathing his off white hilt and guarded zanpakuto he carefully arrived on the scene, immediately noticing the spiritual pressure of a captain level shinigami that was not his own. Turning his head he noted the presence of a taller and even more physically robust man than himself with short cropped purple follicles and light blue colored eyes. It was the seventh divisions captain.

"Taichou Makoto, I am Arakaki Kei, 3rd seat officer of the fourth division at your service. The prompt response time of you and your squad is most gracious." He said with a proper tone of respect as if the situation was as professional as any other setting. He neglected a customary bow simply on account of the necessity of being alert for whatever it was that had attacked. Hopefully this miscue would be reasonably overlooked. For all he or anyone knew the source could still be lurking or perhaps preparing another strike. He was poised with his katana drawn standing adjacent to Makoto's right side, waiting to react with retaliation or receive instructions to engage otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Agent Allzweck 3rd

Soul Currency : 98

PostSubject: Re: We are the forgotten [EVENT] - Blitzkrieg   We are the forgotten [EVENT] - Blitzkrieg Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 7:02 am

It was only a matter of time before the hollow bait had attractted a mad frenzy of the heartless beasts. Rips in the skies rained down many a ugly masks. Their pale porcelain like masks painted with only a hunger driven madness. It was a strange thing that had occured. The invisible dome which protected The Gotei 13 had been broken, not an impossible but difficult feat. The first to land on the grounds of the 4th division were the first to feast. Pouncing upon those who had been transporting the wounded and dead alike. Sinking their fangs down upon bare necks as they temporarily satisfied the dry thirst that panged them. A mad form of estasy as they craved more and more, such was the nature of the hollow bait. They were all lesser hollows. Deemed to be the very bottom of the hierachy. Those from the 7th division had come to aid the big ugly sore of a crater that was the 4th division. They too fell prey to the frenzied hollows. Newly sources screams filled as the death scene soon changed into a battle zone. Shinigami drawing their soul cutters as they worked in groups to cut down the hollows. Their response was good but chaos had already broken out. A predator type, resembling the beast known as a jaguar pounched from behind the 3rd seat of the 4th division. It's large fangs looking to bare down on the left shoulders and neck. It total there must have been something close to 30 hollows just within the vicinity scattered over a kilometer. Screams could be heard everywhere mixed with echoing orders and request for back-up. But whoever the intruders were, made sure no division would get a relieve force or be able to predict any more attacks.
Back to top Go down
+Suo
Captain
Captain
+Suo

PostSubject: Re: We are the forgotten [EVENT] - Blitzkrieg   We are the forgotten [EVENT] - Blitzkrieg Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 6:34 pm

The Motion.

Arakaki-kun, shouldn’t you be healing the wounds of the fallen? Leave the front lines to us, this is our territory. Now, you go to the shelter and oversee the recovery of our wounded. Hurry along now, before you perish along with your comrades,” he directed the splendid fellow of the fourth division, courteously declining his service. The boy’s intentions were sensible, but misguided; he didn’t really believe he could assist a Captain, did he? At the boy’s current level, the Nanabantai’s spiritual pressure on its own would smother his enthusiastic spirit.

My patience wears thin with this nuisance, it’d be a shame if you got caught in the consequent frenzy. I sincerely hope you understand, Arakaki-kun. I only request for your withdrawal from the battle field because your safety is my priority, along with your falling comrades – unfortunately, I do not possess such skills like you do to heal their wounds. Look around you; listen to the wailing screams of your comrades. Do you truly believe your skill set belongs in the front lines, with men like us? We’re just here to slaughter, much like our enemies – a very thin line separates us. You and I just happen to be on the same side; you have a demanding task to accomplish, be swift ,” he reasoned, in a compassionate yet assertive tone, to the seated officer.

It was something of a talent of the Nanabantai Taichou, to speak softly and carry a big stick – a talent stemming from his warm heart. Regardless of his tender spot, he never hesitated from cutting down these vicious, raving spirits; this, of course, was evidenced as he split the jaguar-looking beast in two without so much as blinking an eye, narrowly missing Kei’s arm. “On the bright side, we get to give these souls a temporary safe haven. Not so bad of a situation after all, don’t you think?” his nonchalant characteristic leaked, the Captain now turned to face the Kei, instead of his previous adjacent stance to the boy.

As all these events had happened in quick succession, the Captain noticed he hadn’t yet actually allowed time for the seated officer to respond to him; he wasn’t necessarily about to, for he simply wished for his orders to be adhered to, not disputed. A contest to his instructions would give way to a rude awakening, but Arakura was well-aware of this, wasn’t he? He was subject to his Captain after all and must have been used to these sorts of lectures.

All the same, Captain Makoto’s intentions remained unaltered and he turned his body once more to face the shambles that was the fourth division; his supposed opponent failed to emerge. He stood, disappointed – his displeasure however was no comparison to the famished spirit he was fortunate to be paired with, its endless nagging in Yasuo’s consciousness emphasizing his murderous intent and forthcoming with the Captain if he remained dormant with his blade.

Yasuo, don’t you know you’re prolonging the massacre of your comrades and angering me? Why are you so useless at times? Forgive me, Supaida-sama. I suppose I’ll just have to force them out, if they won’t reveal themselves. What say you and I un-clutter this district? I’m beginning to get nauseous; I could never stand these things. Remember- Makoto! Right, right, not the time.

The Captain faded away from existence, his physical presence specifically, as he used Shunpo to relocate himself on the ground itself, somewhere at the centre of the mass of Hollows surrounding them. Watchful as always, he would cut down any Hollow with unmatched agility. These low scums of the earth couldn’t possibly keep up with him at his current plateau. He was a god before them and would eradicate these pests once and for all, his lack of tolerance of their presence and the damage – both physical and emotionally – provoked Yasuo into a state of mild frenzy. The Captain of the Nanabantai never lost his cool, considered to be the most rational Captain in soul society; the fact he spearheaded a division known for their level-headedness, it was expected.

Nonetheless, the sanctification of the sacred grounds ensued, with Captain Makoto carrying out his traditional release of his Zanpakuto. Yasuo’s reiatsu flared, brilliant and powerful as he stood majestically amidst these struggling Hollows. They couldn’t handle the sheer force his spiritual pressure prompted and succumbed to its weight, crumbling into spirit particles ascending into nothingness. “ Cultivate and defile, Hisui Supaida,” he spoke calmly, seemingly indifferent to the situation and urgency to act; an assumption far from the truth, in light of Yasuo’s deep-rooted care for his comrades and home.

The blade of his Zanpakuto disappeared, vanishing into the ground, leaving the Captain with the dark-coloured hilt embellished by little diamond-hued, triangle-shaped protrusions. Was he to fight with a hilt alone? The true powers of the Captain’s Zanpakuto were often first oblivious to onlookers until he actually revealed it to them. He had no choice to, anyway, and his style of combat neglected such subtle theatrics.

With the release of the Captain’s Zanpakuto ensued the slaughter of these Hollows. One after another, these creatures became prey to the piercing vines bursting out of the ground, fifty inches in width and extending to twenty feet. Captain Makoto moved hastily, making ground as he sought to eradicate all these Hollows. “Forty seconds, 600 meters to go,” he reminded himself of his self-proclaimed time limit of a minute and remaining distance, as he moved about the vicinity, his vines accompanying him every step of the way, coming to the rescue of the many soul reapers these Hollows assaulted.

I’ll find you, wherever you are, intruder. You can’t hide for long! You’re not frightened of me now, are you?” his daring tone could be heard, his voice loud enough to echo through the corridors of buildings he sped by. Surely, this would provoke the mastermind behind this war out of his hiding place. Otherwise, he would vacate the premises to go see the ruckus about the building and equally strong spiritual pressures not so far away. The other captains are reacting as well, Hisui-sama. You think it’s that bad? Of course not, Yasuo-kun. You baboons have just gotten lazy and forsaken the sacred art of Zanjutsu. Your skills are lacking, I can tell. A training session is in order, if you mean to tell me you brought me out to eradicate these little ants. B-but ... I-I, i-it’s not that – oh, forget it.
Back to top Go down
Kei
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Kei

PostSubject: Re: We are the forgotten [EVENT] - Blitzkrieg   We are the forgotten [EVENT] - Blitzkrieg Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 2:06 pm

The sky rained with an evil he had not seen prior on this side of the world. In his earlier years as a student he frequented training missions to the human realm where the appearances of hollow became quite a standard visual. But here, that was much different. It was the first time that he had seen the dome which protected the seireitei be compromised in the two-hundred plus years he had belonged to this plane. It was a startling experience. In his mind the Gotei 13 was an impenetrable fortress teaming with incredibly strong spiritual beings.

"How could this have happened?" His immediate attention was quickly captured back from the words of Captain Makoto who declined his services by way of lecture concerning his duties that undermined his intelligence as a ranking officer. Sure he was no captain, but he did not need to be to understand his responsibilities. Although it was seldom, at times the fourth division would be called to the battlefield. He had already dispatched a healing recon team and set a location for treatment to be given. Could this seventh division captain not understand a leading officers pride to defend his personal headquarters?

The answer was no. Captain Makoto had made that clear. He was just here to slaughter, no differently than the hollow attacking them. But these hollow had the spiritual pressure of bottom feeders. He did not need to be captain level to assist. Him scurrying off to heal his comrades would only leave more to die as he could not be in multiple places at once. He had a better chance of rescuing his division mates by destroying the foul beings as their strategy of attack was the ambushing of those transporting and healing the injured and fallen. It made little sense to step down and heal only to become fodder for an additional ambush that would only result in more lives lost.

The current strongest of the division taking up arms was the most effective way to help eliminate the immediate threat. His help in healing made the most sense to be prioritized second in this particular scenario. Clinching his hilt with a reactionary grip his yellow irises jutted to the side for peering vision over his left shoulder. The threat of the jaguar esque hollow had been identified and his counter measures were prepared. But with untraceable speeds the attacking hollow had seemingly vanished.

Captain Makoto impressively vanquishing the frenzied soul to perhaps try and prove a point that was unwarranted, as the third seat was quite capable of managing unbeknownst to the seventh division leader. None the less the gesture was appreciated. He never had to time to respond with a perfunctory 'yes taichou' as the plum haired captain had vanished to his eyes seemingly instantaneously. The captain's level of movement was amazing to the seated officer. But with no time dwell in awe he used his shunpo as well, albeit not nearly as swift, but getting him back over to his fending comrades well enough.

They had fought valiantly with their soul cutters but were much too inexperienced to usurp total victories. With a pair of swift slashes horizontal to the hollows side it split in two and disintegrated in peace, relieving the three victims of its wrath. He could hear praises of thanks now in the distance as he used shunpo once more to assist a larger area of ambush that had cost all but a few of his comrades lives. "Ye lord! Mask of flesh and bone, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Truth and temperance, upon this sinless wall of dreams unleash but slightly the wrath of your claws. Hadou #33: Soukatsui!"

From the palm of his hand multiple wide tendrils of arching blue reiatsu blasted forth encompassing the immediate vicinity. The fiery energy crashing down upon the moderate mass of hollow inflicting his men and righteously ending them in a blue flash of lingering light. But no sooner did he relieve more of his comrades did the air become smothering with dense reiatsu pressure. His subordinates fell to their needs under its weight while his breath became noticeably taxing. The sound of Captain Makoto's voice quickly rang out behind it with what seemed to be a release phrase of: 'Cultivate and defile, Hisui Supaida'.

The ground shook violently as the long haired officer swiveled in an about face motion, shooting his vision at the epicenter of the hollow forces. His narrow eyes widened as he witnessed large vines surrounding the captain seemingly under a will of their own as they vanquished all threats like a hot knife through butter. By his observations it seemed this was Makoto's released blade considering the sudden burst of exceedingly high spiritual pressure and resulting abnormality.

The sight was quite daunting as it seemed he was in control of the enormous vines that were nearly two stories in height and apparently as sharp as any blade as it skewered its unfortunate opposition. Dropping his arms at his side the young shinigami looked on with amazement with his mouth ever so slightly ajar. He had never seen an elite level zanpaktou before, and its presence was both visually and physically breath taking. "So this, is a captain level release. Astonishing!"
Back to top Go down
Agent Allzweck 3rd

Soul Currency : 98

PostSubject: Re: We are the forgotten [EVENT] - Blitzkrieg   We are the forgotten [EVENT] - Blitzkrieg Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 6:57 am

It trully was a well thought out plan. The art of war flowing in the blood of the very man who had set up the explosion in the 4th division. The execution of his precise demolitions was something a hobby. The destruction of the 4th division's main facility had maimed it's operations. Precious man power would need to be alottted to the very location in order to save what was left of the medics division. The descent of hollows was a plus. Creating more chaos and confusion into the group that came to help. The hollows were taken care of, by the Captain, lieutenant and the joint efforts of the other Shinigami. Only a handfull remained. Understanding the danger they had dragged what they had into alleys and holes. Sinking their teeth into their screaming food. More and more Shinigami gathered at the scene. Dispatching the hollows and dragging survivors to a near by location to give first aid or even operate on them. The place was bustling and somewhere in a far off location a man smiled.

It was a cruel and inhumane but highly effective tactic. Discovered in the midst of human wars. People were compansionate beings. Evil as they might be, light does not exist without darkness. Medics were here and there, guards were here and there hunting for remaining hollows. The man observing from far away by means unknown would laugh in silent madness. A second explosion. A much bigger and chaotic form. The first was mere bait, maiming a a large section but still a portion of the division. Help had come swarming to them in order to defend such an important position. Hollows, the dead, the injured, the healthy all of them would be hit. Covering a much bigger radius and in a maze like design, multiple explosions took place. Killing those who had come to help. It was almost sick, playing on the human nature of kindness but it was effective. The underground passage used by the 4th division to transport supplies had been used. No one could argue that it was an inside job. The captain and lieutenant wouldn't be safe either. The explosion happened in great magnitude. Incinerating those who right underneath the explosion. Some lost limbs or were impaled by the very structures they swore to protect. Some were fortunate enough to avoid the explosions. Only being knocked back into a wall and passing out. It wasn't about the kills, it was the message. The fear that would strike out to those wanted to help. The absence of the perpetrator making it even worse.
Back to top Go down
+Suo
Captain
Captain
+Suo

PostSubject: Re: We are the forgotten [EVENT] - Blitzkrieg   We are the forgotten [EVENT] - Blitzkrieg Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 3:40 pm

Four seconds, hundred meters to go,” he blurted with a hint of relief, as the mass of these Hollows dwindled at a rapid rate. Captain Makoto lunged forward, towards the grisly beast, his blade seeking to annihilate its existence in a quick, almost sudden slash. This feat of course was inconceivable, considering the Captain’s lack of a blade; his ability however, Yasuo’s unparalleled, puzzling authority over these perilous vines sanctioned him with the nifty skill in the rebirth of his blade, per se. The new, elongated, carved vine-based blade was in every way better than the authentic; its acuity and durability was evidenced with its defilement of these creatures – severing, yet sanctifying these poor souls. They found salvation from their despaired souls only through his blade.

Three seconds...” the Captain’s countdown was cut short as his voice trailed off into dumbfounded silence. The explosion had emerged, cropping up unexpectedly with a loud, deep, resonant sound; even more destruction, accompanied by the oppressed bewailing of his comrades who all, unfortunate as it was, were victims to the subtle, startling combustion. It wasn’t just one big eruption of flames, he came to be aware, the ground itself reverberating with the multiple blasts that came to fruition. Yasuo halted his movement, his instinctive urge to remove himself out of peril fervently operating, the Captain utilized Shunpo to avoid being caught in the extensive field of carnage these flames brought about.

Ingenious,” he confirmed at last, the brilliant mind of his ghostly opponent. From a towering building top spared from the devastation not too far way, he looked on in bereavement. His sheep had been sent prematurely to the front lines, deprived of proper discipline and guidance during war and he, along with his deceased and injured comrades, bitterly suffered the harvest of their rotten seeds. These were the consequences of their poor oversight and negligence; this realization prompted the Captain into a plight of retribution and grudge, in addition to his self-loathe and anguish for his shortcoming in safeguarding his sheep like a loving, able shepherd ought to.

The miniscule details he had failed to notice during his swift, frenzied slaughtering of the appalling beasts suddenly manifested before his fierce gaze, the alleged ingenious assailant ultimately revealing its true character as the Captain’s sharpened, ill-tempered mind shredded the ambiguity of his opponent’s coward-natured scheme with a ravenous zeal of absolute scope. Whatever veil that shrouded Yasuo’s insight had been cast loose and with his newly-improved, adrenaline-pumped heightened perception of the events that unfolded around his being, his calculating mastermind unraveled the obscure location of the assailant, the enigmatic presence unmistakable.

Vines of the greatest possible size within the Captain’s restricted manipulation burst out of the surrounding ruins of the Yonbantai Headquarters and what was left of it, establishing a barricade consisting of twenty entangling vines of length twenty feet and width fifty inches thick. They would be sufficient to establish a perimeter around the hundred meter stretch of destruction caused by the temporary invisible attacker. The Captain was on the move, through the chaos atop still standing, despite their crippling state, buildings. Light and nimble on his feet, Captain Makoto’s hefty build wasn’t sufficient enough to complete the termination of these buildings.

Arakura Kei, evacuate the surroundings and establish a medical center immediately, far away from the vicinity. I will tolerate excusing your previous insubordination depending on your hasty execution of my orders this time around,” he instructed the no-doubt, stricken third seat – physical or mental, whichever it was – he had caught view of from his forked sight earlier-on during his extermination of the Hollows. This time, however, he spoke with a tone absent of care and heavy solely of unmistakable menace, informing the third seat of a possible redemption only if he acted with urgency and lack of defiance.

Ooh, decided to make an appearance did you, Yasuo-kun? Patience is a virtue, Hisui-sama.

Perhaps, the third seat would finally take note of and understand better the Captain’s insight of events to unfold in the future when he had initially received his instructions and hopefully unveil his clouded perception.

Found you, little coward,” Yasuo spoke almost calmly, his irritation not so faint as he had wished. His haori flowed out behind him savagely; emulating Captain Makoto’s berserk state – his blazing reiatsu and sheer force of his boisterous manifestation before the assailant desecrating the very foundation he stood on. Captain Makoto stood squarely before his opponent, the Captain’s purple mane stirred in disarray with the violent breeze accompanying his exhibition as opposed to the typical hushed high-speed movement; a meagre distance of ten meters separating the two.

Ooh, ho-ho, I finally get to satisfy my hunger, don’t I, Yasuo-kun? Seems so, Hisui-sama. It’s been too long.
Back to top Go down
Kei
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Kei

PostSubject: Re: We are the forgotten [EVENT] - Blitzkrieg   We are the forgotten [EVENT] - Blitzkrieg Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 8:49 am

It happened again. The silent ringing composed with bright brilliance that proved to reverberate throughout his body once more. Only this time it was different. Stronger and much more potent. It did not arise from stillness into chaos like its predecessor, but from gaining hope instantly back to hell again. This time around, however, the young shinigami's resilience would prove to be much less confounded. He was in a stance warranted for battle that left no occurrence absent of trained reaction. With a bit of luck on his side the details of his current location flirted with the outskirts of the large blast. This giving his novice level of shunpo a chance to whisk himself and both pairs of shinigami he managed to grip over his robust shoulders out of deaths otherwise imminent reach.

Albeit with lives spared, his body would be the object of absorption for the uncontrollable momentum that propelled he and his few beneficiary subordinates violently through and adjacent wall of the seireitei. The four shinigami he managed to save suffered minor wounds from the crash but their commanding officer hadn't been as fortunate. As he had embraced his comrades like a father with younglings beneath his wings he had physically paid the toll. Wincing with pearly whites gritted he could tell that he had broken both shoulder blades and collar bones from his experience in medical study. It was a drag but most certainly nothing he could not over come.

"K-kai-do...#15: Hone Ka...sei." He muttered under what little breath he could muster as he lied spread eagle in excruciating pain near his death pardoned division mates on the ground amidst the walls rocky rubble. Remembering his training he focused his reiatsu to the areas of concern, concentrating to increase the rate of calcium growth in the particular areas in his body. After a short while his upper torso no longer glowed a blue hue and his ravaged bones had been repaired. Like all things it would take time to comfortably break in his newly assembled bones as nothing was truly instant. But for the wonders it was worth, he could move again, showcasing this by making his way up to his feet alongside his still slightly disoriented comrades who's praises of thanks he waved off as Captain Makoto made his presence known.

"Yes taichou, and although my prior actions were not in direct compliance, they were based solely on saving more lives. Had I not taken action I would not have been in position to save these men's lives as well as my own from that second explosion. All the same I will have a makeshift center executed swiftly." He replied with a calm confidence, unafraid to take responsibility for what he believed was right. Had he followed Captain Makoto's non division protocol orders he and the subordinates that stood before him would have perished. There would have been no way for him to escape and rescue the others had he been busy healing at the moment of detonation. Whatever backlash that might come from his heroism would be no worse than letting down he and his men in death.

After the 7th division captain had vanished in speed once more, the young officer began putting his comrades to work, assigning two to recruit those still alive and able while also transporting back all those wounded and injured. The remaining two would aid him in squaring off a perimeter for a small medical center which would comprise a total of three small buildings triangularly spaced apart in close proximity to one another a bit further to the east. By the time the trio could rig and set up the facility with scavenged pieces of medical equipment the other two had returned with a few more able bodied survivors and a host of injured victims compiled unto cloth stretchers. After having them separated by level of injury into each makeshift ward the commanding officer would awaken his zanpakuto at a safe distance to offer the facility some formidable defense as he refused to helplessly allow anymore destruction without the resistance of his own abilities.

"Speak, Hakuzetsu." He muttered as his reiatsu released with pressure tantamount to a rank higher than the position he currently boasted. His zanpakuto transforming from its white hilted katana to an ornate scimitar with two toned hues of light blue around the blade edges and light gold encompassing the rest of its entirety. A slender ornate slug of similar tones coiling from the guard and grip. Poising the tip of his released bladed he would swiftly stroke marks of kanji into the air itself, creating a total of four ward type symbols fifteen feet in size in either direction whose hues would closely reflect their predominant surrounding colors for an effect of moderate camouflage. Each ward was placed in front of each building, creating a triangular formation on the ground while the fourth ward lied parallel to the building tops, acting as a roof to shield potential efforts from above. He would maintain his positioning on the outdoor medical fronts to simultaneously keep an eye out for the new medical centers defense while still administering healing kidou to those waiting for admittance for more specified treatment indoors. He just hoped Captain Makoto would be able to handle whatever threat it was that was still upon them.
Back to top Go down
Heaven

Heaven

Soul Currency : 120

PostSubject: Re: We are the forgotten [EVENT] - Blitzkrieg   We are the forgotten [EVENT] - Blitzkrieg Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:24 pm

With the Second Explosion key structures in the 4th division have been destroyed. With little Medical supplies and even less medical equipment the survivors are quick to establish first aid centres all over the destructions. The dead are marked with an X and so are those that cannot be helped. Potential survivors are marked with an O as they are quickly rushed to the Aid centres. These Aid centres were small in size but those manning the stations were professionals. Making decisions quickly they healed, amputated those they had to.

- 4th division Chaos - settled. Area danger level Resolved to yellow light. -

Without the help of Yasuo, more casualties would have unfolded. If only the division had been quicker to space out would there had been even less. However the 4th division was crippled and a lot of Yasuo's Men had fallen as well. Angered but still keeping his mind level and calculating the Captain Rushes at great speeds to the reishi signature of a foreign man, believed to be the man responsible. Though The captain was right about the Reishi Signature, the culprit is no where to be seen. Only a scare-crow dressed in shinigami clothes with a small stitched to its face. In it's hand holding a strange device that blinked red ever so often. The very device gave the same Reishi Signature of the culprit the Captain had sensed.

- Culprit has used a decoy of sorts -
Back to top Go down
+Suo
Captain
Captain
+Suo

PostSubject: Re: We are the forgotten [EVENT] - Blitzkrieg   We are the forgotten [EVENT] - Blitzkrieg Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 5:09 pm

There he was, standing tall, with what seemed to be, the fury of a thousand suns seething from his violent disposition. His short, curly, beautiful purple mane constantly transmuting simultaneously to his white overcoat, in conjunction to the erratic gale bred from the captain’s crushing spiritual pressure and yet, it wasn’t at its pinnacle; this great strain the captain exerted on his surrounding a result of his anger and reasonably, his released Zanpakuto.

On the brink of doing away with the sight of whom he thought had been the culprit and brain behind the demolition of the fourth division headquarters and subsequently, many fallen, impromptu, promising soul reapers; he came to the unfortunate realization of the truth of the matter, for who – what, really, he had at his mercy was an inanimate scare-crow, adorned in the garment of a soul reaper, a mockery of soul society? This was where the signature came from, this scare-crow? A clever coward, Hisui-sama, that’s as worse as it gets, isn’t it?

Without so much as an indication to its destruction, and even if there had been some notice of the impending vines, the defunct entity was incapable of making such an observation, the shinigami dummy would be ripped to shreds alongside with the strange flickering gadget. Duo vines of thick scale not surmounting width of thirty inches and length of ten feet erupted from the battered foundation surrounding the dummy and proceeded to slice and dice, obliterating every little bit of property belonging to the decoy to microscopic matter which faded away into the mass of debris on the ground.

Captain Makoto, after overseeing the complete extermination, turned around and cruised towards the established medical centers, particularly to the one at which he discerned the presence of the talented third seat. I suppose you won’t be bothered to go check up on your fellow captains, eh, Yasuo-kun? In that case, I shall return to my slumber. Should I be awakened for any reason other than to quench my thirst, you shall be my fill. Hisui-sama, don’t be so sour to your beloved pupil. It truly wasn’t my fault our opponent turned out to be a sly devil. I was out-witted, I do sincerely apologize Hisui-sama!! I promise you, I won’t be so dull next time around!

Finally here he was, before the supervisor of the medical centers. The captain had sealed his blade, sheathed and resumed his calm, affectionate disposition once more. His very presence was enough to brighten up the mood of his comrades, despite their crucial circumstances and the war that was upon them. “Very admirable, Kei-kun. Yasha-sama would be very proud,” he commended the third seat primarily with a genuine smile, before addressing his little indiscipline in the past moment.

I  understand you are a bold man, with high regard for your values – but understand, insubordination of any kind, no matter the degree, is inexcusable; even if you do think you know better. Be careful who you dispute, Kei-kun. We aren’t all cool-headed; you will get yourself in trouble with that courage of yours. Moving on now, how are things around here, is progress coming along?”  

And where is Yasha-kun? the lacking presence of the fourth division captain pestered Captain Makoto. His whereabouts was unknown, and the fact he was missing at a time like this was bothersome. Then he felt it, the slight hike of familiar spiritual pressure belonging to none other than the Yonbantai Taicho. Well, he's still alive.
Back to top Go down
Kei
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Kei

PostSubject: Re: We are the forgotten [EVENT] - Blitzkrieg   We are the forgotten [EVENT] - Blitzkrieg Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 1:41 pm

"Kaido #15: Kodou Chiyu." The open air perimeters had become a bit more frantic to say the least. The commotion stemming from the influx of wounded and injured survivors from the devastation. It was in a certain frame of mind, a good sign, that there was a large amount of shinigami here screaming in pain. It was a much more welcomed sound than utter silence of the dead. The hollow in tandem with the detonations had not been particular with their method of damages. The vast majority of patients riddled with cuts and gashes all over without discrimination.

A bead of sweat rolled down his face as his current patient, a young female shinigami, had been passing in and out of consciousness due to nothing more than blunt excruciating pain. He had encased her body with green reiatsu, the staple hue of most healing kidou. He treated her with a single hand as he gripped Hakuzetsu firmly in his other. His focus was heavily divided between focusing his releases protection efforts of the makeshift medical center, verbally organizing the flow of patients, and administering as much as he could with his off hand.

His location was much too far out to determine what exactly was going on and whether or not the danger was diminishing or increasing. Needless to say the casual demeanor of Captain Makoto relaxed his heart rate ever so slightly. As surely his presence indicated victory of the enemy or at least a temporary solution that granted them more time? Either way the relief was welcomed. He had opened conversation with a praise of his efforts, something he truly did not expect. Mentioning the name sake of his own captain who proved to be missing in action for what seemed to be the duration of their altercation. But in a much more expected addition, the purple haired commander brought up his prior autonomous actions.

A large portion of him was expecting a humble apology for issuing a miscalculated order that would have cost him and the remaining men before the captain their lives. But it seemed no matter what, a captain was 'always right'. Much like a parent who is far too bumptious to admit a mistake in light of proving their child right as if the very notion would somehow deteriorate their superiority. It seemed he'd have to be the bigger person and further assume responsibility for taking proper action, as bothersome as it was. But he neither had the energy or time to dispute his case any more than he had done so prior as there were greater issues afoot. "Thank you, and I understand taichou. Things could be better as we are short on supplies as they have been all but destroyed, however we are managing and making progress. What is the situation on the enemy taichou? Were you able to defeat them?"

He inquired calmly as he maintained his duties, simply adding the effort of conversation to his multiple focuses. He had noticed the captains sealed blade at his side, and in any other circumstance, the non verbal cue would have sufficed for his inquiries. But he had lost too many comrades without having the chance to help to the best of his ability. An unexpected explosion could perhaps happen again for all he or anyone else knew. Or even another wave of hollows could potentially make their way over and continue the struggle. He'd maintain his release and efforts of protection until he was convinced the threat had totally subsided. A third successful surprise attack would otherwise surely mean the end of his division, and that's something he'd not allow without a fight.
Back to top Go down
+Suo
Captain
Captain
+Suo

PostSubject: Re: We are the forgotten [EVENT] - Blitzkrieg   We are the forgotten [EVENT] - Blitzkrieg Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 6:51 pm

[OCC: I do not fancy defaming of my character, especially when the events told aren't accurate. So, damage-control was necessary.]

Captain Makoto shook his head, expressing his displeasure of his short-coming in defeating his supposed opponent, who had used a scare-crow to elude his wrath. The scare-crow, however, paid for such cowardice and had the displeasure of receiving the full brunt of the Captain’s anger. “ Unfortunately, Kei-kun, the aggressor escaped. I believe he fled away, so we have nothing to worry about in the meantime. You focus on nursing our injured and nothing else; I will see to it that your protection and everyone else’s from now on are absolute. Worry yourself no more now,” he assured the third seat calmly, well-aware of his disquiet and lingering, supposed belief of his uprightness earlier during his slight defiance.

Being a Captain of old and with decades of experience, the Captain was able to pick up on such subtle predispositions. The Captain recalled to mind, just for his own sake and recollection of events to learn from and see what could have been done better to limit the casualties suffered. Foremost, was his arrival at the fourth division headquarters at which point in time he had requested the intruder to reveal himself to which there was to no avail, only to be accompanied thereafter by the third seat of the Yonbantai. The enthusiastic young man had requested, not directly, but his true intentions had been unravelled and rightly-so, for the man had proven the Captain’s assumptions right when he carelessly took no heed of the Captain’s orders and engaged in combat after Yasuo’s request for his removal from the front-lines and instead to go oversee the recovery of the wounded in the distanced medical centers.

The third seat, ever so enthusiastic and stubborn had handicapped Captain Makoto’s full capability by engaging in battle, limiting the Captain’s use of his powers by forcing the Captain to avoid the vicinity in which the third seat engaged in combat and in-so doing, had placed himself in danger during the second round of explosions. During this, the third seat had managed to save a pair(s?) of soul reappears and thought it somehow probable that his protection of, not even a handful of soul reapers, was worth risking his life for. However, during the third seat’s explanation and rebuttal to the Yasuo’s earlier secondary instructions, he somehow thought his engaging of these Hollows – hollows which would have been discarded off far quicker with the Captain’s shikai abilities, had saved his life – more-so than the Captain’s earlier warning to clear away from the frontlines and away to the distance medical centers, in which more than just a handful of soul reapers had passed due to lack of healing capability powerful enough to sustain their lives, an ability only possessed by the third seat due to his being the highest-ranked officer present from the division at the moment.

Somehow though, his aforementioned actions in engaging the Hollows and rescuing what, two or four soul reapers had saved more lives? It was simply a thinking of the young and naive that the Captain had brushed off, feeling no necessity to pay attention at the time being, for he dealt with graver issues at hand. The circumstance was funny, however, for he knew how right the third seat thought himself to be. But the young learned from experience and hopefully the veil of ignorance blinding the promising third seat would soon, as well, be cast off and his insight of unforeseen occurrences would improve. Well-refined intuition as the Captain’s came with experience and wisdom, attributes the third seat wasn’t yet fully-equipped in and still to acquire. But on with things at hand, for the Captain now had to go rebuild his squad’s morale and see through to it that no more threats could be posed to the medical centers. His sighting would depart from the premises, yet his presence was still strongly felt as he proceeded to recuperate the broken spirits of the more-than-well, physically anyhow, soul reapers.
Back to top Go down
Kei
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Kei

PostSubject: Re: We are the forgotten [EVENT] - Blitzkrieg   We are the forgotten [EVENT] - Blitzkrieg Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 6:28 am

Laying down his defenses would be by far the hardest thing he had done all day. The what if's inundated his mind like probes of negativity that refused to delay their assault. There was simply no way to tell if they were safe, the assumptions would be just as unknown as before. It was equally disheartening to hear no confirmation of their assailants capture or destruction. The thought that their enemy was still very much on the loose only fueled the fires of what seemed to be a stirring paranoia.

Although who could really blame the young soul reaper for having such symptoms. Twice he had seen flashes of rumbling fire incinerate his home and fellow comrades while he was able to do nothing. The advantage of surprise and hidden location even proving to be sufficient enough to extend past a captains ability of prevention. As strong as Captain Makoto was, he could not suppress nor stop the blasts that previously ensued. What guarantee could he really provide for them this time that would give rise to a new secure confidence?

The young third seat lowered his head in helplessness as his grip slowly waned on the hilt of his zanpakuto. It's released state reverting back to katana form and its corresponding abilities fading in a ghostly manner from existence. He did not see an alternative solution, the best he could do was follow Captain Makoto's orders as he had taken off to secure the area. If another blast did occur, then so be it. He'd die with the last of his comrades if need be, healing now with both hands alongside a singular focus of fixing the pain that had already been inflicted.

[Topic Done| Topic Exited]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We are the forgotten [EVENT] - Blitzkrieg   We are the forgotten [EVENT] - Blitzkrieg Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We are the forgotten [EVENT] - Blitzkrieg
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Souls Unleashed :: The Soul Society :: East Squadron Seireitei :: Yonbantai Headquarters-
Jump to: