Souls Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Souls Unleashed

Rejoice in The Field of Departed Souls.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Objective

Go down 
+3
Aurora
Agent Allzweck 3rd
Agent Allzweck IV
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Agent Allzweck IV

Agent Allzweck IV

Soul Currency : 90

The Objective Empty
PostSubject: The Objective   The Objective Icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 8:36 am

"The Gotei 13 seem to have begun slacking. Hollows be rampaging in the Seireitei and hardly anyone responded. This actually works out well for use I guess. Means I can get the job done and not worry about anyone interrupting me in the mean time. And now here we go". Parked up outside of the Junibantai grounds, the masked figure took a long glance at the place. His objection was to infiltrate the place, and retrieve that which will bring him a step closer to completion. However, based on what the man could sense, hardly anyone of note was inside the Junibantai grounds. Could it be that the Captain was hiding? Oh that's right, the man was actually preoccupied fighting for his own life in Karakura Town. The masked man and his gang had actually planned this little assault very well. Their ability to distract, and effectively draw out their potential enemy was most uncanny. Meanwhile, the agent took up his position. A gigantic gate or door if you will stood in his way. But this man would not allow such things to stop him. His hand soon dipped into the cloak, that covered his body.

Meaning, his actual clothing and true identity would remain hidden. The agent didn't want to reveal too much, not until the time was right to do so. The agent pulled from his robe a pair of items, with chargers on them. If anyone was familiar with these things, they would come to note that these things were bombs. Soon enough his free hand rose up, and gestured to call someone. In that moment, two men in white robes appeared on either side of the agent. These men were of course twelfth division scientist, captured in the world of the living. Brainwashed and currently being manipulated. The agent had both men place the bombs of the gate, and thereafter proceeded to have both individuals open the gates. The bombs were used in preparation for something else in the near future.
"Comrades. Do me this great service and retrieve what I have asked of you. Your Captain wont mind, besides, he trusts you after all". The old agent stated, while standing clear of what might happen.

Both men would move inside the division, slaughtering and killing their own comrades in the process. Meanwhile the agent remained cool, calm and collected, while enjoying the scenery. The hollows battle cry born from the sheer excitement of a future feast brought a smile to the man's face. These creatures came rushing in for revenge and absolution. But the masked man had his doubts about them. Their main purpose for him was to cause a much needed distraction. The question is, will anyone really notice what is truly happening inside the Seireitei? Speaking of which, where are his true comrades at this point in time? Maybe they too were moving low key, hiding their true identities. This was shaping up to be fun. In time smoke could be seen coming from the twelfth division grounds. Rising into the air, which brought forth an exasperated sigh from the agent.

He didn't exactly wanted any unwelcome attention, not yet. Not until he had at least accomplished his mission, and completed his objective. A disappointed shake of the head and a shrug of the shoulders told the story. The agent throughout all this remained sharp, his senses of course following suit. The chaos around the Seireitei was too much and growing rapidly. He simply couldn't ignore it, even if he tried.
Back to top Go down
Agent Allzweck 3rd

Soul Currency : 98

The Objective Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Objective   The Objective Icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 10:37 am

Sweden was on the move, she had just been told by The World, leader of the Bount Cult, that she had to meet up with The Russian for briefing on the over-all mission. She was the runner of the cult itself, and therefore was responsible for making sure everyone was up to date, at all times. It had become something of a sport to her, not really caring about the state of the world around her as she did as she was told. Avoiding conflict at all cost, even though she was more than capable of handling herself in battle.

She leaped from rooftop to rooftop, the special uniqueness of the Sereitei itself allowed for her body to not be able to air-walk. But she was still in physical shape beyond that of contemporaries. Making herself scarce of the scene, she had appeared upon the barracks of the twelfth division. Her hands crossed under her petite breasts. She peered forward at the devastation laid by the handiwork of the skillful Russian, and yet stared upon it unimpressed, she focused her energy on the man. Making her way towards him, sifting through the undesirables. "Russian, there has been an mission update."

Her words came from her thick Swedish accent, The Swed had looked upon him for a moment before her mouth parted once more, she tried to not spend too much time translating into his preferred language. "There are numerous shinigami now on the move towards various locations within the Sereitei, your little bomb seemed enough to wake them up and alert them of the chaos. Slowly but surely the hollow forces are being repelled, therefore The World has requested that you hurry along with your part in this play. What say you to the request of our mighty leader, Russian?"

She asked him quizzically. She had forgot that she had not seen Russian for quite some time, and he was hiding behind a mask, shielding his face from the public it seemed. How uncommon. How unique. But she understood why he would do such a thing, it would not. Personally be a problem for her, she however knew that the time for secrecy was running out exponentially, they had been had. Egyptian was off elsewhere starting to unleash the never-dead upon the realm. This meant that it was getting towards the time of the finale. "Hmm, Do you feel that?" She stated, mentioning the power of a captain.

She had to be careful, she had no idea what that power was. But if more like it started to erupt over the area they would have a serious disadvantage. But it was quite lucky that she had already taken care of an exit strategy. "Zeige Dich, Død." She stated carefully as what appeared to be a corpse rotted outwards from her skin, pouring onto the ground. It took it's form, and in it's gory nature rushed forward. Into the fray to assist the brainwashed companions of Russian in combat. "Død, take recon point." She stated harshly. "Understood."

Anja T'wed - Codename: The Norwegian
Spoiler:

Død - The Norwegian's Bount Doll
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Agent Allzweck IV

Agent Allzweck IV

The Objective Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Objective   The Objective Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 1:39 am

Things was beginning to move as they should. Strangely enough, no major battles were being fought at this point in time. The Gotei 13 was definitely slow to respond. This would all work out for the invading party. Since with time, they could effectively accomplish their mission. The more delaying the Shinigami did, the better it was for the Brood. The Harbingers will have a field day no doubt. Meanwhile everything was unfolding, the masked man's worker bees were all busy. The culprit had set them a task, and they were hard at work trying to accomplish all that. At the same time, a certain woman, the swedish one made her appearance on the scene. The man lifting his head in order to set sights on the woman. She had a mission update did she? Nonetheless, she went and revealed his alias by saying it out loud. The man behind the mask sighed and shook his head in disappointment. But despite what was said, the swede said she had some kind of mission update. Couldn't she had communicated with the man via alternative means?

The culprit of destruction decided not to dwell on the whole ordeal. His eyes behind that mask of his would shift from side to side. He was observing something in the mean time. "I expected my theatrics to have done so. Aw well, everything is going according to plan. I don't wanna draw attention to us, not yet. My minions should be done with everything in a while. Not only must we take from the Gotei 13. At the same time, I wanna make sure we leave something behind..the kind of thing that they won't even notice. Report back to the World and let em know we will be finished. In the mean time, we may require a few soldiers to keep the Shinigami at bay for a little while longer". The man said while looking up at the woman. All would be revealed soon enough. The culprit was deep in thought when he was suddenly jerked from it. His senses picking up on a vast amount of spiritual pressure heading their way. The spiritual pressure was rising higher and higher it would appear.

"Of course I feel it. Whatcha gonna do to ensure no one interrupts me?". The man asked while hoping the Swede would at least provide him with some cover. The culprit would await a response, meanwhile grinning at the fact that they were nearing completion.
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

Soul Currency : 20

The Objective Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Objective   The Objective Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 7:22 am

"LET ME GO!" screamed the voice of a young lady. She struggled with all her might as two brain washed scientists brought her out in a humiliating form. Her legs were tied and her arms tied behind her back. She could only wiggle like a worm and twist her neck about. That is exactly what she did, her extremely light blue hair thrashing about. The white of their eyes showing, mouth agape and their uniforms covered in their co-workers blood. Dragging her by the hair they dropped the poor soul in front of the russian.

"NO!! NO!!"
At the sight of the masked man her attempts to escape doubled. Her own efforts threatened to break her neck. There was no esacape for this poor girl. She would only escape if the Shinigami forces responed quickly enough to stop the Man from taking her. "I WILL NEVER GIVE UP THE LOCATION OF THE CORE!" Poor child, she looked about in her mid 20's. Raised as a nobility, her very frame looking like a victorian tea cup, beautiful but frail. She writhed on the floor screaming at the top of her tiny lungs for help. "SOMEONE PLEASE HELP! DON'T LET THEM TAKE ME!" Futile the 12th division members were too busy cowering or putting out the fire of their precious Research Division.
Back to top Go down
Agent Allzweck IV

Agent Allzweck IV

The Objective Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Objective   The Objective Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 12:05 am

"Hush now woman. This is your destiny. I was created for a reason and so too were you. Embrace your  destiny. Besides, I promise to be gentle...not! Haha, I made another funny. Comrade I'm killing it" The masked man laughed to himself watching Aurora's futile attempts. The culprit behind the whole thing soon removed his mask and did away with his robes that kept him hidden. The Russian finally revealed himself to the woman, and with that came the moment of truth. "It feels so good to be able to breath again. This mask was killing me" The Russian announced while sleeking his hair back. Despite the cruelty about to happen, it was difficult to ignore the handsome face of the Bount. He was desirable and at the same time a most wicked entity. His actions can be deemed as obscene and despicable. But this man was as cold as ice and so one should never expect any different at all.

The man possessed  a pale skin tone, appearing most vampiric and ice like in nature. Long black hair with blonde streaks flowing through it sat on his scalp. The Russian begun staring at the young woman with piercing blue eyes. His eyes remained empty and without compassion. Evil is what lurked their, but if anyone truly knew The Russian, they would know he wasn't evil. He simply had a different point of view on things. The Bount was also wearing the attire of the Harbingers. The black attire which was a sure sign of their intent. "Well then my pretty. How should we proceed? You can either tell me, or I can experiment on you? I guarantee you this my lady. Once I get to work, you will beg me to kill you. And know what my response will be? Heck no Hell Pig". The Russian moved closer to the woman and knelt down beside her. His wicked hands moving along her body, touching places that he shouldn't be touching.

"Um..I should stop. This ain't right, bad Russian, that's naughty. I ought to be punished. I will punish myself by drinking Vodka. Want some?". The Bount asked, while not giving the captured woman a choice in the matter. His left hand dipping into one of the many pockets on his overcoat. A flask was taken out, one filled with Vodka. The Russian of course took a sip, while forcibly pouring some down the woman's throat. "See? It aint so bad now, right? Whatever. We don't like each other, so why share drink?".   The Russian kept asking questions as if interested in the captive's opinion. The fact of the matter is, he wasn't. Unfortunately for the Russian he had to wait a little while longer. The 12th Division had been compromised. And as of now, the minions had made their way back in. Downloading invaluable data for the Russian to utilize in the near future. Not only that, but his comrades needed to get their fights over and done with now.

They didn't visit the Seireitei for an all out assault. The invading force wasn't even there to invade. They were seeking knowledge and they were so close to accomplishing their mission.
Back to top Go down
Xion
Stern Ritter
Stern Ritter

Soul Currency : 93

The Objective Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Objective   The Objective Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 6:33 am

As the brainwashed Shinigami did nothing but cooperate with the invader, all hope for the young lady would seem to be lost. As if out of the ether, the sounds of exclamative grunts could be heard, followed shortly by the sounds of large objects hitting the floor. These sounds would go on for some time until the former sounds of hustle and bustle of the Shinigami doing the bounts bidding, could no longer be heard. The sounds of foot stops had begun to resound across the room and with each step came an increasingly louder sound. It would be evident to anyone there at that moment that someone or something was coming however, what would it be? Any sane person within ear shot would not be at fault for wondering that very same thing however, the suspense would be broken shortly.

" The sounds of a maiden in distress are very hard to ignore.......too bad you didn't cover her mouth." A figure adorning Shinigami garb appeared before the invader and his captive. The man's dreadlocks dancing around his shoulder as a slight breeze had begun to grace the room. His stance was that of a neutral nature with no obvious openings or slack. " You do realize it is not nice to kidnap people correct?" The man chuckled lightly under his breathe as he had begun to walk closer each passing moment. As he would approach, he would allow his Reiatsu to reign down slightly on the air. This not only acting as an obvious display of combat prowess but also as a cautionary hint for the man to step away from the girl. " If I were you...I would step away from the girl nicely..." His words were intense and his tone one of a commanding sentiment. This man was here not to get along with the kidnapper or to sing a peaceful fireside Kumbayah. But rather, to bring an end to the cries for help blurted forth by the girl.
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

Soul Currency : 20

The Objective Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Objective   The Objective Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 6:05 am

He looked disgusting, unclean and unshaven. His manners were backwater filth and had no idea how to treat a lady. Threatening her with vile antics. His breath stank of alcohol and his skin was crusty and pale as the wax from an old candle. In her eyes the man was no different than the embodiment of Satan's spawn. Her eyes filled with tears as she gritted her teeth. His dirty hands probed about where he pleased. She shook in small short convulsions at his slightest of touches. Her jaw's clenched in a mixture of fear and anger. How had it come to this? She was insured her protection within the very walls of the Gotei 13 but now her life was in danger. "nNO!" She screamed out as he touched her virgin vault. She shook violently once more only to be ridiculed by the drunk craziness of the Russian. He went about talking to himself and asking her rhetorical questions in the thick and ugly accent of the uncivilized. Streams of her tears ran down her cheeks as she once found herself in the state of fear born paralysis. Her mind was blank hoping something would save her but it was Only the Russian who force fed her a vile and disgusting liquid. She whipped her head away, coughing and gagging at the firey sensation. The alcohol dribbled from her chin only her making her look more and more pathetic. She wouldn't give the satisfaction that the filth wanted. She choked up, holding in her convulsing chest, resisting the urge to vomit. With angered eyes she stared straight into the eyes of the Russian. She wouldn't tell him anything. The secret was safe with her.

" If I were you...I would step away from the girl nicely..."
A miracle..
Back to top Go down
Agent Allzweck IV

Agent Allzweck IV

The Objective Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Objective   The Objective Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 8:48 am

The struggle and the screams, not to mention the foolish notion of hope amused The Russian to no end. The man could not help but indulge himself a little, and it was perfectly normal for the likes of him.  In the midst of it all, The Russian caught whiff of what was more or less an unexpected intruder in his presence. The man with the thick and unusual accent paused for a moment. For the Russian had realized that Santa's little helpers wasn't helping anymore. A curious thing, which was enough to stop the man in his tracks. He was there awaiting the moment the intruder would present himself. The Russian stood next to his captive, a grin on his face, his pearly white vampire like fangs presenting themselves. The Russian proceeded to take one more sip of his Vodka being tucking his flask away inside his overcoat. "I take it you're into gagging then? How". The man said trailing off before finally completing his broken sentence. "Kinky". The deep and raspy voice of the Russian, not to mention his accent brought forth a certain chill. His piercing blue eyes staring in the direction of the man whom made his appearance.

"Ya dress like a Shinigami, but that less that impressive Reiatsu you have is not of a Shinigami's nature. What kind of a human are you? And please, no more threats, you sound like a pussy cat nerd attempting to be bad bass. This woman is none of your concern. So I will give you this one chance to leave". The Russian's own vast amount of spiritual pressure began leaking out in the area. A true deterrence for the man not to take a step further. The Russian stood his ground, while knowing that Aurora would have a difficult time breathing. Not only that, but in a few seconds she would most likely fall unconscious. An unfortunate event she would have to blame on the rude intruder. The Russian wasn't in the mood for anymore delays, since they were in the Seireitei for one particular reason. By now the intruder was a good twelve meters away from the Russian. Close enough, and if the man had any sense, he would not take another step further. "Woman. Does it make you happy knowing that someone is about to die for you?". The man asked out of sheer curiosity as he stood there awaiting a response from the intruder.

Off in the distance the Russian could feel numerous Reiatsu signatures flaring up in the area. The stronger Shinigami and most likely Captains were beginning to respond. It was typical of the Shinigami to be what most would consider fashionably late. The Russian had a lot that he needed to accomplish. Time was running against them it would seem. The old boss was getting impatient, as per the words of the Swede.
Back to top Go down
Xion
Stern Ritter
Stern Ritter

The Objective Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Objective   The Objective Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 9:15 am

The man simply smiled as he heard the words of the old man. The young man felt the display by the man before him and chuckled underneath his breath. The display while appearing grand to some, was nothing that the young warrior was not used to. He simply let the man's words pass through one ear and out the other before engaging the man with a retort unlike one given by the kidnapper. Without a moment of hesitation, Darius closed the gap between himself and the Russian. His movement was fast and deliberate as he appeared just before his opponent, with only a few feet of distance separating them now. " You honestly feel your Reiatsu is enough to scare me?....you must be not only old and ugly...but senile as well..." Darius allowed some of the Reishi particles around him to collide with the pentacle along his right hand. The blue energy igniting forth a chain reaction, bringing about the formation of two white handguns. The guns having no obvious safety eluded to the intention behind the manifestation of these very weapons, for the young Quincy has not come in peace.

" Why don't we just skip the bullshit and get down to business shall we?" The boy quickly entered into another high speed movement, this time bringing his gun dead into the face of the kidnapper. As the barrel of his right peacekeeper entered a staring contest with the old man, Darius would use his free hand to attempt to break the girl from the man's grasp. His left gun firing off a reishi bullet at the right foot his opponent. These simple actions would be the beginning of a conflict, one that someone as bold and brazen as Darius would not just turn around and walk away from. He knew not why he felt such a strong conviction and need to save the women but, he knew what was right and in the current moment, saving this woman was just that.
Back to top Go down
Agent Allzweck X

Soul Currency : 61

The Objective Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Objective   The Objective Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:12 pm

ooc: Aurora will be skipped because she went to sleep. Russian and his flirting skills. "Little Comrade, do you be thinking this smell like cholofoam?"

Strings of sadness moaned into the little wooden box. The high toned resonance echoing for quite the distance. He sat upon a rooftop of quiet the height. Overlook the whole of Soceity. His eyes were closed and he played the tunes of the dead. His large hands no longer sporting the black leather gloves he usually did. The violin poised on the left of his two shoulders. Head titled, as he enjoyed the carressing of the classic intrusment. Though he played as the first he trully felt like the conductor. The joy he felt in the sorrow of the song. His blood spattered clothes were gone as he now once again wore the clean usual clothes he wore. Black Slacks, black waist coat on a vintage white Dress shirt. The very man that the Australian so enjoyed to copy, from the style of his hair to the manner in which he carried himself. His song finished with the second explosion of the 4th division. He swore he could hear the clapping of his awe struck audience but then again it could have been the final screams of the victims. "Wonderba" He said to himself. Smiling with joy as only his half covered eyes betraying his sadistic nature. The German had been the advance guard and scout for this particular mission. The man been living in Soul Soceity for a long time now. Studying their methods and collecting information. He was the culprit behind the discovery of the Barrier Weakness, the interogation and breaching of the 3rd division, the destruction of the 4th division (twice) and operation Blitzkrieg. He wasn't he mastermind of the greater picture oh no. He was merely the ingenius conductor of the current events. A tall man of grand proportions, speed, strength, brains, cunning, he had it all, surely the embodiment of Nazi Germany's Perfect Man. Alas...

The German slipped a cigarette into his mouth, lighting it with a silver zippo lighter. The violin resting on it's side. It was a strange violin, it's head piece had a strange device on it. Some would mistake it for a tuner but the red blinks were a repeater. He exhaled the smoke, coughing lightly. He never liked smoking, was never quiet used to it but for some weird reason he could never stop it. He wasnt a chain smoker like the Australian had developed to be. Close to a social smoker. He inhaled again, letting it sit in his mouth for a while. He rarely put the gunk into his lungs as most smokers do. He threw the cigarette away as he looked into the direction of the 12th division. The russian would have recovered the Core by now. He looked back to the 4th division's destruction. With normal eyes he could not see but with the aid of binoculars he would see. A captain raising at great speed to the location. He laughed a little, his husky german laugh. He picked up his violin again and played a short tune. The repeater blinked red again. It wasn't just a normal repeater, but it was a love child of science of spirit. This particular repeater recieved, and resonated Reiatsu signals. Long ago it was used for tests to figure out what made hollows click. What kind of reiatsu they preferred the best. Imitating the Reishi signature of potential food. However, the German had put it to better use. A series of them set out to extend his influence of his doll. In addition only a small sample was needed. His location could be well hidden while he conducted the many more explosions to come. His final tune had been played it was time he went to seek the Russian. He removed the repeater from the violin and pocketed it into his dark overcoat. The attire really made him look like a Neo-nazi but it was merely the attire of his Soldat in Arms. "Zeich Dig, Schwarze Drachen"

The German's arrival was quicker than expected, he had studied the buildings of Soul Society and its maze of a streets. It only took him 5 minutes to arrive at the 12th division. Of course some running, roof jumping and speed stepping was involved. His intervention took place in at the start of the 2nd speed step of the boy. A Barrel of a single gun imprinting its mark on boy's forehead. "You're way too early to take on Mother Russia, quincy-kun." The trigger would be pulled, releasing a leaden looking bullet. The German himself had appeared in a flash, the gun in his left hand as he pointed it outwards to his side. If the boy was too slow to move, he would find a tunnel through his head, entering clean and exiting like the watery bowel movements of a fat bastard. With the quincy on his left side and the Russian on the right side, he'd address his Ally but his eyes in track with the Quincy. "Good news on the Objective. Avoid killing zie Fraulen" In his mouth was another cigarette nearly at its wit's end. Dark black ash began to liter the area upon his arrival. It was visible, like the aftermaths of a nuclear war or volcanic eruptions when the sulphur clouds rained those flakes but only they were black and much smaller. "Comrade the little girl doesn't have the Power Core, she IS the power core.... Now" He spoke in Russian as he exhaled the disgusting gunk and flicked it to the side with his right hand. "It is strange for an Arrow Gypsy to be here, they weren't in my calculations but Ich lieben a man who knows his guns." He used a mixture of German and Japanese when addressing the quincy. Though he knew many languages in full fluency, certain japanese words escaped him. "Come quincy-kun, show me what a Thousands years of inbreeding has brought"
Back to top Go down
Agent Allzweck IV

Agent Allzweck IV

The Objective Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Objective   The Objective Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 2:21 am

"A foolish brat. Not to mention this hell pig has no respect and knows not what he's meddling with". The man thought to himself during the time the idiot mentioned the words 'scare, old, ugly and senile' along the way. The Russian was more than ready to take on the young buck. The problem is, time was against the Russian and he wasn't looking forward to wasting anymore. Having to deal with such a foolish person would be annoying. Nevertheless, Kaiser Blatt was more than ready to react. The formation of the guns amused The Russian somewhat. The Harbinger knew someone whom used guns and all that lovely stuff too. This person was another one of The Russian's comrades in arms. Interestingly enough, by the time the Quincy could bring his pistol to the Russian's face. The man had already vanished in unison to this happening. But what greeted the unwanted intruder was that comrade that was mentioned earlier. The German was on the scene and with impeccable timing too. Since his pistol had already fired off its own bullet, aiming for the boys forehead at point blank range.

By now The Russian had gone clear of the two, meanwhile dragging the woman along with him. The Russian came back into view with an unconscious Aurora slung over his left shoulder. The Russian took up position on the side of the German, with the Quincy on the opposite end. With this set up the German was in the middle, with both men either side of him. A curious thing too, since should the Quincy persist, he would have been shot dead without mercy. The Russian was now a good ten meters away from the German. A wicked grin on his face as the German made a certain revelation. Aurora was one lucky little girl, since the man might have used her as a meat shield. "Comrade. I thank you for said news. But now that we have what we came for, I think its time we all disappear from this place. The mission is over, yes?". The Russian asked while gathering his thoughts. The Russian exchanged words with the German in a mixture of Russian and German alike no doubt.

The Russian soon vanished, moving out of the way so that the German could have his fun with the Quincy boy. Things would surely get a little interesting from here on out.
Back to top Go down
Xion
Stern Ritter
Stern Ritter

The Objective Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Objective   The Objective Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 4:29 am

The Quincy expected no less from two as he entered high speed movement, only to be welcomed to the feeling of a barrel against his head. He had felt the presence moving swiftly toward them as he approached yet didn't know how long it would be before the person would make their presence known. As he felt his forehead press against the barrel of the gun, he quickly pivoted on his dominate load bearing heel allowing the bullet to breeze by his head as his turning momentum did the rest of the work. His body spun lightly at the last second allowing the boy to escape death.

As the bullet breezed by, Darius entered into another high speed movement, now appearing several feet back from the new arrival in an attempt to create distance. Whoever these beings were they were not only smart but knowledgeable. They had not only managed to figure out a way to attack Soul Society but to also cause a major amount of disorienting chaos. " I can't tip off the Shinigami to my presence here just yet....I'll have to improvise..." The Quincy thought to himself as he entered a defensive stance with his guns pointed at the new arrival. He had not expected to encounter such strange foes in this place, yet knew he would need to fight seriously if he was to make it to his true destination.

" So your friend is not only old and senile but also a pussy....no wonder you all have to pick on helpless women..." His mocking words resonated through the air as the tension mounted. Both men poised to begin combat, the young Quincy would then begin his next strike. The boy had begun to discharge rounds in a very unorthodox pattern. His bullets flying at the main vital areas of the neck, chest, and skull of his new found opponent.
Back to top Go down
Agent Allzweck X

The Objective Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Objective   The Objective Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 6:19 am

ooc: Do apologize for this great delay

The boy had been quick to react, no longer wishing to carry on the flash step he let his body go limp and his body wait to twist him out of harms way. The bullet, buried itself deep within the ground. Leaving a scolding hot ring where it entered. With a quick rotation of his body weight, a right roundhouse kick was performed. The quincy however was out of the way. The German was somewhat disappointed. Quincy and their ranged methods of fighting. He stood quiet a distance away but he was still within shot. "Yes, Russi, it's about time we left. Look at the poor boy, he doesn't even know he is already dead." With his free right hand he dusted off some the black ash that was on everyone from his own shoulders. "Pussy? Your vocabulary and insult are as bad as the stink you give off." The boy had mistaken in taking a neutral stance when fighting with a gun. This was not a sword fight. As soon as he had begun raising his arms, the German was upon him. He appeared on the right side of the quincy. The Quincy's gun was pointing now in the direction in which the German had stood, the German with his own right forearm pushed the quincy's right gunarm, bending it inwards. "You're the boy who picks on old senile men who can only pick on little girls." Surprise, surprise, there was a second gun held the in the German's right hand. The very motion of pushing the right arm away was also used to target the head of the Quincy. He would pull the trigger while his left arm was crossed over his own stomach and shooting a round into the kidney of the quincy.

Back to top Go down
Hana
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Hana

Soul Currency : 506

The Objective Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Objective   The Objective Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 10:22 am

It was as if her movement had been perfect. Could she have been waiting in the wings. Could she hide such a spiritual pressure that some mistook this gorgeous female for a captain level shinigami, If you were to look at her you would see her unique shinigami robe's were enhanced with blue lining, Her hair flowing down behind her as her movement stopped. She had them within her sight's there perfect position to complete her speech divide this into six!" This speech this phrase that would be invisible to all due to the distance between the group would finish. Her elegant bandaged hand pointed in the direction of the male who had appeared to halt another male,If you wanted perfect timing this spell would be released at the time the old man uttered the word "man". His back in her line of vision would grant her the element of surprise and with his focus upon the quincy he would have little chance to be alerted before the rods of light which had been released towards his mid-drift would slam into him before his speech had finished, Naturally Hana was a shinigami she was not foolish enough to believe her appearance and movement had been un-noticed.

Her female form would vanish, The speed blinding as if she had teleported to re-appear at the opposite building to the one she had stood upon now within the old man's view if he cocked his head to look past the quincy that is, Amai Kusai now within her hand she was watching steadily, But how had she got here how had she appeared so quickly. Hana had been moving, Her rounds having taken her from her barracks into what she liked to call uncharted territory which was the 6th division, This being closer to the 4th division she had one of her "female intuition moments" something had been going wrong, Her sensory had allowed her to pick up on the spiritual energy of the strangers and the quincy. As if she had planned this herself her own energy would have vanished. her body making its way to the required area from the opposite direction of were the bombs had been placed. It was only thanks to this direction had she made it to this place in the area she had appeared, Her timing couldn't have been more perfect and now with Amai Kusai in hand she was ready to strike her mouth mummbling words as her chant began. "e lord! Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man!".... she began to say softly. She had also seen the twelfth division smoking, Her mind had picked up on this but hoped that other shinigami would deal with this. For now her hands were tied.
Back to top Go down
Xion
Stern Ritter
Stern Ritter

The Objective Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Objective   The Objective Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 9:16 am

( Terribly sorry about the slow reply...work and car buying lol )

His foe's movements were quick and effective. Darius had managed to get away from his opponent before, yet now it would appear that the man before him had other ideas in mind for contending with the Quincy. Being a Handkampf master, the boy was no slouch when it came to cqc. He allowed his opponents grasping motions to occur, and as they did such he countered accordingly. Using the forward momentum of his arm being swung he followed the motion allowing his limbs a greater range of motion. Instead of being locked into a paralyzing grasp to then be shot, the boy thrust his shoulder forward marching deeper into his opponent's chest. As he did so he avoided the first bullet allowing the bullet to glide right by his body. While still acting in forward momentum, the boy used his left hip to slap the inner forearm of the gun having come forward in his previous motion. This in turn caused the second bullet aim at a vital area to simply be fired off slightly to the side.

Now free from the two blows, he witnessed the coming of another person. After only a quick glance he only noticed that this person was wearing Shinigami garb. Darius taking a gamble took one step back thrusting his back behind him before thrusting arm in for a moment towards the would be captor to cause him to release his grasp on the boy for the motion would cause the old man's arms to truncate into the socket. Either way, via shoulder dislocation by ways of socket truncation or a release of his limbs, Darius would be free. He would then take his new found freedom to new heights as he would enter Hirenkyaku to avoid the coming attack towards his foe; reappearing several feet away with both guns firing arrows at the man.
Back to top Go down
Agent Allzweck X

The Objective Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Objective   The Objective Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 8:58 am

ooc: well Xion posting. Connecting a post to critically wound you.

The boy had moved in odd manner, reacting inappropriately to the situation. He would have had a neat bullet hole in his head and one in his kidney if the German had not taken but a split second to detonate some of the ash around him. It was the very ash that was everywhere around them. The same ash the Quincy had been walking around in, getting in his clothes and body. The Shinigami's entrace had been alerted by the disturbance of the floating ash. The German detonated some of the ash surrounding Hana, unknowingly interrupting her Binding Kido, the 2nd target to his later burst fire. With the new comer temporarily disposed of with the high explosive that had taken down the 4th division. The impact of the concussive flames would mute the simultaneous two bursts of bullets. Luckily for the Quincy boy his little struggle would divert the bullet, skimming the side of his head and leaving a bleeding wound. He had moved his hip trying to counteract the 2nd shot but it left him with a gaping hole in his left kidney. The German would then kick the ash covered Quincy boy away from him with his powerful legs. Quickly turned around taking a lower stance and firing two shots from the right with a single shot in between with his left. These actions were performed quickly. If the boy acted any further he would find that German could detonate the bullet wounds as well as the ash.

Back to top Go down
Hana
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Hana

The Objective Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Objective   The Objective Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 8:02 am

It seemed that in her haste to grasp a quick victory, Hana had not deduced that the ash flowing softly within the vicinity had any dangerous properties, Nor did she assume that the old man had the ability to read this ash. So when she entered it was surprising to find the explosion happen around her, her body would be forced to vanish in a blur of speed to avoid being dangerously damaged by the ash thus when her body felt free she would notice her exit from the ash. Her arm twinged slightly the explosion had caused minor damage to her right arm nothing major her robe had taken more damage most in tact while sleeves and the hem had been burned a slight burning sensation had alerted her to yet another twinge upon her left cheek, Had she not moved when she did the damage would have been much more her speed having been an advantage in this point. Her movement was swift as her robe became discarded her hair flowing as it tried to remove the ash from it, No good she would be unable to remove it all by trivial means. She would need some form of wind, Some form of explosive ability to release herself from the ash's grasp, Her hand had already moved her blade drawn, "inhale my sweet" she would say softly. It would happen upon the end of her release phrase, Spiritual energy erupting around her entire body blasting as if the wind itself had heard her thoughts, The ash upon her moving being pulled its grasp weakening until her body was free of all the residue. Her form now sparkling like a glowing vampire from the Twilight series [You all love it].  The eruption having created an aura of white orbs circling twelve inches all around her body expanded around the blade thus creating a longer reach.

Her blades within her hands as she looked into the ash, Her shikai should have alerted many via the rush of Spiritual pressure. Unsure how she would be capable of battling from this length, her form of fighting revelled in the art of close combat thus how she would be able to get close enough to the target within this ash would be unreal, Being around 15 feet from the entrance to the ash like barrier Hana was completely bewildered, Having been stupid before she was not about to enter the area that essentially had become a huge explosion, almost everything within was doomed to meet the fate of the gates. But explosive ash, Would could..."Ye lord! Mask of flesh and bone, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Truth and temperance, upon this sinless wall of dreams unleash but slightly the wrath of your claws." she would say as one of her blades slit into the ground, Her hand shot forward as the blue eruption of Kido exploded forward. "Hado #33" She would say softly, As the eruption shot forward into the ash upon contact with something in that vacinity it would explode causing its own explosion, Why had she done this her body would move backwards softly landing higher upon one of the larger buildings. She would wait to here hear Kido explode having picked Amai Kusai's double from the ground before jumping. her form would await an attack or counter, her eyes moving side to side as she surveyed the area.
Back to top Go down
Xion
Stern Ritter
Stern Ritter

The Objective Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Objective   The Objective Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 3:22 pm

As the ash had begun to erupt along his body, Darius had begun to focus his Reishi on his body itself. Allowing his full concentration to the task at hand, his Blut would activate just as his body was lit a blaze. The concussive power was enough to knock him off of his feet and sent flying back. Just as he thought about his counter offensive, he would be struck again, this time by two bullets. The first bullet grazed the side of his face opening a wound that went the length of left cheek bone. The other bullet would manage to break through his Blut however, the bullet only managed to enter his side but was broken apart from underneath the strain of his Blut. With the two bullets having made impact, Darius simply allowed his body to be carried backwards and into a building behind him. The sudden burst attack carried damage with it. The boy's life would not be over however his fight for this time would be.

" Thank god..my Blut was quick enough..." The boy's words were not fast enough as he slipped into unconsciousness.
Back to top Go down
Agent Allzweck X

The Objective Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Objective   The Objective Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 2:21 am

The Quincy boy was a good fighter but he was much to early to take on hard veterans designed with the sole purpose to kill. However today they were not here to kill, a retrieval mission. Recover what was needed and be on their way. That was exactly what was happening. The quincy boy was knocked out and the new entry whom the German noted to be a girl. She was quick to react, moving back instantly from her position to avoid being burnt alive. She landed upon the building, the German had aimed at her before shooting but from miscalculation on his part had the bullets lodge themselves on the wall of a building. "Well done Fraulen." the German dramatically flicked his blonde hair back like a scene out of jersey shore. (well we're making media referrences so...) "you're more ready than Arrow Monks but you're still to early" She began to start her kido, the German tried to remember it. They were like their own bible verses for the Shinigami. Bankai already put them at a superior position over all other races but what really set the huge difference was the variety of combat potential that the Kidou arts of both Destruction and Binding brought them. He remembered for a brief moment how annoying kido was. He pointed with his right gun at the kido preparing Hana. If one point they could exploit was the time it took to charge these Kido, It gave even half dead brain baboons to abuse it. Before he discharged several more rounds with his Gun, the left hand gun disappeared and his free hand snapped the fingers. The bullet holes in front of Hana would explode. It wouldn't cause any direct harm to Hana but the wall explode sending a few several chunks at her. However now there was a space in the wall, enough for a car to pass through. With Hana in site the German would take One aimed shot at her moving heart.

Last edited by Agent Allzweck X on Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:48 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hana
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Hana

The Objective Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Objective   The Objective Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 5:25 am

Do you think she would be stupid, As soon as she heard the first bullet strike the wall her body would move, her Kido would be cancelled as her hand pulled the double of Amai Kusai, He had heard her incantation most likely the reason why he fired at the wall. From the ground, Her body would spin as the third bullet struck the wall, Instead of utilizing the flash step Hana would simply run, Her body moving quickly as the explosion erupted. The debris would begin to fly yet the female would have cleared enough of the distance to be safe, As the explosion rang out Hana would take a right thus cutting of any vision of her that the smoke which would eventually clear to late to see the female would have allowed. The buildings were high enough to allow Hana's Shikai to disperse before being seen, Do not be confused she had not resealed her blade but the buildings simply were to high for the twelve inch aura to erupt, Due to the distance she had put between them Hana could not see the man but was unsure on her next movement, She was the division one LT for god sake and she was powerless to do anything in the wake of this man. What good was she....

Her hands would wrap around both blades of Amai Kusai, Running had passed through her mind but she could not, There was no way she could leave, The Captain Commander would kill her. That was the trigger who was she more afraid of this guy or the captain commander. The answer was obvious, This m,an had ranged moves though seemed to have some close combat skill. But he needed vision he needed to have a decent shot and as long as Hana was quick enough she could get away before the explosions came, Information was what she needed, Being far away she would need to shout to be able to have the man hear her using the environment was a smart move for her, There was no ash in this area no bullets had made it yet, She as of now was safe. "WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM US WHY ARE YOU ATTACKING SOUL SOCIETY" She shouted, As she did she took this chance to run alongside the building and take another right successfully completing a U turn heading back to the russian but a completely different way, Naturally she would make sure not to enter the ash. She was going to get information no matter what or die trying. As she came to an alley she could choose to run down or turn to the left. A single point would release a small burst of energy from her finger sending a barrel directly in front of the area were she had previously been when the bullets had struck the wall. She needed to know if the Russian was still in that area and the barrel could create a target for him to shoot if that were the case.

Last edited by Hana on Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yuri
Captain
Captain
Yuri

Soul Currency : 1238

The Objective Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Objective   The Objective Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 7:08 pm

There was a mixture of emotions in the lady but more than anything it was annoyance. Flat soles walked down the corridors leading to the 12th division, taking an alternative route approaching the party from behind. Her head was faced slightly upward. Her veiled eyes peering out into the cloud covered sky. The smoke of explosion was visible even from her far off position. Her zanpakuto was held in her left hand as usual. The infamous doorman celebrated for its unmatched physical strength. She turned a corner, putting in her vision everyone present save for her new Lieutenant, whom was in a tactical retreat. Her lieutenant was pretty effective, she had some courage to be the first of the Shinigami to confront the Enemy. When was the last time she had been on duty? Ever since the marriage into the Shisaragi family she had been effectively been in exile or retirement. Her last skirmish had already reached the point of far fetched lies. Like the time she was informed that she had killed a 100 Arrancar with the arm of their fallen comrades. Fools, their comrade wasn't dead, he was still alive trying to get his arm back...and the figures were more like high 98 Arrancar. She didn't count the Arrancar that died from feinting and falling into a spiked hole. So in regards to returning back to the field, it had a mixture of nostalgia. She approached the man with the gun, him being closest to her with the other being off a considerable distance in an odd angle to the left. She casually walked up to him, disregarding the ash around her. This man was responsible for the destruction of the 4th division. That annoyed her very much, the paperwork and meetings she would need to have for its restoration. Her annoyance built up slightly, the very air around her pulsating outwards. It wasn't even a spike in her Spiritual Pressure but rather her presence itself. The Aura of war only visible by the ash that swirled clear away from her approach. She was right behind him, the tall hunk of a German having his eyes somewhere else. A gust of wind around her one leg and a single flutter of her mini skirt. A simple kick with her left leg to the head of the Enemy. Simple and crude it may appear that was the essence of Yuri Shisaragi. No moves gave waste, achieving the highest possible pay load with minimum resources. It was something of a natural thing for the former Kenpachi. Her mere kick would unleash a vacuum of wind, blowing back more ash away from her vicinity upon impact. " Play with fire before bed and you'll wet yourself toy." Yuri Kenpachi tilted her head to the side, showing her crazy smiling face to all. Her excitement trumped her annoyance. The mere thought of engaging in mortal combat once more was simply ecstasy. She had already been briefed on what was going on. From deductions of codenames and what intel she had been told about their weapons of assorted animals and dolls, Yuri concluded that the enemy they faced were in fact good to kill.
Back to top Go down
Agent Allzweck IV

Agent Allzweck IV

The Objective Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Objective   The Objective Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 7:08 am

The Russian had maintained his position, carefully watching the battle unfold before his eyes. A strange thing to see the blabber mouths having to swallow their words. The German was definitely correct about one thing. The Quincy was far too young and yes it was too soon for him to take on mother Russia. In fact, he had no business making such attempts in the first place. This was something the Russian would have to report back. And as a matter of fact, maybe the Quincy could prove to be an even more interesting hostage. The possibilities was cause for a great deal of amusement. The Russian also took note of the female on the scene. But based on her attire, she wasn't a Captain. Her skills thus far suggested she wasn't even a factor in this battle. Then again, Russian was never one to ignore an opponent, no matter how weak or small they may appear to be. With the Quincy being pushed backed, and slipping into an unconscious state. The Russian now shifted his attention to the woman. What was it and Shinigami utilizing Kido spells? Not to mention, the woman's selection of Kido spells were most mediocre to say the least. How pitiful.

The Russian kept a close watch on the ash in the area. Meanwhile, Aurora was now slung over his left shoulder. Thus leaving the right side of his body free for the most part. The Russian felt as if he needed to intervene with the battle somehow. But perhaps waiting a while longer would be a good idea to say the least. So what now? The young woman had chosen to retreat, well play hide and seek it would appear. But what was the point? Even though they couldn't see her, The Russian always kept tabs on the location of the woman. If anything, this game of cat and mouse was starting to become a most boring affair. The Russian would have to make do with whatever was being offered at this point in time. The Bounto could almost smile, his left hand resting on Aurora's buttocks. The Russian had performed his action without even realizing it. But while the Fuku Taicho was running around like crazy. The Russian vanished, while leaving in his position a clone, one whom replicated his form, not to mention Aurora's own. Meanwhile his spiritual pressure appeared to have vanished. Actually, it remained in the same spot where the young Fuku Taicho had last seen the man. He was there standing, but what was the Russian actually doing?

The Russian caught whiff of the new arrival on the scene. And the Bounto was certain that the German had picked up on this as well. This could turn out to be most interesting for them all. This new arrival being the woman whom chose the German as her opponent. "Comrade. You're most popular today it seems". The man thought to himself, while appearing next to the Lieutenant, Hana. The Russian had appeared next to the woman directly after she had shouted like a bimbo. The woman made an attempt at running along the buildings, and the Russian followed suit. Meanwhile upon his arrival, his index and middle fingers were already pointed at the Fuku Taicho in a most subtle manner. And as quickly as he had arrived, the six truncheon light prison spell was utilized. This meant six rods of yellow light materialized around Hana, aiming to slam into her mid section. And as a result, this would severely hamper her movements. The Russian's arrival was designed to catch the woman off guard, but that was hardly the dangerous thing about his arrival. Since a flurry of ice bullets was already in motion, firing off before the six rods of light had even materialized. These five inches long, two inches wide bullets was aimed at Hana's chest, arms and legs.

But through careful consideration, the Russian wasn't aiming to kill. He was aiming to maim and put the woman out of commission for the remainder of the bout. The speed of the ice bullets were most formidable, and his accuracy, precision and timing was a cause for concern. The Russian was a nasty brute. His position after appeared next to Hana, was a mere five meters away. The man would toy with the Lieutenant before choosing to join The German in his new battle. Interestingly enough, Hana may stand a chance, considering the Russian still held Aurora over his shoulder. It was an interruption of the Fuku Taicho's movements once again. The Shinigami was such a primitive race, and the woman may even struggle to even fathom just what the Bounts were truly capable of. Centuries of feeding on Hollows and Shinigami alike granted them strange abilities. And they were in great appreciation of such abilities too. "A curious question you asked. Are you sure you want to know the answer?". The Bounto asked in high hopes of a response to his question.
Back to top Go down
Agent Allzweck X

The Objective Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Objective   The Objective Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 4:40 pm

All was according to plan. To the very letter had the mission gone. Without the slightest hints of a hickup. They had expected some form of retaliation as it was only normal, but he never thought a single lieutenant would show up to the main event. The Gotei 13 had become a soft sack of sorry souls. It was time that they made their leave, with 2 out of 2 objectives complete all was left was to go home, kick back and enjoy a bit of whiskey.
The approach was brazen and non-chalant in its manner. Yet at the same time, daunting and its presence as thick as curdled cream. The German however concerned himself not of this presence. Like all that had and would approach he would simply deal with them with his ash. It was the Reiatsu of at the very least that of a Captain. The response was all to late. Snap! He willed his ashes to set ablaze but even as he did he had realized the defect in the ash. Disturbed by a strong current they were out of place, another reason for having detected his new opponent later than usual. He turned to fire but she came into vision his judgement made otherwise, crossing his arms to gaurd against the blurring behemoth. When the kick connected, he felt a bit silly, like gravity didnt apply to him. This was but for a moment a new source pulling him towards the hole in the wall. The very hole in which the Lieutenant had stood moments ago. " Play with fire before bed and you'll wet yourself toy."

The German's arms still remained crossed his arms holding his two proud guns. Gravity returned to her normal state. Pulling once again downwards. It was unreal, the German refused to believe the event that had unfolded. Disbelief gave birth to anger as his usual smiling gestures turned to a grim expression. This thing had been put in the retirement home for a couple decades its lack of activity had been caused it to be taken out as a factor. His arms dropped to his sides. The left arm which he had placed first dropped like a dead weight. "Yuri Kenpachi." A slight bump in the plans, it only needed an adjustment in schedule. While the Russian made quick work of the Lieutenant, he would take it upon himself to dig an early grave for the women. He only gave a short interval for his new opponent, drawing with his good arm and firing multiple quick bursts of fire. Set not to maim but to put this thing out of commision.

Back to top Go down
Hana
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Hana

The Objective Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Objective   The Objective Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 10:08 pm

Hana had already located the movement of The Russian, As soon as he appeared beside her she would allow her movements to speak for her. First her body would vanish once more utilizing yet another high speed movement to bring herself upon the building to the left that she had previously been on now standing roughly 13.2 meter's from the Russian thus allowing the bullets he had shot at her to strike upon the wall behind were she had previously been. Her eye's would widen as she saw the beams of light erupting for her. Her body would slide from the building she was on and touch upon the ground thus easily avoiding the Kido she knew all to well. How had he utilized Kido he was no shinigami. Or was this man someone whom used to have ties with the Shinigami, She would need to know,  

Now one would be wondering just exactly how had Hana noticed the movement of the Russian when his spiritual energy had always remained were it had been. IT was simple the female upon his shoulder, He was unable to hide her presence or copy her spiritual energy thus allowing Hana the chance to instantly move upon there spiritual energy being next to her. If it had not been for that females energy Hana would have been defeated there and then. Her anger had already peaked, Her Spiritual energy erupting to its fullest. This energy she unleashed, Anyone with a lower power than Hana's own would be forced to there knees and unable to stand, Her body and form would find the Russian once more placing a simple five meters between them. She would walk quickly her attitude changing becoming much more focused. Her spiritual energy forcing gravity to bend to her will to those who do not have such powerful spiritual energy. Then she charged 8 inches and her blow would come she was 8 inches between the man and her blade within her left hand would strike to cut through the bount's midrift on what Hana believed to be the side he would be unable to defend due to having the female upon his shoulders. Hana was not simply making this move.  For at the eight inches as the blade came to try to slice the man in half Hana's grasping her second blade had already been pointed,"Shou" She said softly as her finger released a powerful blast of spiritual energy capable of blasting back any opponent a rather great distance from such a close range. Naturally this Kido would take place as the blade would have sliced the mans mid-drift. If this male countered at such a close range Hana would utilize this Kido as a surprise to allow some distance to be put between them.

There had definitely been a change in this woman's movements her entire being screaming of this change, What had it been? Why had she instead of just running away begun to fight face to face? Could it be the captain commanders appearance upon the battle field. Could it be that Hana's very being had changed due to this one female. It was simple how could Hana disgrace her captain. She would not try to live without fighting. No she would face these bastards straight in the face. If she were to die today she would die knowing she fought knowing that her captain was fighting with her. If she were to die she would die knowing Yuri Kenpachi knew Hana died a warrior.
Back to top Go down
Yuri
Captain
Captain
Yuri

Soul Currency : 1238

The Objective Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Objective   The Objective Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 7:08 pm

The man turned to face Yuri, it wasn't a surprise to her. If the man was unable to detect her then she would have lost interest. It had always been like that for Yuri Kenpachi. Even as the German blocked with his arms, a very unwise move, Yuri couldn't help but notice how much she grew bored. He had peaked her interest but for a moment, he was only able to block her attack. No sort of interruption or restriction. He turned with his right arm getting ready to fire his little gun. She had however been moving way before the German had. She would set the pace for this fight. As soon as her hammer of a kick connected she had it grounded. Walking towards the German who had skidded back a few meters. Poor thing, it appeared that the German's choice in defense had resulted in him holding the shorter stick. She imagined him decapitated from his good arm's hip to the shoulder's of his bad arm, in fact that was what she'd do exactly.By the time he had drawn his gun Yuri was upon him, nonchalantly swatting the gun outward and away from her. His discharges would fire stray putting shame to his marksmanship. "1". Right shoulder in, left arm down, draw. The number stated the end of one and the beginning of another. Charging into the man at the already close distance. The first would appear to be a feint but no such intention existed. Simply the proximity and the ocular illusion would provide the upper edge in the movement. The right hand found the familiar hilt of her sword. As she took hold of it, just under the guard, she could feel the calmness once again. It was always a rush to draw the sword. How it whistled in announcement, stating its business and making its intentions clear. The blade drawing an arc with the German standing and the intersection. The art of war was truly a work of wonder to revel at. Simple movements, nothing fancy. All were taken into account simply by raw experience; a dead arm, an occupied arm, a quick slash was all that was needed. "Ton Mumon" words would be recited at the micro moment after the contact of the singing blade. At least the level of a Captain, judging from his stature and habits the man excelled in strength and contrary to his stereo typical hulk's build preferred agility and strength in his fighting style. His stance, his choice of attack periods. His ashes were cute, but even if they had reached her, the petty flames would do nothing to the titan that stood before him.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Objective Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Objective   The Objective Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Objective
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Souls Unleashed :: The Soul Society :: North Squadron Seireitei :: Junibantai Headquarters-
Jump to: