Souls Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Souls Unleashed

Rejoice in The Field of Departed Souls.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Concerning regeneration

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Armonia
Espada
Espada
Armonia

Soul Currency : 122

Concerning regeneration Empty
PostSubject: Concerning regeneration   Concerning regeneration Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 10:19 pm

Regeneration is a powerful ability for arrancar, but to my knowledge[looking at the other profiles at least] can be had without paying anything or any reduction in ability despite the fact it's been stated that an arrancar gives up its ability to regenerate in exchange for more power.

I'd like to suggest either a high stamina cost with some sort of negative drawback in power for the user who has it, or for it to simply be added to the arrancar ability information that must be paid for at creation of the arrancar in question.
Back to top Go down
Black Brago†
Captain
Captain
Black Brago†

Soul Currency : 536

Concerning regeneration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Concerning regeneration   Concerning regeneration Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 7:37 am

Typically we give the benefit of all wounds and injuries being regenerated instantly upon the release of their Resurrection. But we really try to not allow regeneration because of how it has been abused heavily in the past. Some members knew how to contain it to a respectable level but more often than not this was not the case. There have also been many arguments about how the only Arrancar whom has shown actual regeneration is Ulq. Yadda Yadda. So I leave this to the other admins.
Back to top Go down

Concerning regeneration
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Souls Unleashed :: Soul's Reprieve Section :: The Audience of Souls-
Jump to: