Souls Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Souls Unleashed

Rejoice in The Field of Departed Souls.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bleach Ch. 548 Discussion [Spoilers]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Doc
Captain
Captain
Doc

Soul Currency : 80

Bleach Ch. 548 Discussion [Spoilers] Empty
PostSubject: Bleach Ch. 548 Discussion [Spoilers]   Bleach Ch. 548 Discussion [Spoilers] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 8:02 am

Chapter's out.(For like a day or so) Found here MangaStream or here MangaPanda Discuss.

Also Vacuum Ice~
Back to top Go down
ҜﺩЦRЦRΔٲ

ҜﺩЦRЦRΔٲ

Soul Currency : 4

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Ch. 548 Discussion [Spoilers]   Bleach Ch. 548 Discussion [Spoilers] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 12:08 pm

Eh. I felt like there was quite a bit of just fluff in it. Only significant thing that happened was an explanation on Hitsugaya's shikai/bankai difference and his new tactic.
Back to top Go down
Elixar Takoyaiba
Xtinction
Xtinction

Soul Currency : 522

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Ch. 548 Discussion [Spoilers]   Bleach Ch. 548 Discussion [Spoilers] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 5:36 am

If there was one thing about Hitsugaya I loved, it was how unbelievably calm and frank he was, and it seems the new headband he's acquired (which we all know is the TRUE reason he's gotten so powerful) actually makes him look a little older, so the attitude seems more in place
Back to top Go down
Doc
Captain
Captain
Doc

Soul Currency : 80

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Ch. 548 Discussion [Spoilers]   Bleach Ch. 548 Discussion [Spoilers] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 6:05 am

No lie I was a bit annoyed seeing the second division's lieutenant at the beginning. Made me feel like he was just there to waste panel/page space and, I pray I never see him again. It was also nice to see a Captain that actually used tactics or, was clever with his abilities instead of going straight Bankai (not being able to use Bankai forces them to actually think I guess.)
Back to top Go down
Emperor Akira
Stern Ritter
Stern Ritter
Emperor Akira

Soul Currency : 223

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Ch. 548 Discussion [Spoilers]   Bleach Ch. 548 Discussion [Spoilers] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 6:28 am

Hitsugaya should lose his Bankai forever so that he doesn't spam it again.

I would like to actually see Omaeda fight and own that Quincy.

It would be so awesome if Kubo actually gave Omaeda some new stuff like Shunko for example.

In his past fights (not including his first encounter with Ichigo) he was show to be smarter than he is usually credited.

He beat that Elephant Arrancar who was stronger than him and he found a way to attack Barragan without putting himself into danger.
Back to top Go down
Elixar Takoyaiba
Xtinction
Xtinction

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Ch. 548 Discussion [Spoilers]   Bleach Ch. 548 Discussion [Spoilers] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 6:40 am

I think he has, which is why he's co-ordinating his Shikai with Rangiku's

And indeed it would, although, his first encounter with Ichigo was lulz.
Back to top Go down
ҜﺩЦRЦRΔٲ

ҜﺩЦRЦRΔٲ

Soul Currency : 4

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Ch. 548 Discussion [Spoilers]   Bleach Ch. 548 Discussion [Spoilers] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:45 am

i don't think he has eternally lost the bankai; I think that if they defeated the guy who stole his bankai, he could probably get it back
Back to top Go down
Elixar Takoyaiba
Xtinction
Xtinction

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Ch. 548 Discussion [Spoilers]   Bleach Ch. 548 Discussion [Spoilers] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 2:39 am

Not that it would matter too much because this is probably(?) the last series arc
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Ch. 548 Discussion [Spoilers]   Bleach Ch. 548 Discussion [Spoilers] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bleach Ch. 548 Discussion [Spoilers]
Page 1 of 1