Souls Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Souls Unleashed

Rejoice in The Field of Departed Souls.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jū Hime

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jū Hime
Espada
Espada
Jū Hime

Soul Currency : 114

Jū Hime Empty
PostSubject: Jū Hime   Jū Hime Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 9:37 am

Arrancar Template

Jū Hime
Jū Hime Serkov10
My name is Jū Hime, but you can call me Hime for short

Arrancar Encyclopedia

--------------------------------------

Birth Name: -
Hollow Aliases: Sharpshooter, Jū Hime
Birth Date: April 27
Rank Status: Primera Espada
Cero Color: Light purplish red with black tint
Aspect of Death:  Determination
Hollow Hole Location: Inbetween her breast

Appearance: Jū Hime is someone with a childlike physique, having a height of four feet one inch and a weight of roughly eighty pounds. Her small frame doesn't sport any muscle or excess fat, showing off her slender structure very well. For someone so small, her chest is certainly something that is rare to see upon a small child, having ample breast that are a B-cup. Though having achieved puberty at a young age before her death, she still looks like a child more than an actually woman. And her dainty appearance can fool people into thinking that she's neither strong nor worthy of the title of Primera, but she's very much suited for the rank.

Long jet black locks of hair flows smoothly down her back, waist, and knees, before stopping right below her shins. Her bangs cover up her left eye, parting so that her right eye remain visible. The hair swept to the side of her face covers everything below that eye, and blends perfectly with the rest of her hair. Jū Hime has almond shaped eyes that peek out from underneath the mass of black hair, the irises being crimson in color. The number '1' is tattooed on the back of her right hand, the only mark on her fair-skin.

In term of clothing, Jū Hime wears a traditional japanese school uniform known as a 'sailor fuku'. The uniform consist of a white blouse attached with a blue sailor-style collar, the ends of the sleeve also being blue. A red ribbon is tied in the front and laced through a loop attached to the blouse, and long enough to reach her waist. A short blue pleated skirt is worn, with a slanted black belt. Black thigh-high socks leave space between the skirt and where it ends, thus showing off some skin. Lastly, a pair of black penny loafers are worn upon her feet

Personality: "An assassin must be cunning, versatile, relentless, and an outstanding liar. They must be charming, have nothing to lose, and lack a conscience. Assassin must be risk takers, and above all else, loyal to the Brotherhood." Those were the rules that helped shape Jū Hime's personality. She's cunning, ruthless, relentless, and definitely versatile. Her ability to adapt to a situation is remarkable, and she uses any advantage that she has. Her ability to lie without giving herself away is impressive, able to display a variety of emotions in order to successfully sell her story. A lack of a conscience was something she never had to worry about, her conscience having not truly formed. Being charming isn't all that difficult, and she can be very persuasive when the need arises. And she's very loyal to the Espada.

Jū Hime's personality doesn't stop with that. Beside of the traits that were needed for her life amongst the living, she does have more to bring to the table. Her intelligence is vast, able to answer about any question that's presented to her. She's a very determined, one that will get the job done no matter what. And not one to return until the job is done. She is one people can't really depend on, not one to do anything unless it will benefit herself. Thus she is more than capable of leaving her brethren out to die if they will be of no use to herself or the one she serves. Her fascination with blood can be a bit disturbing, especially how excited she is upon seeing the red substance.

Jū Hime is very blunt when it comes to either handing out orders or explaining something, and would seem to have a superiority complex since she explains things to others as if they were a child. But her way of explaining isn't intentional, though it can be seen that way. Her inability to tell 'right' from 'wrong' is something that doesn't concern her very much, believing that she doesn't truly need it. Mercy isn't in her vocabulary, but swift and brutal is. She can speak in a condescending tone or sarcastic tone without knowing about it; and she really doesn't understand sarcasm all that well, taking everything someone says seriously.

Jū Hime can act like a child at inconvenient times, and may often refer to herself in the third person. She dislike anyone that questions rather she should have been made the Primera Espada, but doesn't do anything since she believes that the one she serves doesn't doubt in her abilities.

Jū Hime can get quiet suddenly, writing things down upon a piece of paper as if she's mute. It's a habit that she had formed during the period of time she was unable to speak, and something that is switched between without warning. It can be inconvenient because she seems to forget that she has the ability to speak, and can very well annoy her brethren to no end.

Jū Hime picks her friends carefully, all choosing those she deems trustworthy and dependable. Her fraccion are chosen by how well they can fight and by their personality, though she will only have one fraccion at any given time.

Fighting Style

Combat Style Overview

Innate Ability: Iron Sand - Having the ability to embedded normal sand with Iron like properties gave Jū Hime a strong weapon to utilize in combat. The Iron Sand was more destructive than regular sand, but due to the added weight, is slower. Though there's an unlimited supply of sand in Hueco Mundo, she's only able to utilize 10.7 cubic feet of it at one time, basically the amount of sand that can fit into a refrigerator. Though Iron Sand has all the weakness of normal sand, along with the added weakness of Iron. The time it takes to make items vary upon their size, a small item would take no longer than a post to be constructed, whilst a larger object would take 4-5 post in order to be constructed. Those inbetween take 2-3 post. Cooldown is double of how long it took the object to be constructed, and tripled if the object last longer than one post.
Sizes:

Sonido
  • Level (3)
    Reiatsu
  • Level (3)
    Heirro
  • Level (3)
    Cero / Bala
  • Level (3)
    Resureccion
  • Level (3)

Once Upon A Time

History:
Sharpshooter:

Jū Hime:

Last edited by Jū Hime on Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:13 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Elixar Takoyaiba
Xtinction
Xtinction

Soul Currency : 522

Jū Hime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jū Hime   Jū Hime Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 12:28 am

History is a bit short, perhaps you could flesh it out more with a little more history on her time before becoming an espada, as a menos etc. And, approx how many turns does it take for you to create certain size category objects?

Like, how many for a shield in comparison to a small 'pistol'
Back to top Go down
Jū Hime
Espada
Espada
Jū Hime

Jū Hime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jū Hime   Jū Hime Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 1:30 am

The desired edits have been made:

History has been added onto, thus becoming longer and more detail is given about her past before becoming the Primera.
    Creation time have been added, though this depends on the size of the object more than anything else. Cooldown for each object also has been stated.
Back to top Go down
Heaven

Heaven

Soul Currency : 120

Jū Hime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jū Hime   Jū Hime Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 2:00 am

my understanding is that there is a Primera. However if there is no such I will have no problems having this application processed.
Back to top Go down
Elixar Takoyaiba
Xtinction
Xtinction

Soul Currency : 522

Jū Hime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jū Hime   Jū Hime Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 5:47 am

I checked each app and was unable to find a Primera. The race info says the same.

Last edited by Elixar Takoyaiba on Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Revoke approval)
Back to top Go down
Heaven

Heaven

Soul Currency : 120

Jū Hime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jū Hime   Jū Hime Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 12:10 pm

can you make projectiles or launchers of sorts with your innate?
Back to top Go down
Jū Hime
Espada
Espada
Jū Hime

Jū Hime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jū Hime   Jū Hime Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 1:36 am

Wouldn't projectiles and launchers fall underneath weaponry? If not than projectiles and launchers can be created with Iron Sand.
Back to top Go down
Jushiro Izanagi
Captain
Captain
Jushiro Izanagi

Soul Currency : 207

Jū Hime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jū Hime   Jū Hime Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 8:50 am

Right. My concern with yer innate is that, it has a great deal of potential. By your own admission, the unlimited amount of sand in Hueco Mundo is your to utilize. Sorry. But that needs some limits. Put a limit on the quantity of sand, can't have you going Gaara on everyone.
Back to top Go down
https://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com
Jū Hime
Espada
Espada
Jū Hime

Jū Hime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jū Hime   Jū Hime Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 3:09 pm

What's the quantity, restriction, you are looking for? I'm unable to find a way to restrict how much sand she can utilize since I find it difficult to come up with an amount that would be easy to understand. So suggestions and advice would be appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Black Brago†
Captain
Captain
Black Brago†

Soul Currency : 536

Jū Hime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jū Hime   Jū Hime Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 5:42 pm

Side Note: I am concerned now as well that you can't figure out a fair amount of sand to use. Makes me question your initial intentions with your abilities. Makes me more fearful of whatever the hell your resurrection would of been. With an innate of that magnitude, you'd never need to release. Everyone here has found a way to restrict their abilities, I suggest you look up how they measure amounts of sand, and then use that to determine something you know in your heart is fair. Remember your innate is basically the same as a Shikai.
Back to top Go down
Jū Hime
Espada
Espada
Jū Hime

Jū Hime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jū Hime   Jū Hime Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 6:25 pm

Lets try this: Take a 10.7 cubic foot refrigerator. Now fill it with sand. Thats the amount of sand she can utilize at one time. Sounds fair?

And Brago, I had no ill intentions with the technique. I'm getting use to the system here; the ones I'm use to don't allow for an innate ability to be used without the creation of a technique that utilizes your innate. That is something I have to discard here since it doesn't work the same way on this site.

Last edited by Jū Hime on Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Black Brago†
Captain
Captain
Black Brago†

Jū Hime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jū Hime   Jū Hime Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 6:52 pm

Excellent, now define further what constitutes a small, medium, and large item. Take into account mass and or over-all size comparisons. Smile Once you do that you're good to go. Plus, not sure if you're a male or female, but i'll give you the benefit of the doubt typically reserved for female members, and just go ahead and believe that you didn't have ill intentions. ^^ Just make dem edits.
Back to top Go down
Jū Hime
Espada
Espada
Jū Hime

Jū Hime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jū Hime   Jū Hime Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 1:22 pm

Jū Hime Box1148 - Would these sizes be something that could be use, note sizes are based upon the box and ranges from small to large.
Back to top Go down
Black Brago†
Captain
Captain
Black Brago†

Jū Hime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jū Hime   Jū Hime Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 3:17 pm

Approved: First make the needed edits.
Back to top Go down
Jū Hime
Espada
Espada
Jū Hime

Jū Hime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jū Hime   Jū Hime Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 4:14 pm

Edits have been added to the original post. Thank you for your time everyone.
Back to top Go down
Black Brago†
Captain
Captain
Black Brago†

Jū Hime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jū Hime   Jū Hime Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 4:20 pm

Get an avatar, sloppy not having one >>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jū Hime Empty