Souls Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Souls Unleashed

Rejoice in The Field of Departed Souls.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Akira's Ginto Spells

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Emperor Akira
Stern Ritter
Stern Ritter
Emperor Akira

Soul Currency : 223

Akira's Ginto Spells Empty
PostSubject: Akira's Ginto Spells   Akira's Ginto Spells Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 7:55 am

Name: Four Pillars - East

Requirements: 4 silver tubes

Description and Ability: For the usage of this technique Akira first takes out four silver tubes, two with his left hand and two with his right hand while chanting the incantation. After doing so the content of the four tubes comes out and forms four spheres which share their shape and size with baseballs, although they are silver. During the next 4 turns the user can make these four spheres do as he wishes as long as they are 40 meters away from him. However he is limited with what he can do as these things have the power of a level 50 Kido so they cannot deal much damage.

Incantation: Guardians of the four towers, give me thy blessing, bash thy enemies, Four Pillars - East.

Range: 40 meter radius.

Duration: 4 posts

Cool Down: 1 post after the Spell ends.

++++++++++

Name: Four Pillars - West

Requirements: 1 silver tube

Description and Ability: When casting this spell the user takes out a single silver tube and utters the incantation. After that the content of this tube exits and transforms into small spiritual particles which then reach one of the four silver spheres from the East spell and make it explode. The explosion has a 20 meter radius and it contains the power of the orb increased by 10 levels. In order to make more of the spheres explode, the user has to redo the West spell over and over again.

Incantation: Guardians of the four towers, give me thy blessing, scorch the land, Four Pillars - West.

Range: 20 meter radius

Duration: 1 turn

Cool Down: N/A - as per Ginto rules.
Back to top Go down
Elixar Takoyaiba
Xtinction
Xtinction

Soul Currency : 522

PostSubject: Re: Akira's Ginto Spells   Akira's Ginto Spells Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 12:39 am

West is approved
East - how fast are these balls?
Back to top Go down
Emperor Akira
Stern Ritter
Stern Ritter
Emperor Akira

PostSubject: Re: Akira's Ginto Spells   Akira's Ginto Spells Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 2:36 am

Lover than any form of Hoho speed, like baseballs thrown by the world's greatest pitcher.
Back to top Go down
Elixar Takoyaiba
Xtinction
Xtinction

PostSubject: Re: Akira's Ginto Spells   Akira's Ginto Spells Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 4:46 am

(Which is surprisingly fast, but hey, can always be rectified) Approvalllll.
Back to top Go down
Emperor Akira
Stern Ritter
Stern Ritter
Emperor Akira

PostSubject: Re: Akira's Ginto Spells   Akira's Ginto Spells Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 6:35 am

Name: Four Pillars - North

Requirements: 6 silver tubes

Description and Ability: For the usage of this technique Akira first takes out six silver tubes, three with his left hand and three with his right hand while chanting the incantation. After doing so the content of the six tubes comes out in the form of blue beams which then fly outwards and collide a meter in front of the caster, creating a silver door. This door when opened can tap into either the Dark Void or the Dangai Realm, allowing its user to pass through and go to either the SS or HM. The user still has to follow the traveling rules and the rules about using such techniques.

Incantation: Guardians of the four towers, give me thy blessing, guide me beyond this real, Four Pillars - North.

Range: 1 meter.

Duration: 1 post

Cool Down: N/A

Last edited by Emperor Akira on Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Elixar Takoyaiba
Xtinction
Xtinction

PostSubject: Re: Akira's Ginto Spells   Akira's Ginto Spells Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 5:50 pm

If you gave it a cooldown for, say, 3 or 4 topics, it would make it less of a way to do easy travelling, Imo, also, with a post duration of 1, the door disappears 1 turn after its completed, which limits its use in battle, so I'm good with that. Just adjust the cool down and I'm good.
Back to top Go down
Emperor Akira
Stern Ritter
Stern Ritter
Emperor Akira

PostSubject: Re: Akira's Ginto Spells   Akira's Ginto Spells Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 6:06 pm

It is meant to be used for quick traveling.

Senkaimon and Garganta don't have such limits and my technique does the same thing as they do, so I am not sure why is this needed?

Also, Ginto up to level 80 doesn't have cool downs since these spells use silver tubes that need to be refilled before they can be used again and so there is a limit as to how much times one can use this spell.
Back to top Go down
Emperor Akira
Stern Ritter
Stern Ritter
Emperor Akira

PostSubject: Re: Akira's Ginto Spells   Akira's Ginto Spells Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 7:41 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
Black Brago†
Captain
Captain
Black Brago†

Soul Currency : 536

PostSubject: Re: Akira's Ginto Spells   Akira's Ginto Spells Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 8:05 pm

Sure. Sure. Approved. Once you make it cost more tubes cause fuck you boyo. If travel ginto was this easy to make it would of been canon.
Back to top Go down
Emperor Akira
Stern Ritter
Stern Ritter
Emperor Akira

PostSubject: Re: Akira's Ginto Spells   Akira's Ginto Spells Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 4:26 am

Put in 6 instead of 4. That is quite a lot, I can only like use it 2 times and then I gotta spend like 12 posts refilling my tubes at Level 3 Ginto.
Back to top Go down
Elixar Takoyaiba
Xtinction
Xtinction

PostSubject: Re: Akira's Ginto Spells   Akira's Ginto Spells Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 5:34 am

Approved then
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Akira's Ginto Spells   Akira's Ginto Spells Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Akira's Ginto Spells
Page 1 of 1