Souls Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Souls Unleashed

Rejoice in The Field of Departed Souls.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tournament Premier: Elixar vs Sato

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PF Mod

Soul Currency : 36

Tournament Premier: Elixar vs Sato Empty
PostSubject: Tournament Premier: Elixar vs Sato   Tournament Premier: Elixar vs Sato Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 4:04 am

The standard area for the tournament. The two fighters are warped in by unknown forces to a low, flat, mountainous area. Various platforms form the battle grounds for the two fighters. Approximately 4 of these large, flat mountain tops span across one's vision. The platform tops have a radius of approximately 100 meters, making, each of the platforms ample for battle. The distance between the circumferences of the platforms is about 4 to 5 meters, making it a hefty, yet not too daunting jump from platform to platform. The platforms have no hiding places, and are about as hard as lower grade steel, making them tough, but can still be shaped by the interactions during the battle. The weather is neutral, ample lighting from the sun, and very few clouds, the wind is near non-existent, leaving the area with a somewhat calm exposure.
Back to top Go down
Elixar Takoyaiba
Xtinction
Xtinction

Soul Currency : 522

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Premier: Elixar vs Sato   Tournament Premier: Elixar vs Sato Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 2:51 am

Fading into existence, Elixar was calm. Whilst most would definitely class being warped into the unknown as at least unnerving, Elixar seemed surprisingly calm. There was no sign of confusion, or worry, or even that of anticipation, it seemed he was the first one in his set of arenas, the large platforms spread across a large area with a short distance between each of them. But still, the young teen's lack of concern for his current affairs seemed almost unnatural, as if he knew what was going, as if the same person writing this was responsible for the entire tournament. But we all know that's just preposterous, obviously there could be no connection. Or could there be? Regardless, Elixar waited nearer the outskirts of the centre arena, waiting for his opponent to faze into existence, if he finished things quickly and managed to get the jump on his opponent, he might be able to get and advantage. Thinking this, he started to slowly advance towards the centre of the area alert to the possibility that the opponent could spawn anywhere on the centre platform, even behind him, but there was likely to be a substantial, even if short, distance between the two when they were both physically tangible on the battlefield.
Back to top Go down
Sato
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Sato

Soul Currency : 860

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Premier: Elixar vs Sato   Tournament Premier: Elixar vs Sato Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 8:55 pm

"What a pain.... this entire tournament is a pain.. everyone in it is a pain. Why can't we all just be friends, get some lunch and then go back to our own homes and take rest in our own beds. Why is life not that simple..." Sato said as he appeared 30meters behind Elixar looking at him with a blank expression. He is my opponent? nothing but a mere teen? wait.... i can't talk! i look like a primary student! ugggh i hate my life... Sato thought to himself looking up in the sky with a annoyed face as if he was getting smart to the gods up above.

He was now in the battle zone and able to get attacked in any moment however Sato didn't really care? he just came here because he accidentally signed up for the Tournament when he thought it was a sign up to take a day of soul reaping. He was a lieutenant no doubt about that but he was far to lazy to do anything. His strength and attitude were totally opposite, you would think with the strength he has he would love to fight but in reality he would pick sleeping over fighting.

"I think i should start it?" Sato said softly under his voice waving at Elixar with his left hand while his right hand held his Zanpakuto tightly in hopes that he would see him. It was also a sign to say that Sato was ready to begin.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Back to top Go down
Elixar Takoyaiba
Xtinction
Xtinction

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Premier: Elixar vs Sato   Tournament Premier: Elixar vs Sato Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 9:29 pm

(Nice formatting and art, man, you a graphics artist by any chance?)

He walked until a feint spiritual pressure perked up behind him, turning, he hopped back. He was face with an interesting sight. A teen of similar age to himself, except, he looked slightly younger than Elixar. Short, spiked green hair, a loosely fitting Shinigami uniform and a red scarf that hung from around his neck and almost seemed like a cape, trailing behind him. Elixar's face remained neutral as he scanned the boy. He didn't seem like anyone Elixar had seen roaming around the human world. And, he didn't look that old. But the fact that he too was in this area, meant that he was spiritually aware at the least. The loose hanging Shinigami outfit suggested that he was a soul reaper. With this in mind. Elixar waited, the Zanpakuto was drawn but not named. It looked as if the fight was about to reach its starting stages. 'I guess I have no choice.' His stance widened slightly, he was getting ready to defend against whatever came at him, for now, his spiritual pressure was seriously low for someone like him. It would resemble a golden scorpion, very small of size if his pressure was looked upon by the soul reaper. It was reassuring to fight someone like whoever this person was as his first fight. He didn't look like some big, scary, Kenpachi sort of person, instead, he looked about the same age as Elixar. Sadly though, Elixar did have tell himself that as a Shinigami, the boy could have been living as a Shinigami far longer than Elixar had been alive, suggesting a larger combat experience, or more importantly, he wasn't anywhere near as young as Elixar initially thought the boy was. With an internal sigh, he waited to see what the 'young' soul reaper could really do.
Back to top Go down
Sato
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Sato

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Premier: Elixar vs Sato   Tournament Premier: Elixar vs Sato Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 4:34 pm

(Nope i am not a graphics artist ^.^')

Sato stood there with a blank expression watching his opponent slowly turn around to face him and with a sudden change of heart, his blank expression turned into a smile and then into a yawn. Lifting his left hand up to his face and rubbing the tears away but upon his hand arriving back down at his side he noticed his opponent spreading his legs and getting into a stance as well as grabbing his Zanpakuto.
"Ah so this means the match starts eh?"
Sato said with a lost look, taking a glance around the area and analyzing it with 100% accuracy remembering where everything was. That match was bound to start at any instance but one thing was for sure. Sato wasn't going to be making the first move instead he would grab his Zanpakuto and hold it out in front of him with his left hand. His right hand would reach out in front of him also and make a gesture simply telling his opponent to bring it on and with that gesture he would poke out his tongue. Hm i wonder what kind of abilities this stranger is going use? maybe some kind of laser or something wait, Sato stop dreaming and wake up.. your life is on the line! He thought to himself waiting for a movement.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Back to top Go down
Elixar Takoyaiba
Xtinction
Xtinction

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Premier: Elixar vs Sato   Tournament Premier: Elixar vs Sato Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 2:22 am

(Dayum, you gotta show me how you format your posts though some time :3 Also, you misinterpreted my mention of the Zanpakuto, I was noticing yours was drawn in the previous post (which means you drew it twice now xP), I don't have one xD)

Redrawing his Zanpakuto, the opponent was ready. There was no movement on his party with the exception of the aforementioned redraw, and his lips moving as the spoke. "Ah so this means the match starts eh?" The tone of voice was fitting, he seemed to be acting his apparent age, much like Elixar usually would when interacting with anyone he was not yet familiar with, and even more so when he got to know them. There was no movement for now, so it was best that Elixar tested his opponent's reaction time. There was one way of doing that without getting into range. He was contemplating whether to place his hands into his pockets or not, he would be assessing his opponent at this point to decide whether he would need his hands or not. For now, his hands were placed loosely into his pockets. With a sweeping kick, he fired three bursts of energy from his feet. The energy was moulded so it roughly resembled a foot as it quickly shot in towards his opponent. Weaker than the original counterpart, Elixar's latent hollow powers allowed him to fire an approximate kido level 40 set of 3 Bala towards the boy. His leg would remain poised as Elixar stood on one leg, waiting for the Shinigami boy's response.

'Try not to disappoint me. Let's see what you can do.' Elixar smirked as the Bala quickly closed the gap between the two. Whilst it wasn't exactly powerful, the bala was quick, and therefore capable of taking the Shinigami off guard due to the quick nature of the attack. Furthermore, there was a slight delay between each of them. The lowest point of the kick had resulted in the first shot being lower than the other two, the highest point was slightly behind the centre one. The highest point would be shooting straight towards the boy's neck if he didn't move out of the way, the boy's left thigh would be the target of the lowest Bala and the centre one would be aiming for the stomach. It was a quick way to tell how fast Elixar could end this if he went all out. He was hoping this wouldn't take too long, but wouldn't be a complete waste of his time.
Back to top Go down
Elixar Takoyaiba
Xtinction
Xtinction

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Premier: Elixar vs Sato   Tournament Premier: Elixar vs Sato Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 10:22 am

(I allowed 3 days, won't be killing, but the next hit will should you not post)

It seemed that the opponent was thinking a little too slowly for someone who had chosen not to take the offensive straight away. The Bala slammed into the boy with a decent amount of force. The set of three level 40 Kido equivalent Bala would quickly rap up the damage, the first Bala slamming his leg clean out from beneath him, throwing the boy's balance as his footing was destroyed effectively. The long range kick to the boy's stomach in the form of a high density energy blast, or Bala, was enough to knock the boy back, with his footing already whipped out from beneath him, the Bala would easily 'kick' the boy a sizeable distance. In edition to the strike to the boy's neck hitting moments after the mid section strike landing, the boy would easily be knocked quite a distance, possibly even unconscious. The strikes to the stomach and neck would quickly rob the boy of oxygen, the first knocking a decent amount out of the boy, and the neck shot removing any of the remaining, and inhibiting his ability to replace the lost oxygen with a new supply of air. In short, the boy had been knocked off of his feet, winded, and would have a little trouble breathing for a few minutes.

In the mean time, Elixar was busy being heavily disappointed with what was looking to be an easy dispatch. Hands in pockets, he had finished charging a particularly nasty Cero that would be ending the fight should it hit. Approximately level 72 in Kido ranking, the Cero would shoot from Elixar's mouth suddenly. Charged with Electrical Reiatsu, the Cero would be faster and slightly stronger than a standard Cero. Upon contact with the boy or the floor, should he move out of the way. The explosion would span 8 meters in every direction, anything caught within the blast would be thoroughly electrocuted, incapacitating any living thing that was caught.

[You have 24 Hours.]
Back to top Go down
Sato
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Sato

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Premier: Elixar vs Sato   Tournament Premier: Elixar vs Sato Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 8:11 pm

(Sorry i have been waiting for my updates to be approved for about 2 days now :/ but you can just win i forfeit since i needed my updates approved. SORRY for the delay of things but i thought they would of been approved o-o)
Back to top Go down
Elixar Takoyaiba
Xtinction
Xtinction

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Premier: Elixar vs Sato   Tournament Premier: Elixar vs Sato Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 1:49 am

(Na, 's cool, take your turn if you want. A notice in the tournament board will be up shortly.)
Back to top Go down
Sato
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Sato

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Premier: Elixar vs Sato   Tournament Premier: Elixar vs Sato Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 12:15 pm

(Na their is no point after being hit twice xD you win.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Premier: Elixar vs Sato   Tournament Premier: Elixar vs Sato Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tournament Premier: Elixar vs Sato
Page 1 of 1