Souls Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Souls Unleashed

Rejoice in The Field of Departed Souls.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bleach: Damnation

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DamnAdmn

Bleach: Damnation Empty
PostSubject: Bleach: Damnation   Bleach: Damnation Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 7:52 am

A semi alternate universe Bleach RolePlay

Thank you for taking the time to look at my advertisement. I am the Administrator over at Bleach: Damnation and want to invite you, the reader, to join my site. It's a little odd, I realize, to present my advertisement in a letter-esque method, though it's fairly effective, I think, for a site that's just beginning.

I'd like to begin by saying that every position is currently open - unless people join and fill those positions - and we have a Stat and Skill System that allows for further definition of your character while protecting the integrity and fright of combat. Personally, I do not believe it's difficult to understand, though I realize sometimes what I think is simple might not be so.

You may have noticed I said the site is, "semi alternate universe," and maybe you're wondering how? Well, it's my idea that playing a canon character - a being who has a backstory and personality already defined - is rather boring and lazy. However, in the Bleach Universe, we never see too much of a person's abilities, as they're only used in rare circumstances. Therefore, it is my decision that Canon Powers will be allowed so long as the person who wants to use them writes it up themselves and doesn't copy it from an outside source.

Really, there's not much left to say. I can't go on about a member base that as of now doesn't exist. This is my first attempt at making an advertisement and believe me when I say that once the site develops, I'll have a different, better advertisement to replace this rather bleak and wordy advertisement.

All I have left to say is that I have a few people who are guaranteed to join, and the lot of us are fun, loving and caring, and we'd absolutely love for you, our dear reader, to join us. Thanks!

http://bleachdamnation.forumotion.com/
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1