Souls Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Souls Unleashed

Rejoice in The Field of Departed Souls.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Greetings from the Nether

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ҜﺩЦRЦRΔٲ

ҜﺩЦRЦRΔٲ

Soul Currency : 4

Greetings from the Nether Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from the Nether   Greetings from the Nether Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 3:24 pm

Hi.
Back to top Go down
Doc
Captain
Captain
Doc

Soul Currency : 80

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Nether   Greetings from the Nether Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 3:52 pm

Sup Rai, welcome to Souls Unleashed.
Back to top Go down
ҜﺩЦRЦRΔٲ

ҜﺩЦRЦRΔٲ

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Nether   Greetings from the Nether Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 3:56 pm

Long time since I've been called "Rai". I'm more commonly nicknamed "Kuru", but I have no preference among the two
Back to top Go down
+Suo
Captain
Captain
+Suo

Soul Currency : 855

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Nether   Greetings from the Nether Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 4:01 pm

Welcome to SU, hope you enjoy your stay. Smile
Back to top Go down
Armonia
Espada
Espada
Armonia

Soul Currency : 122

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Nether   Greetings from the Nether Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 4:05 pm

Hello Kuru
Back to top Go down
ҜﺩЦRЦRΔٲ

ҜﺩЦRЦRΔٲ

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Nether   Greetings from the Nether Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 4:16 pm

For a new RP, this place is inexplicably active.
Back to top Go down
Doc
Captain
Captain
Doc

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Nether   Greetings from the Nether Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 5:43 pm

Kururai wrote:
Long time since I've been called "Rai". I'm more commonly nicknamed "Kuru", but I have no preference among the two
Ok cool, I'll probably just be interchanging on the two in the end lol. Also, you didn't hear it from me but, the reason this place is so active is because the staff kidnapped everyone and, forced us to rp! Evil right? Of course, they will just deny all claims if you confront them about it and also, I'm guessing it must suck living in the nether. Man I rambled on, I need to learn to shut up.
Back to top Go down
ҜﺩЦRЦRΔٲ

ҜﺩЦRЦRΔٲ

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Nether   Greetings from the Nether Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 6:40 pm

They did?! That's terrible! There may or may not be an anonymous caller giving information of such things to the respective authorities Rolling Eyes -I mean, wait wha?

I have no problems with rambling. I'm the Fluff Regent.

As a person at captain status, which I'm assuming is high-tier classification, I must ask. Hypothetically, a person makes  a character that's Viz/Quincy/Fullbring. Now, hypothetically, the person combines the "minimum requirement" types, and adheres to the rules and logically puts the three classes together. Obviously the person has only 5 fighting style perks, instead of having all of them (shunpo reiatsu reiryoku fullbring cross zanpakuto mask etc.). Everything adheres to the given rules, and things that have minimum requirements, like minimum words, is put together for all of them, so the personality is above 1500 words, the appearance is 800+, and the history is 3k+. Again, all these classes are explained logically, and the character itself adheres to the given rules, or guidelines. Would the character application still be denied? Hypothetically speaking of course. Reason I ask is because I have yet to come across anything that actually prohibits doing so.
Back to top Go down
September
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
September

Soul Currency : 260

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Nether   Greetings from the Nether Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 6:46 am

Ohai there~
Back to top Go down
ҜﺩЦRЦRΔٲ

ҜﺩЦRЦRΔٲ

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Nether   Greetings from the Nether Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 6:56 am

Greetings.
Back to top Go down
Doc
Captain
Captain
Doc

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Nether   Greetings from the Nether Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 2:17 pm

ҜﺩЦRЦRΔٲ wrote:

As a person at captain status, which I'm assuming is high-tier classification, I must ask. Hypothetically, a person makes  a character that's Viz/Quincy/Fullbring. Now, hypothetically, the person combines the "minimum requirement" types, and adheres to the rules and logically puts the three classes together. Obviously the person has only 5 fighting style perks, instead of having all of them (shunpo reiatsu reiryoku fullbring cross zanpakuto mask etc.). Everything adheres to the given rules, and things that have minimum requirements, like minimum words, is put together for all of them, so the personality is above 1500 words, the appearance is 800+, and the history is 3k+. Again, all these classes are explained logically, and the character itself adheres to the given rules, or guidelines. Would the character application still be denied? Hypothetically speaking of course. Reason I ask is because I have yet to come across anything that actually prohibits doing so.
You bring up a good point there are no rules addressing the creation of a hybrid character probably just forgotten. Well seeing that, I'm not apart of staff my answer should be taken as simply an opinion and, that opinion is that I feel if someone is willing to do all that writing to get a hybrid character then they should be able to do so. The way you put it, the person will just have a combination of differing racial fighting styles but, is still restricted to the maximum five which I feel limits the possibility of being OP. The biggest question I have against this is a character that has both a Bankai and, a  Resurrección the combination of having both just seems a little too much for me to be comfortable with. Perhaps there should be a restriction or, limit on what fighting styles could be put together? Of course, like I stated earlier this is just my opinion and, it's better for you to get the answer from an actual staff member.
Back to top Go down
+Suo
Captain
Captain
+Suo

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Nether   Greetings from the Nether Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 5:03 pm

Just one of the unwritten rules, but Hybrids apart from the normal Shinigami-Hollow (AKA Vizards) are not tolerated until specifically announced to be by the staff, which is possibly in the near future as a plot or something along those lines. Sorry for the confusion.
Back to top Go down
ҜﺩЦRЦRΔٲ

ҜﺩЦRЦRΔٲ

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Nether   Greetings from the Nether Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 6:52 pm

Sssssssss... aaaahhh. That's a disappointment. I just finished writing my character's 10k char app... My set up was Shunpo, the-quincy-speed-movement-that-I-forget-the-name-of, Bringer Light, Zanpakuto and mask. My character was to be wholly speed-based. Perhaps If I were to convince the staff otherwise?
Back to top Go down
+Suo
Captain
Captain
+Suo

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Nether   Greetings from the Nether Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 7:00 pm

Nope. Sometime in the future, it might be considered. At the moment, sorry for the inconvenience. Hope this doesn't ruin your experience on SU.
Back to top Go down
ҜﺩЦRЦRΔٲ

ҜﺩЦRЦRΔٲ

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Nether   Greetings from the Nether Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 11:51 am

No promises. 冗談、冗談。 But it is kinda disappointing. Maybe one day, one day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Nether   Greetings from the Nether Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings from the Nether
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Souls Unleashed :: The Gathering of Souls :: Crossroads :: Introductions-
Jump to: