Souls Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Souls Unleashed

Rejoice in The Field of Departed Souls.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The wandering mind leads to wonderous results

Go down 
+5
Maria Adelite
Truco
Crimson Red
The Jackal
Armonia
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jū Hime
Espada
Espada
Jū Hime

Soul Currency : 114

The wandering mind leads to wonderous results - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The wandering mind leads to wonderous results   The wandering mind leads to wonderous results - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 1:06 pm

Jū Hime tilted her head to the opposite side this time, her eyebrows wrinkling as she inspected the human. A giggle escaped her lips upon hearing the females retort, it wasn't something she had expected to come from her, especially since the human wasn't in her own realm. A smile graced her face after she was done giggling, though it wasn't very welcoming.

"And I was suppose come into the room and ask your name? Or was I suppose to already know your name?" Jū Hime said, pointing at the human. "But no matter. Your name child? And be swift since I have no problem with killing someone of such a little use like yourself," she stated.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko Miyagi
Humans
Humans
Kimiko Miyagi

Soul Currency : 150

PostSubject: Re: The wandering mind leads to wonderous results   The wandering mind leads to wonderous results - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 6:13 pm

Kimiko was surprised, when the girl called her a 'child'. The arrancar didn't look all that old herself, though she supposed that they might not live and grow the same way that humans did. She realised that Jū Hime didn't take all that kindly to her retort, though that was to be expected. She probably could have worded that in a slightly less aggravating way, if she had thought out her response, better. At least they seemed to be capable of laughter, which gave her some sense of relief. If she could play her cards right, she could at least be seen as interesting, even if her usefulness in combat wasn't the best. Despite her attempts at keeping herself cheered up, it did indeed seem like they had no qualms with killing her if she proved to be completely useless, a fact that she would have to keep in the back of her mind. She had been released from Maria's grip earlier, not really having anywhere she could run off to, anyway; she used that freedom of movement to take a few steps towards the girl, putting on as genuine of a smile as she could.

"My name is Kimiko Miyagi. And since I'm stuck here, I suppose that makes you my superior, then?"

The girl bowed, to Jū Hime. Humility was something that she was taught at a young age, and though it was rather insulting bowing to the group who had essentially kidnapped her, a superior was a superior.

"I'm not useless at all, of course! If you ever need cooking, or cleaning, or want some way to unwind, I would be glad to help, Nee-san. What's your name?"

She managed to keep a bright face, swallowing her fear and urge to cry. She kept polite, but remained informal.
Back to top Go down
Maria Adelite
Fraccion
Fraccion
Maria Adelite

Soul Currency : 80

PostSubject: Re: The wandering mind leads to wonderous results   The wandering mind leads to wonderous results - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 6:20 am

The Fraccion been lost in thought for a time at Armonia's silence. A number of thoughts running through Maria's head, some rather questionable to be had in the location they were in, though whenever such thoughts entered her mind she pushed them to the back of her mind in favor of more thoughts on just what to do with Maria for now; a human on their side would have quite a degree of uses.. but her attention was caught by Jū Hime and Kimiko's conversation, drawing her from her lapse in attention; something she needed to be better at.

"Her uses may be limited now, but given time and training she could have quite a bit of use against enemies of ours in the Material world.. perhaps even some Shinigami. Even at such a "weak" state as she is now, she was still able to crush one of those mindless beasts in a single blow" pushing on that strength of hers and the potential it has might be a good way to keep her alive.. disposing of her in the future if I turn out to be wrong won't be too hard. Maria turned to the new Espada that had entered the room, folding her arms.. "And you'd do well to leave this girl, Kimiko, alone until the Cero passes her own judgement on what to do with her." Even another of the Espada couldn't deny that angering a Cero wouldn't generally be a wise idea.

but something of that train of thought brought a fear to mind; what if her own idea of a 'plan' was something that angered Armonia due to her acting on her own? Perhaps outright taking Kimiko was not the smartest thing to do, but there's no going back on it now. The Cero's servant could only wait and see.

Last edited by Maria Adelite on Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:21 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : quick fixing some messed up forum code)
Back to top Go down
Jū Hime
Espada
Espada
Jū Hime

PostSubject: Re: The wandering mind leads to wonderous results   The wandering mind leads to wonderous results - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 9:59 am

Jū Hime's eyes flickered over to Maria, her eyes twinkling with amusement from the fraccion. Yet she didn't stare at the fraccion for long, her attention being turned back to Kimiko. It was obvious that she was ignoring Maria, clearly not one to care if she angered the Cero's fraccion. To drive the point through, she waved her hand dismissively at Maria, as if they fraccion was merely an annoying insect. "You shouldn't be such a pest Maria. It really doesn't suit you," Jū Hime spoke, her eyes glancing at Maria once again though it was for a second.

"Jū Hime is the name, but you may refer to me as my rank: Primera," she said, looking at Kimiko. "And refrain from referring to me as your sister since only those I deem worthy enough can call me such. And such an honor has only been given to those from Serkov, an organization you've never heard of," Jū Hime continued. A sigh escaped her lips.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko Miyagi
Humans
Humans
Kimiko Miyagi

PostSubject: Re: The wandering mind leads to wonderous results   The wandering mind leads to wonderous results - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 2:56 pm

Kimiko looked between the two, uneasily. It was quite obvious that there was a tense atmosphere between many of the arrancar, and that this was just one of the many feuds. At least this one seemed to be rather passive-aggressive, rather than outright hostile. Still, she felt uneasy, and wanted to disarm the situation before it got out of hand and either of them did something rash. After all, she didn't want to have to take any blame for it. Moving between Jū Hime and Maria, she smiled uneasily. "H-Hey, let's not fight, okay...? I'm sure the, uhm, 'Cero'...? I'm sure the Cero wouldn't argue with me helping out, even if she hasn't passed any judgement on me, yet."

She'd noted Jū Hime's response; though she was quite formal, she also didn't sound unnecessarily anti-social or demeaning, beyond her first introduction. Kimiko was never the best judge of character, though. She put her hands behind her back, trying to smile as best as she could, at the Primera. "It's nice to meet you, Primera. So! While I'm here, is there anything I can do for either of you?"
Back to top Go down
Maria Adelite
Fraccion
Fraccion
Maria Adelite

Soul Currency : 80

PostSubject: Re: The wandering mind leads to wonderous results   The wandering mind leads to wonderous results - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 10:02 pm

Maria found herself rather confused at Kimiko's intervention.. if she and Jū Hime in fact were about to get into some kind of fight, Maria's chances would be a bit low, though it wouldn't of done as much to stop her. But Kimiko's chance of surviving that from being in the middle of it, would probably be even lower.. That's quite bold of her..Whatever. Her attention went back to Jū, a cocky yet sarcastic smirk spreading across her lips. "Yeah, whatever, Jū. You're not even really worth my time." Idle words really. and the sarcastic nature of her expression showed she wasn't entirely serious, though it was a rather gutsy statement to make to an Espada either way.

Her attention went to Kimiko as she raised a brow. She was being rather cheerful given her situation..a moment of confusion crossing the Fraccion's face.. she shrugged it off, figuring the human was trying to make the best of her situation. Soon the crimson haired girl leaned against a wall and shook her head as she grabbed another piece of pocky from the box she opened before that was in the plastic bag she'd been holding the whole time, and popped it into her mouth. "I'm fine for now..I got my snacks." Maria was perfectly content with her snacks for the time being. Though she was curious if Jū Hime would take Kimiko up on that interesting little offer. She began to drift back into thought, though paying some form of attention still; a number of subjects running through her head about the current situations. She sort of acted first, asked questions later..
Back to top Go down
Jū Hime
Espada
Espada
Jū Hime

PostSubject: Re: The wandering mind leads to wonderous results   The wandering mind leads to wonderous results - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 12:13 pm

Jū Hime flat out ignored Maria, having found that talking to a fraccion was a waste of time. Especially since there was an interesting human in front of her. She was amused when the hu- no, Kimiko stepped between herself and the fraccion. It was amusing since Kimiko could easily be swatted away by either of the Arrancar, but Jū Hime decided that the girl was bold. That boldness interested her, and she could actually feel her childish side bubbling up.

Jū Hime didn't like being childish, but she couldn't help it. A smile spread across her face as she tilted her head at Kimiko. "I don't need anything..." Jū Hime said, her eyes gazing at the human. Her hand suddenly grasped the human's hand, a look of pure excitement etched onto her face. "But Imma give you a tour of your new home," she squealed happily. Upon saying those words, before Maria could react, Jū Hime sonido herself and Kimiko out the room.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko Miyagi
Humans
Humans
Kimiko Miyagi

PostSubject: Re: The wandering mind leads to wonderous results   The wandering mind leads to wonderous results - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 3:08 pm

Kimiko stood her ground, between the two. She was hoping that Maria's taunts wouldn't put the other arrancar, who's rank meant that they were probably very powerful, in a bad mood. She wasn't stupid, but she got the feeling that neither of them would attempt to attack her. She didn't know Jū Hime or Maria very well, but neither of them seemed to be particularly aggressive, unless they were riled up. Stopping a conflict was in her best interest, however, because even being -near- a fight could potentially be dangerous, for her. Maria seemed to be mellow enough, with her snacks. Jū Hime, on the other hand...

...What was with that face? Kimiko blinked out of confusion, looking at the black-haired arrancar. Why was she suddenly smiling? Was it something the girl had said? Her thoughts immediately went back to the fact that she said 'anything'. What if the arrancar took it literally? What kind of horrifying, sick plan could she have for her?

"I don't need anything..." the arrancar stated, which made Kimiko rather nervous. Why was she smiling, then- "But Imma give you a tour of your new home." Kimiko let out a high-pitched squeal, as... well, she was kidnapped from her kidnapper.

"T-Tour? W-Wait, what are-" Woosh, the sonido brought them away. "-you talking about!?" Kimiko was incredibly confused, by this point. What did the girl want?
Back to top Go down
Jū Hime
Espada
Espada
Jū Hime

PostSubject: Re: The wandering mind leads to wonderous results   The wandering mind leads to wonderous results - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 10:42 am

Jū Hime had only sonido outside of the room that Maria and the Cero occupied, only wanting to get out of the room before Maria could react. She wondered what the fraccion thought upon realizing that the one she had kidnapped, had just been kidnapped by the Primera. She wanted to be in the room to see Maria's face, but decided against it. Instead she would do what she said she would do, give Kimiko a tour of her new home. Her attention turned to Kimiko, who was obviously very confused about the entire tour thing. Did she not know what a tour was? Perhaps that was the case, and now she thought up an excellent meaning to the word.

"Yes, tour. It's that thing where I show you around the place so you become familiar with it," Jū Hime bluntly stated, "so I'm going to give you a tour around Los Noches. By the way, you are inside Los Noches in case you didn't know." Jū Hime eyes looked up and down the halls as she thought about the first place to start at. There were so many places to take her, but which would be the best. She knew the Espada residence would be off-limits, since a bunch of killer Arrancar lived there and probably wouldn't be nice to the human. They might actually eat the human if anything, and she didn't want to be guilty of getting Kimiko killed, or eaten.

Though she did say she could cook. That was the perfect place than, the kitchen! Her eyes glanced at Kimiko before she giggled lightly. "First stop shall be the kitchen, but we walk there," she said.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko Miyagi
Humans
Humans
Kimiko Miyagi

PostSubject: Re: The wandering mind leads to wonderous results   The wandering mind leads to wonderous results - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 6:18 pm

Kimiko, now that she wasn't suddenly being kidnapped and whisked away again, had some time to comprehend what was being said to her. The arrancar wanted to give her a tour? She was acting nothing like she was, when they first met. Was this a trap? Did she have a sudden change of heart? It seemed weird, but the girl's feelings felt genuine. Assuming that Jū Hime had not let go of her hand, she started being pulled along, walking slightly behind the girl. The girl had went from acting intimidating to... Well, sort of cute.

A bit of a smile crept over Kimiko's face. Maybe this place wouldn't be so bad, after all? She took in the sights of Las Noches, admiring the massive structure. It felt so large and empty, though the sheer size was still awe-inspiring. The fact that they had a kitchen made her wonder if they were really like normal people, after all. She's not sure, but they definently have personality and feelings. Perhaps she would be able to stay here, for a while? She still had one question nagging at her as they walked, however.

"Uhm, Primera... Where is this? I mean, on Earth. I've never heard of a place this large..."
Back to top Go down
Jū Hime
Espada
Espada
Jū Hime

PostSubject: Re: The wandering mind leads to wonderous results   The wandering mind leads to wonderous results - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 3:33 am

Jū Hime stopped walking, releasing Kimiko's hand so that she could fully face the girl. Her nose nearly touched Kimiko's nose, and she was probably invading personal space but didn't seem to care. She was searching for something to suggest that Kimiko was merely joking, or that she was serious about the question. And what she found was the latter rather than the former. She pulled her face away, a puzzle look on her own face. "You really don't know where you are?" Jū Hime asked, though the question was redundant and she wouldn't allow Kimiko to answer it.

"You aren't on Earth. Earth is far from here. You are in Hueco Mundo, home to Hollows, nothing human lives here. Only Hollows live here. Therefor, you are no longer in the human realm, but the realm of the hollows," Jū Hime answered thoroughly. The puzzle look on her face was gone, replaced with a warm smile. "Don't be sad though. Hueco Munco will be your new home and you'll be the first human to ever live here."

"I could explain the hierarchy of Hueco Mundo if you wish."
Back to top Go down
Kimiko Miyagi
Humans
Humans
Kimiko Miyagi

PostSubject: Re: The wandering mind leads to wonderous results   The wandering mind leads to wonderous results - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 7:14 am

Kimiko blinked a few times, looking confused as the arrancar suddenly let go of her hand. Was asking where they were such a big deal? When the Primera promptly invaded her personal space, she looked out to the side, a slight blush across her face because of how embarrassing the closeness was.

"You really don't know where you are?", the girl questioned. Kimiko went to open her mouth, but then she was cut off by the rest of the arrancar's statement. Her eyes widened, in fear. There was a world of nothing but hollows? That was her new home? She felt crushing despair. She could never escape on her own, and she would be forced to live in a land that was literally full of the monsters that killed her family. She couldn't take it, this was too much . There was no way she could handle something like that, as tears began sprouting from the edges of her eyes.

"Y-You're... You can't be... I..."

She stumbled on the words, unable to properly piece them together. She was in some kind of mental shock. Telling her that this place would be her new home... Somewhere deep down, she got the feeling that this would likely be her 'home' forever. Any strong facade she had vanished, at that point. She fell to her knees, and began to sob. Somehow, she felt that her life as a human being was over.
Back to top Go down
Jū Hime
Espada
Espada
Jū Hime

PostSubject: Re: The wandering mind leads to wonderous results   The wandering mind leads to wonderous results - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 6:43 am

Jū Hime felt somewhat bad that Kimiko was crying, but crying was something that annoyed her. The childish Jū Hime fought with her more intimidating self, though this internal struggle wasn't seen. The girl didn't need any insults being thrown by Jū Hime's intimidating half, but she didn't know how to comfort people. For some strange reason, she wanted to take Kimiko home. Though the idea could be dangerous since it involved staying far away from Shinigami and Quincy, a nearly impossible feat. Yet this childish Jū Hime, the one that didn't like to see people cry, would take that risk.

"I take you home now," Jū Hime said, promptly adding "earth, right?" Her head was tilted to the side, her eyes filled with an unknown emotion. "If you do. We must go now before Cero or Maria find out, or she resurfaces again."
Back to top Go down
Kimiko Miyagi
Humans
Humans
Kimiko Miyagi

PostSubject: Re: The wandering mind leads to wonderous results   The wandering mind leads to wonderous results - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 6:53 am

Kimiko looked back at the arrancar, her mouth opening in shock. This girl was asking to risk something like that, to bring her back? She knew it would be dangerous for the girl, both with her accomplices in Hueco Mundo and for the people that hunted hollows and the like back on Earth. This girl didn't really know her very well, but she was willing to go that far to ensure that she was happy again. Kimiko really wanted to take this chance. She would be stuck here forever, in the presence of monsters, otherwise. At the same time, Jū Hime as well as Maria were starting to prove to her that they did have some level of feelings and capability for kindness, charity and other such emotions, that she didn't think would be the case. She wasn't entirely sure if it was the best choice, or even a smart one, but she felt that this was the choice that showed the most heart. That sort of decision-making is what usually drove her, in the end.

"...No, I can't. I don't want... No, I won't let you take that risk. It's too dangerous for yourself to do that for me, but..." The human girl looked down, trying to figure out what the right thing to do would be. Her gaze lifted back up to the arrancar, smiling. Taking a step forwards, she wrapped her arms around the other girl, bringing her into a warm embrace. "Thank you for caring about me, Primera."
Back to top Go down
Jū Hime
Espada
Espada
Jū Hime

PostSubject: Re: The wandering mind leads to wonderous results   The wandering mind leads to wonderous results - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 1:28 pm

It was clear that Jū Hime hadn't expected for Kimiko to suddenly embrace her. But she admitted that the warmth she felt from the girl was nice and she would had loved to stay in it for a bit longer. Yet she knew that would be impossible since she could sense an unfamiliar power was within the realm, though this power belonged to one of her kind. It did nothing to comfort her though since she didn't know the intentions of this new power that was out in the desert. But she noticed it was the same power she had been out investigating for quite sometime.

"I have to go," Jū Hime said, her eyes looking distant. She broke away from the embrace and instructed for Kimiko to hide some where until her return. Upon gicing that command, the childish side was replaced with the serious side before she sonido out of Los Noches in order to meet this new power.

[EXIT]
Back to top Go down
Kimiko Miyagi
Humans
Humans
Kimiko Miyagi

PostSubject: Re: The wandering mind leads to wonderous results   The wandering mind leads to wonderous results - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 6:41 pm

Kimiko blinked, as the Primera expressed her sudden need to leave. She was upset, but from the look on the Arrancar's face, she assumed it was serious. She listed to the girl as she gave her directions to hide, nodding to her. As she left, Kimiko scratched the back of her head. Should she hide? Should she go back to Maria? This place was huge, yet at the same time, she felt like there was nowhere to hide. If someone really wanted to come look for her, then they would have no trouble finding her.

She walked down a hallway. There were a lot of thoughts racing through her head. The biggest one, though, was if the Primera would be okay. It felt sudden, but she liked her. She was a nice person, and she felt like she wanted to take care of her, even though it should logically be the other way around. Standing alone in the middle of the corridor, she sighed.
Back to top Go down
Apollo Rahz Maxiezeus
Espada
Espada
Apollo Rahz Maxiezeus

Soul Currency : 60

PostSubject: Re: The wandering mind leads to wonderous results   The wandering mind leads to wonderous results - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 3:13 am

A childish Numero ran through the Halls into the Dome exasperating. There had been an attack on the outer walls of Los Noches and a large force was spotted through Pesquisa moving through the corridors of Los Noches. They were of considerable power and had a large numbers. He didn't know what to do but he decided to tempt the fate of the Espada by warning them that something big was coming. Los Noches was under attack!

"My Lords! My Lords! There has been a breach in the outer walls! A large force is moving through his halls towards us as we speak! What do we do!?" exclaimed the Numero as he broke into the chambers of the Queen. He jumped up and down waving his arms and could not stand still. He was frightened and he was excited. What was there else to do but fight? He had never had the chance to see the Espada fight. He was only a Numero, not a fraccion .

The young Hollow with a white helmet with a trident shape on its forehead was dressed in long white trench coat and had an axe strapped to his back. His name wasn't important but his numero could be scene on his check. It was Numero 89.
Back to top Go down
Jū Hime
Espada
Espada
Jū Hime

PostSubject: Re: The wandering mind leads to wonderous results   The wandering mind leads to wonderous results - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 3:44 am

"Interesting," Jū Hime muttered, her pesquisa having sense a large sum of Arrancar. She sensed that most were of low ranking, but there was someone powerful leading them. Could it be the power that she had sensed out in the desert? Perhaps it was, and now that powerful being was heading towards something, or someone. Perhaps it was the Queen they were heading for, either way it was her duty to stop them. Even if she felt outmatched by the one leading the group of Arrancar.

She sighed deeply before performing Sonido in order to intercept this army. It wasn't long before she appeared in front of them, though she was sure to stay a couple feet away from them. Her arms were crossed, and her face looked beyond annoyed. Jū Hime wished that the other Espada had stayed instead of going to play in the Human Realm, she would all the help she could get if she wanted to fend off the invaders. But she would first try to reason, or find out, their reason for invading.

"Who may you be?" Jū Hime asked, "and why have you attacked the residence of the Cero Espada?" She sounded serious, though you could hear a bit of loathing in her voice upon mentioning the Cero Espada. It was to be expected though, the woman believed Hollows and Arrancar were animals, which would lump herself with in that group. But her face remained neutral as she awaited the answer.
Back to top Go down
Apollo Rahz Maxiezeus
Espada
Espada
Apollo Rahz Maxiezeus

PostSubject: Re: The wandering mind leads to wonderous results   The wandering mind leads to wonderous results - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 11:56 pm

The Espada appeared before the Fraccion of the King and began to question them. They had their orders and they were to bring her before the King. The Fraccion of the King in this corridor numbered at about 7 men, 5 men were before her. They dropped their weapons and kneeled on the floor toward the Espada and were silent for a moment. They did not move or say a word. They just kneeled there for what felt like an eternity before the Arrancar with the 89 on his face used Sonido to move before the Fraccion with his back facing the Espada. Reiatsu glowed around his body and like a cell, he split into two. His number changed from 89 to a separate 8 and 9 on each body respectively. They turned quickly to face the Espada.

"My name is Eite." responded one of the duplicates while the other responded with a similar answer "My name is Nyne." Together they spoke in unison "We are Eite-Nyne. Younglings of the Great King from the Days of Old. He extends an invitation and asks you to appear before him." They bowed their heads to the female Espada and awaited a response. They were on edge. They had tricked her into coming out and facing these Fraccion alone. This could be considered by many to be a hostile act so they were understandably scared but they would defend their lives if need be. They were skilled at Sonido and had a strange style of combat that was incredibly difficult to fight for one person, even if she was Espada level it wouldn't be an easy fight. The Fraccion were also hardened from battle and had hundreds of years of active battlefield experience. They weren't quite Espada level but they were no slouches.

"What is your response?"
Back to top Go down
Jū Hime
Espada
Espada
Jū Hime

PostSubject: Re: The wandering mind leads to wonderous results   The wandering mind leads to wonderous results - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 1:54 am

Jū Hime stared at them for a while, an astonished look upon her face. Though it soon turned into a uncontrollable fit of giggles. She was like this for sometime and upon stopping she used her hand to wipe away a tear. "That's quite funny," she said, "but, I'm gonna have to decline." Her reiatsu suddenly started to build up, causing any who couldn't stand the might of an Espada reiatsu to collapse onto their knee. Jū Hime used a hand to rub the bridge of her nose as she mumbled incoherent sentences, some of them involving the absence of the other Espada. Some others was the fact she had to get her hands dirty, or that what the fraccion had said was ludicrous. Either way, one thing was constant in her thoughts, kill the invaders. But first..

"Did you honestly believe I would meet up with the one who has invaded this castle? If you did, you are all a punch of fools. And I like killing the foolish," Jū Hime spoke, her voice dripping with malice. Her reiatsu still building up as she stared at the group, coming up with a course of action to take. But she awaited the answer of the fools since she had asked a question. Perhaps she would change her mind about killing if they manage to come up something intelligent, but she doubt that would happen.
Back to top Go down
Apollo Rahz Maxiezeus
Espada
Espada
Apollo Rahz Maxiezeus

PostSubject: Re: The wandering mind leads to wonderous results   The wandering mind leads to wonderous results - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 11:42 pm

The Espada released a Great Amount of Reiatsu. It was like a beacon and soon others would be there to subdue her, if need be. She probably thought that the reiatsu she released would bring the twins to there knees but it was nothing compared to the God-King. Something they had witnessed on a few occasions when his hand was forced. The other 5 FRaccion were already kneeling and they too were somewhat accustomed to the force of Espada power but alas could not move for a moment. She had called the Zealots fools.

"F-fools?"

Eite and Nyne turned too each other with quizzical looks and then back to the Espada. They too laughed  uncontrollably, awkwardly and louder than the Primera Espada. They double over and slapped there knees at the Espada. The Primera Espada didn't know! She thought the King was an invader! She thought that they were the invaders! It was just too rich. How could an Espada be so uneducated about the history of Los Noches? Had the greatest warriors of Los Noches fallen so far? It had been 1000 years ago but the King had never relinquished power. Those that he left in charge must have died or been overrun and pronounced themselves King or Queen. Those fools.

"You are the fool! He isn't the invader here. He is the King! One Thousand Years he ruled and for One Thousand Years he left to the Espada to their own devices but what was the result?" Asked Eite. "Dislocation, non-existant security, and a headless leadership! Where are the Numero to stop us when we broke down the walls? Where are the other Espada now that we are here! Where is your ruler, your leader? The One that should be meeting with us and the King? This land is in such disarray since he left you! You can kill me, you can kill him, and you can kill them..." said Nyne as he pointed to the still kneeling Fraccion "But there will retribution by the King for our deaths but what about you? If we struck you down now, would your Lord avenge you? Would the other Espada care?"There was silence for a moment. "They wouldn't would they? How would Los Noches fair against the Soul Society with only 1 Espada protecting it? We have 1000 Warriors under our Banner and there's only you. One lonely Espada. " More silence. "You are fighting a losing battle against an enemy who wants only to be united with you! You are fighting for a Kingdom in ruins! We pity you and our King loves you. We would rather slaughter you all and start over from scratch but our Gracious Ruler has decided that you deserve a chance to change. "

"We only ask that you go to the Espada Tower and meet with your Lord." Asked Eite-Nyne, in unison. "Please listen!"
Back to top Go down
Jū Hime
Espada
Espada
Jū Hime

PostSubject: Re: The wandering mind leads to wonderous results   The wandering mind leads to wonderous results - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 1:21 am

"Espada here don't care if the other suddenly disappear. Nor do we care if the 'leader' would assist us if we were fighting a losing battle. No body cares for anyone here anymore, that is how it's been since I've been around. And currently... the others are having fun," Jū Hime said, her reiatsu suddenly cut off. She turned on her heels, her back to the group of arrancar. "Never pity those you see as weak. They maybe the same person who later is stronger than you, and thus your demise," she said, looking over her shoulder before smiling. She than proceeded to walk, her footsteps echoing as she made her way to the Espada Tower.

Jū Hime entered upon arriving, not even looking if the group had stayed or followed. Her arms were crossed, her head was held high, and eyes shone with amusement at the current events. She didn't speak upon entering the room, much rather seeing what this 'king' had to say. Besides, he was the one to invite her, and thus should be the first to speak. And perhaps giving her his reasoning for not simply ridding the kingdom of the old Espada, and set up his own once again. But until he spoke, she would remain silent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The wandering mind leads to wonderous results   The wandering mind leads to wonderous results - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The wandering mind leads to wonderous results
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Souls Unleashed :: Hueco Mundo :: Las Noches :: Dome of The Conqueror-
Jump to: