Souls Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Souls Unleashed

Rejoice in The Field of Departed Souls.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GUESS WHO SAID IT!

Go down 
+2
ҜﺩЦRЦRΔٲ
Doc
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Doc
Captain
Captain
Doc

Soul Currency : 80

GUESS WHO SAID IT! Empty
PostSubject: GUESS WHO SAID IT!   GUESS WHO SAID IT! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 5:57 am

Alright this is a simple game, the whole point is to guess who was the anime/manga character who said the posted quote (famous ones preferably). When posting the quote give a few hints on it's origin, for example what genre is the anime, when did it air, maybe a loose/brief summation of the plot or, what was happening in the scene the quote was made.

- After every failed attempt at guessing the character you should post another hint.

- Whoever guesses correctly will be given the turn to post their quote of choice.

- If five guesses go by without the naming the correct origin of the quote then you reveal the illusive character. After this happens, the person to go next will be up to a first come first serve basis, so pretty much post before anybody else does. However, it cannot be the person who made the previous quote. (At least wait a day or something before posting another quote if no one else does.)

Okay I'll start with an easy one.

Quote :
"Listen Simon... Don't forget. Believe in yourself. Not in the you who believes in me. Not the me who believes in you. Believe in the you who believes in yourself."
Hints: I'm pretty sure I don't even need to put any hints for this.
Back to top Go down
ҜﺩЦRЦRΔٲ

ҜﺩЦRЦRΔٲ

Soul Currency : 4

GUESS WHO SAID IT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GUESS WHO SAID IT!   GUESS WHO SAID IT! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 8:08 am

SANTA CLAUS!
Back to top Go down
Cracker Jacks

Soul Currency : 0

GUESS WHO SAID IT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GUESS WHO SAID IT!   GUESS WHO SAID IT! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 8:10 am

Ricardo Montoya
Back to top Go down
Doc
Captain
Captain
Doc

GUESS WHO SAID IT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GUESS WHO SAID IT!   GUESS WHO SAID IT! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 8:33 am

ҜﺩЦRЦRΔٲ wrote:
SANTA CLAUS!
Cracker Jacks wrote:
Ricardo Montoya
You guys are a pair of comedians aren't ya?

Two misses two hints.

1.) Mecha anime
2.) Quote happens in a scene where the main character is having visions of a fake past until the person who said the quote helps him snap out of it.
3.) An extra one just to make it even easier. The character who said the quote also says " Yours is the drill that will pierce the heavens."
Back to top Go down
Cracker Jacks

GUESS WHO SAID IT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GUESS WHO SAID IT!   GUESS WHO SAID IT! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 8:35 am

Well, you made it too obvious from the start. Even people who haven't watched Gurren Lagann could tell you that it was Kamina.
Back to top Go down
Doc
Captain
Captain
Doc

GUESS WHO SAID IT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GUESS WHO SAID IT!   GUESS WHO SAID IT! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 9:20 am

It was supposed to be easy peasy. Anyway, you got it right so you're up.
Back to top Go down
Cracker Jacks

GUESS WHO SAID IT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GUESS WHO SAID IT!   GUESS WHO SAID IT! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 9:41 am

Im givin yall a harder one
Quote :
"I want to believe in a sacred light that encompasses the rage and sadness... A sacred light that guides all things."
Hint:Magic
Back to top Go down
Heaven

Heaven

Soul Currency : 120

GUESS WHO SAID IT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GUESS WHO SAID IT!   GUESS WHO SAID IT! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 10:56 am

Mist gun, Mysto Gun, mysto gun or what not, Fairy tail.
Back to top Go down
Cracker Jacks

GUESS WHO SAID IT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GUESS WHO SAID IT!   GUESS WHO SAID IT! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 12:34 pm

Tis correct, your turn
Back to top Go down
Heaven

Heaven

GUESS WHO SAID IT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GUESS WHO SAID IT!   GUESS WHO SAID IT! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 7:26 am

"Rasengan"

Clue : From a manga about Shinobi.
Conclusion : This one is the ultimate troll question.
Back to top Go down
Roddo
Espada
Espada
Roddo

Soul Currency : 2

GUESS WHO SAID IT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GUESS WHO SAID IT!   GUESS WHO SAID IT! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 7:30 am

Jiraiya ... Minato? .... Or the one blonde kid ... forgot his name.
Back to top Go down
Heaven

Heaven

GUESS WHO SAID IT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GUESS WHO SAID IT!   GUESS WHO SAID IT! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 8:11 am

Minato, Jiraiya, Naruto. All are incorrect after 3 guesses! you're really bad.

More Clues : gtfo you noob.
Back to top Go down
ҜﺩЦRЦRΔٲ

ҜﺩЦRЦRΔٲ

GUESS WHO SAID IT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GUESS WHO SAID IT!   GUESS WHO SAID IT! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 9:52 am

Whoever can do the Rasengan? You said it's from a [s]shonen[/s] manga about shinobi, so I assume it's the person with his name on the cover... Naruto?
Back to top Go down
Yuri
Captain
Captain
Yuri

Soul Currency : 1238

GUESS WHO SAID IT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GUESS WHO SAID IT!   GUESS WHO SAID IT! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 10:04 am

this one doesnt have an answer. You guys are limiting your thoughts to people who can use it. Minato, Jiraiya, Kakashi, Naruto, Konohamaru. (in order) The two that were not mentioned aren't the answers either because.... Someone anyone could have said... Rasengan? Rasengan! oooh Rasengan. oh Rasengan. Hence the utlimate troll. I call it out. Hence this is my turn.

"a Person who runs away in this situation isn't kind at all! That is a weak person!"

As a clue it's to do with hunting demons and such.
Back to top Go down
ҜﺩЦRЦRΔٲ

ҜﺩЦRЦRΔٲ

GUESS WHO SAID IT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GUESS WHO SAID IT!   GUESS WHO SAID IT! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 3:58 pm

"hunting demon's and such"

That narrows it down to only a couple (thousand) possibilities, so this should be an easy pick. LEt's get another hint out of this with a wrong answer shall we?

Yuuto (varied spelling of his name) from Omamori Himari
Back to top Go down
Heaven

Heaven

GUESS WHO SAID IT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GUESS WHO SAID IT!   GUESS WHO SAID IT! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 6:50 pm

I remember it's from Kekkaishi. Dont remember who though, I know who this person said it to though,.
Back to top Go down
Doc
Captain
Captain
Doc

GUESS WHO SAID IT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GUESS WHO SAID IT!   GUESS WHO SAID IT! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 6:21 am

I'm stealing the next turn #YOLO Swag

Quote :
"You may have those silver feet but, I got these gold fingers!"
Hint: Mecha Anime
Back to top Go down
ҜﺩЦRЦRΔٲ

ҜﺩЦRЦRΔٲ

GUESS WHO SAID IT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GUESS WHO SAID IT!   GUESS WHO SAID IT! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:52 am

OH OH OH OH~ Gundam!!! if I MUST be specific; Mobile Fighter G Gundam-- gimme dat turn

"I'm not stupid. I'm just too lazy to show how smart I am."
Back to top Go down
Heaven

Heaven

GUESS WHO SAID IT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GUESS WHO SAID IT!   GUESS WHO SAID IT! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 8:34 pm

Shikamaru Nara?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

GUESS WHO SAID IT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GUESS WHO SAID IT!   GUESS WHO SAID IT! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GUESS WHO SAID IT!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Souls Unleashed :: Life's Comedic Relief :: Comedy Club-
Jump to: