Souls Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Souls Unleashed

Rejoice in The Field of Departed Souls.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blood feud

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Armonia
Espada
Espada
Armonia

Soul Currency : 122

Blood feud Empty
PostSubject: Blood feud   Blood feud Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 5:52 pm

Outside the strong walls of Las Noches, just outside of one of the gates lied a bloody scene. Scattered body parts, hollow and arrancar littered the once brown sand, splashes of blood that ranged from red to blue to black. It turned it into a painted desert rather then the once bland scenery it used to have. Had a war taken place? Some sort of disagreement that had turned it into such a scene of carnage? The former was the correct answer, but it had been a war against one man, to protect the insides of the castle from being violated by an unknown man. They had lost, and a lone woman came out of the castle to gaze upon the person who had massacred the people she had gathered so carefully, so selectively as if she had been trying to sort the good fruit from the bad.

Armonia gave her hair a flick, the black strands mixed with white flowing along with the wind in the hair as she walked past the many corpses. Her goal? The one who had massacred her troops, and even facing such a fearsome man the lips of her mouth never moved from their frown, not even a twitch of hesitation. The law of this wretched realm was simple, she had long ago learned this. Stopping in front of him, her hand rested on her zanpaktou. Although her expertise in it was high she rarely used it, this was just a false illusion she preferred to cast, should they have to resort to bloodshed.

''What manner of beast are you, to come to my home and simply kill and destroy my troops.'' She demanded of the mysterious figure, turning her head slightly. She was legitimately curious for what reasons he had come, to display his strength and superiority over her? To make him her wife? There were many possibilities, but little time to think of them in this situation. Armonia could strongly feel the power of this man, stronger then but a few of the people she had recruited thus far. Whatever his intentions, Armonia realized her own soon enough, forgetting about those dead who had now become simple red herrings to her. She required this man, as part of her forces. If he were added then every person lost today together would be worth less than her forces with his singular addition. A net gain. Armonia tightened the grip on her Zanpaktou's hilt. ''I suppose rather, I should ask you this. Have you come seeking battle with the strongest here? If you do, then as more than simple beasts something more then our lives must be at stake, it's simple preference on my part.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Red
Espada
Espada
Crimson Red

Soul Currency : 80

Blood feud Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood feud   Blood feud Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 5:33 am

Rosserio had been cutting through the deserts of Hueco Mundo, the sands as well as other hollows. Those of the adjucha class and the more human like arrancars. His hair was splattered with blood from his kills, most of it red, with the occasional unnatural color, those who thought their acidic blood could bypass. His mouth was covered in the blood of those he had defeated in combat, the ones who he had eaten, not because he needed to, or wanted to. His face was especially girly, like a teenage girl. The reason he had been eating was because it was something he was used to, he used to kill to eat, but now he kills because he’s angry, and threatened. He knelt down next to the body and began ripping through it and biting into its body. Rosserio looked at the bloodied sand before he heard a voice, an accusing one in his ears. He turned to face Armonia, his eyes wide opened.

Getting up off of the floor he stood up. He dusted himself off, looking at Armonia he gripped his zanpaktou by the hilt. He frowned moving backwards and to the side in order to circle around Armonia. Had he come seeking battle with the strongest? He was just wandering around, he just happened to walk into Las Noches. He remembered the words they had said before he had struck them down, he didn't belong here, this was the home of the Espada, Numeros, and fraccion. His eyes darted left and right looking around for some sort of reason why she was here. If she was threatened she would've stayed inside. If she wanted to attack him, she would’ve done it while he was eating, what was she doing?

It was a trap, it had to be. He held his zanpaktou up pointing the tip in her direction, now standing about nine feet away from her. He had a question, he wanted to know exactly what she was doing, he had spoke in a nonchalant manner, he had no reason to treat her any different, than any other arrancar or adjucha. ”I had felt threatened, so I attacked, and I came here simply because it was the only structure I could find, and the one place I could go. I have a question for you, why haven’t you attacked yet, and why do you care? If they’re weak enough to die this easily, they’re hardly worth the time. You might as well feed them to other Adjucha who have the potential to evolve even further.”

Last edited by Crimson Red on Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Armonia
Espada
Espada
Armonia

Blood feud Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood feud   Blood feud Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 7:00 am

The queen watched as the enemy further defiled the corpses of her once loyal soldiers, who had followed the law of the strongest. They had lost continuing to follow that goal, and now their enemy seemed to rip into their bodies for unknown reasons. With her hand on the hilt of her Zanpaktou, Armonia indeed felt threatened by this beast, who seemed to kill and kill without reason. One of the things Armonia truly despised in this world. ''I've yet to attack as I'm gauging whether or not it is even necessary. So far that appears to be the case, with you massacring my soldiers. I care because the death of a single person has more effects on the world then you can imagine, and you've killed many. Just because they're fodder to you does not mean they had no resounding effect on other people.''

Armonia's eyes closed for just a moment, allowing silence to fill the area before her spiritual pressure began to build, pressing around on the surrounding area as if a wave of reiatsu had suddenly decided to grace the area. She knew it would have no effect on such a being, but a display of her power should be more then enough to warn him of the consequences of fighting. Although truth be told, Armonia's truly was curious about how much power this singular person held if they were strong enough to massacre some of even her best troops. If me and him fought, could I win...? She thought, as if doubting herself for but a moment. Her true vigilance showed itself,f the thought quickly being struck from her mind as her hand slowly slid out her zanpaktou, a broadsword with a blade made of pure turquoise crystal. Having the same attributes as her diamond dust. Being it was the nucleus of her hollow nature, perhaps it would have been fairer to say her diamond dust had the same attributes as her zanpaktou.

''In the end, it dosen't matter as you've said. They've been ended by your hand and you've displayed you are much stronger then they are, but never will you be stronger than I, serve under me. I am Armonia, the true ruler of Hueco Mundo. This realm is my kingdom and the sky is my ceiling. If you fight me, you shall lose.'' Armonias face never wavered from it's usual stoic expression, steeling her heart should she truly have to cross blades with such a fearsome individual. No doubt shall cross my mind, no evil shall burrow into my mind. I am a true knight, and shall never allow my goals to waver. Armonia was reciting to herself mentally a creed she had been working on, but at the current time it was still simply a work in progress.

''Now, choose your options.''
Back to top Go down
Crimson Red
Espada
Espada
Crimson Red

Blood feud Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood feud   Blood feud Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 11:13 am

Rosserio looked at Armonia’s face, as she spoke she didn’t reveal anything about herself. This was a sharp contrast for what he was used to. Anger was what he was expecting, a hint of sadness? But no. She didn’t have any of those, it was like her words were as cold as ice. Did she really care about them, or did she just want them as extra offensive force. Maybe she was happy she got a replacement? No. He wasn’t going to be a replacement, he killed them himself. They were weak, he was strong it was a simple rule they all followed. The reiatsu hit him, he felt it, but it wasn’t out of his league, he wasn’t able to tell who was higher, between him and her.

He looked straight toward her, looking into her eyes, followed by her zanpaktou, then back up, followed by looking at her legs, behind her, and finally toward her face. This had to be a trap, she wasn’t strong enough to believe she’d win like this. Maybe she was like the arrancar he had slaughtered, and simply did it out duty? That was extremely unlikely, she ruled this place, did she simply want him to be under her? No. He refused to do so. He decides to speak to her, pointing a finger at her while doing so, toward her face.

”You claim that, but you’re too confident. You should’ve attacked me instead of speaking to me like this. I would cut you down where you stand, and I will beat you. You think you’re better than me? I’m just as strong as you, don’t look down on me just because of some self proclaimed title.” as he spoke his anger grew more and more, he couldn’t control his emotions, and as he spoke his anger drastically increased. He didn’t want to be looked down on, especially by her. ”I will fight you, right here.”
Back to top Go down
Armonia
Espada
Espada
Armonia

Blood feud Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood feud   Blood feud Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 5:44 pm

Armonia observed his reactions as her broadsword was released from its bindings, he was a curious sort of person it seemed. Strong people always did seem to have the habit of having personality quirks. She allowed a brief but only momentary smirk to grace her lips with the sudden slight tightening of eyelids that belayed a perhaps mischievous thought that graced her mind. With great power comes great insanity as they say. What powers did this person have that allowed him to massacre her troops, was he a pure brute force agent? Someone with an exceptional degree of control over a particular element, or maybe he used poison of some sort. Whatever challenge he offered to her Armonia would be sure to shatter the illusions he held over himself concerning his own power. Giving a flick of her broadsword, she held it to her side in such a way that left her entire front exposed to any attack he may make towards her, as if not worried in the least about his actions. Overconfidence on her part? Perhaps, but everyone had flaws to their personality despite their own denial. Even the queen of Hueco Mundo had these sorts of flaws.

''If I am confident that I can win, then there's no need for me to attack you immediately. '' Armonia said, speaking along with him as if attempting to provoke him into attacking her first. Even facing impending death she seemed to retain a calm and composed manner that spoke volumes of her attitude towards most things. ''Perhaps it is you, the one who continues to follow along with my dialogue who are hesitating.'' Besides Armonia's head, a small cloud of blue dust was forming before slowly compressing itself into an identifiable form, creating the form of a circular disc with a nearly uncountable number of jagged edges along it that allowed the disc to hold an immense amount of cutting power after having been formed from her diamond dust. Rotating slowly, it floated over towards Armonia's free hand, and her finger began to spin alongside the rhythm, and as if her finger had been the stimuli required to make it run faster began to circulate faster and faster in rotations, eventually letting out a noise that seemed to hiss and cut the very air around it as Armonia's motions continued. ''We shall follow the eternal rules of this wretched realm, shall we? The strongest prevails, if I win I will not kill you, but make you my subordinate and give you actual purpose. Should you win...Well, we'll just have to see what it is you want, shall we?'' The multicolor haired woman said without a single pause of hesitation in her voice, the stage had been set, a showdown outside the walls of her very own castle against an intruder with spiritual pressure more fearsome than most any sort of people could imagine.

''Draw your weapon fiend if you truly wish to fight, all that's needed to be said has been said.''
Back to top Go down
Crimson Red
Espada
Espada
Crimson Red

Blood feud Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood feud   Blood feud Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 1:53 am

Rosserio gripped his zanpaktou tighter as she spoke, he dropped his right arm down, the one pointing at Armonia. She was so confident in her abilities, so goddamn confident. Did she really have that much faith in her abilities? ”Yeah, we’ve talked enough. I’ll take you on, and crush that cocky attitude along with your body.”. He circled around, she couldn’t really have left herself open like that? She should know better, he squinted her eyes as if he had to see something in more detail, but it couldn’t have been any different. What he was seeing was true, she really had left herself open. His eyes moved up, down, left, right, darting in all sorts of directions, was she a distraction, or was she distracting him.This is too easy...I don’t get it, why would she do this? Does she have a special power, or is she holding back...yes that would make sense ,she hadn’t used her ressurecion yet.  I should try and defeat her, that would be the best way to deal with this. I should save my ressurecion, or else she might gain the upperhand if she knew about my power.... It was a complicated thought, full of assumptions, but that was what he had decided to go with, instead of the most obvious answer.

With those thoughts he swung his sword backward, holding it behind him, his arm was outstretched, holding the blade and his arm in the air. He decided to release his reiatsu in order to show her that he was serious, maybe afterward she would finally get into position to defend herself correctly, it was a dense reiatsu, full of several emotions that all screamed out at once. The level of the reiatsu was expected of an arrancar who had evolved from a Vasto Lorde, it would have an adverse effect on most arrancar of a lower level. Rosserio began coating his zanpaktou with his reiryoku causing it to glow with a pinkish hue, in order to sharpen it and make it even more destructive, making it harder, the reiryoku wrapping around blade, it was hardened and sharpened to its utmost limits, capable of cutting through the hardened hierro, he had always tried to do his best, even against the weakest of opponents, even a lion hunts a rabbit with all its might after all. If she was stupid enough to not defend herself, then she’d have to pay for it.

Rosserio rushed straight forward causing the sand to push off out of the ground, and the sand to fly into the air, using the sonido technique in order to speed up his movements, creating a distinct static sound. He had tried to combine the fast moving speeds of the sonido technique into his attack, thrusting his zanpaktou forward while he did so, the five foot sword shooting through the air toward Armonia’s chest in order to stab straight through her, he had wanted to make this battle short, decisive and quick and this was seen by him the fastest way to deal with it.
Back to top Go down
Armonia
Espada
Espada
Armonia

Blood feud Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood feud   Blood feud Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 4:57 am

Armonia made no motion to respond him now, all dialogue options between the two had already been long exhausted. To try and squeeze anything else out would be but a fruitless endeavor to chat with a beast. Her eyes followed him as he wandered around, seemingly looking for any openings, of which she had left open an insurmountable amount for him to make his move. He who howls and rages will never defeat the calm and composed. A blue hue surrounded her own body in response to his Reiatsu being released, her hair rising slightly from her own spiritual pressure in order to combat the pressure that had been released towards her. Eyes fluttered shut for just a moment, Power is relative to the user, but mine is mightiest of all. Armonia's eyes opened, the blue irise's were glowing a turquoise hue that matched the color of her own spiritual pressure that was being released. Of course, to anyone but Armonia this is all that was happening, a simple release of her spiritual energy to display her own power. For the user itself however, the release of so much spiritual energy had further implications.

The multicolored ruler of Hueco Mundo made no motion to move out of his way as he made a mad dash towards her after surrounding his own blade with Reiatsu, there was no need to in the least. Try as someone might, to fight her with such a weapon would always and forever prove fruitless no matter how much one tried to sharpen it. The blade impacted against her chest, Armonia moving slightly back from the force of the blow before the screeching of metal against crystal cried out in the surrounding area, letting out a terrifying roar of its own but further displaying that her defense was not to be breached by an attack such as this. Only the faintest trail of blood could be seen coming from Armonia's chest, having ripped through the clothing of her chest area and allowed a small yet healthy dose of red liquid to flow out. He is slightly stronger than expected, but that's not a problem. Armonia's thoughts rang out, before she simply used sonido to close the few inches of distance left between the two of them. Her head drew back, before using the addition of the Sonido to smash her forehead downward into Rosserio to drive him into the ground. Her blunt force strength helped along by the crystalline structures that embedded her body. It was a simple maneuver , not one meant for pure strategic purpose, but rather for another reason. Armonia wished to show him how fruitless fighting against her was, if she had readily available weapons that wouldn't be used then surely he'd see she didn't even see him as worth the time of her weapons.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Red
Espada
Espada
Crimson Red

Blood feud Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood feud   Blood feud Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 8:03 am

was trying to push harder, and harder into her hierro, but it was impossible, he only made a small cut, not even a respectful wound. The equivalent of a paper cut, at the very most, so this was why she had left herself open? Her defense was incredible, however while taking a step back she had suddenly moved from her spot, Rosserio had noticed her movement, but that did not mean it didn’t catch him by surprise. He prepared to defend himself, how could someone’s hierro be hard enough to take the attack head with no damage, followed by moving that fast? He saw her attempt to headbutt him, up close she actually was a tad taller than him. Seeing the headbutt he brought his head backward, however he was still hit directly in the head, taking less damage, than if he had taken it head on.

He had stumbled backwards, almost falling onto the ground while he did so, shaking his head and putting a hand on it, he noticed he was bleeding. That was dandy. He was breathing more heavily, what was her hierro made of? It was hard, much too hard for an arrancar, he wouldn’t be surprised if she could fight him barehanded. Putting his hand out he pointed it straight toward Armonia, his reiatsu surging through his hand, followed by going into his open palm. A pink reiatsu had began building up, going from a see through pink, to a deep shade of the same color. A hollow’s cero was generating, reiatsu gaining form, going from a large blob of unstable reiatsu to a dense ball the size of a baseball. It remained there for about a second before he tried to point it toward Armonia’s head. The ball grew denser before it was compressed, anyone with reiatsu sensing abilities would be able to sense the power of the cero at a long distance. No matter how hard her skin is, a decent cero would rip through her like paper., with that thought his cero was released, the distinct sound of a reiatsu could be heard, it tore through the sand blowing it away, as well as destroying it, the cero was meant to simply eradicate her skull with one attack, and even go through her. The power of a full powered cero from a Vasto Lorde was something not to be underestimated.

”Die.”
Back to top Go down
Armonia
Espada
Espada
Armonia

Blood feud Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood feud   Blood feud Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 4:51 pm

It happened in a split second after she had underestimated her opponent, something she shouldn't have done. Not even noticing the sudden expulsion of energy until after it was far too late to avoid it despite the charge time a cero had. It enveloped her skull, causing a wide arc to obscure her body as the cero increased in its width due to the Vaste Lorde's power. Armonia's eyes closed in response to it, a few thoughts flowing through her mind as she felt the surge of power plowing through her skull like an endless racket of noise, Death is something everyone should accept as happening at any time, for it to happen to me so soon.... Armonia's eyes slowly opened once more in the few seconds that the expulsion of condensed spiritual power had enveloped her head, a look of acceptance on her face. Of course this wouldn't be seen due to the sheer power ripping around her face. For it to happen so soon is something that shall not occur in any timeline, alternate or otherwise. Armonia finished, just the barest hints of a smile creeping along the edges of her face.

Armonia stood her ground, the cero clearing after a short bit to reveal her form to him. Her complexion as it was, remained as flawless as it had been before the Cero had hit her face, despite the fact he was a Vaste Lorde, despite all the power he held. Armonia's hierro had held supreme against such irrevocable odds. His attack had left her unmarred, not even an eyelash out of place on her flawless skin. ''Let me show you why I am the irrevocable ruler of Hueco Mundo.'' Armonia said in response, raising up her own hand towards his face. The rotating blade she had conjured earlier remained in position, not moving along with her own hand. It mattered not if he tried to dodge her attack, her aim was not to defeat him through combat but by showing him the level of dominance she had over him.  The Aqua colored Cero quickly built up in an expanse of energy, taking in her spiritual power and condensing it, not like it did to her diamond dust but as energy meant to be formed for a ranged attack. Then, in the next second it blasted off to envelop his body, only charging it halfway so it had the power of a level 55 Kidou instead of its full power.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Red
Espada
Espada
Crimson Red

Blood feud Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood feud   Blood feud Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 12:17 am

Rosserio continued to hold his hand toward Armonia, even after his cero had stopped firing from his hand, and passed through Armonia’s head, he had assumed that it would do an immense amount of damage, he had assumed that she wouldn’t be able to fight proficiently afterwards, for all his assumptions he was wrong. The cero hadn’t damaged Armonia much, no...the cero hadn’t damaged her at all. This was different from simply being unable to damage her with his zanpaktou, this was horrible, at this rate he’d have no choice but to use his ressurecion....Then again, maybe there was a way to break through her defenses that he hadn’t seen or thought of....

Rosserio had heard her speak, and had only one small sentence appear in his thoughts. I’ll show you why I survived so long. and saw her raise her hand toward him, a cero? It was likely so, that was the only reason a hollow had a reason to put an open palm toward the opponent’s face. Rosserio prepared himself for the attack, digging his heels into the ground. The cero hit him straight on, leaving him to only see a bright teal light enveloping his sight, all was teal for a second. The cero passed by his face, leaving it more bloody than ever, his hair going from a bright red, to a darker shade, the edges of his hair singed by the attack.

His right eye twitched, looking straight up toward Armonia. The attack was weird, it wasn’t even as strong as his cero, maybe it was the cost for her power, weaker offensive capabilities? It was weaker than he expected, from someone of her class he had expected a cero much stronger than that, it was only slightly stronger than a bala, was she toying with him? It was a thought that came with a new wave of anger. Who was she to think she was so much better than him? He jumped backwards, pulling his zanpaktou backward he surrounded it with his reiatsu in order to make it sharper and harder. It was surrounded with a pinkish hue, the edge even glittering. Rosserio landed on the ground, creating a deep imprint of his  feet into the ground before suddenly thrusting it toward Armonia’s direction, straight toward her right eye attempting to cut it straight open.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Blood feud Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood feud   Blood feud Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood feud
Page 1 of 1