Souls Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Souls Unleashed

Rejoice in The Field of Departed Souls.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello Everyone

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Primo

Primo

Soul Currency : 0

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 11:35 am

Greetings:

Well my name is much like my username I created on this site. So you can call me Primo as it’s more of a nickname that stuck with me for most of my life. I had done this role playing stuff off and on for a few years but shortly took a break because of work and real life shifting into another direction. Came back and went on the search for another new rp site and so I came across this while scouring the net as well other rp site with links to others.

Hopefully I can decide which kind of species of character to create...get it approved and jump right into the mix of things around here. Thanks and hope to collaborate with a great many of you.
Back to top Go down
+Suo
Captain
Captain
+Suo

Soul Currency : 855

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 11:46 am

Welcome to the site, I do hope you enjoy your stay, Primo. :-) Looking forward to RPing with you!
Back to top Go down
Primo

Primo

Soul Currency : 0

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 11:58 am

Thanks for the welcome and yeah just looking over the shinigami template and contemplating the character out now. likewise looking forward to rping on here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Souls Unleashed :: The Gathering of Souls :: Crossroads :: Introductions-
Jump to: