Souls Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Souls Unleashed

Rejoice in The Field of Departed Souls.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

More of a Head's up

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Doc
Captain
Captain
Doc

Soul Currency : 80

More of a Head's up Empty
PostSubject: More of a Head's up   More of a Head's up Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 1:23 am

This isn't one of those post saying that I'm quitting the site or anything so calm down.

Some of you may or, may not have noticed but I have been absent for the past few days and, the reason without going into detail is good ol' life getting in the way (also the reason I haven't been able to post). Pretty much I'm not able to be on as often as I'd like and, I'll only be able to get on Sunday, Saturday, Wednesday and, Thursday from now on. Sucks I know but, hey when life wants to throw a curve ball at you there isn't much one can do.

So yeah that's pretty much it I dunno if this is reason enough for not being able to keep my captaincy but, hey I have no hard feelings if it is.
Back to top Go down
Jushiro Izanagi
Captain
Captain
Jushiro Izanagi

Soul Currency : 207

PostSubject: Re: More of a Head's up   More of a Head's up Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 1:46 am

Life is a B********!!!!!

Yes. At least ya still around.
Back to top Go down
https://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com
+Suo
Captain
Captain
+Suo

Soul Currency : 855

PostSubject: Re: More of a Head's up   More of a Head's up Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 4:41 pm

Don't just stick around. Make sure you post too, eh? :-) Of course, I'd like to see your real life situation adjusted to so it allows you more activity on here.

Hopefully every thing works out for the best.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More of a Head's up   More of a Head's up Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More of a Head's up
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Souls Unleashed :: The Gathering of Souls :: Crossroads :: Departures-
Jump to: