Souls Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Souls Unleashed

Rejoice in The Field of Departed Souls.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Filing isn't just for secretaries

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyroshi
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Kyroshi

Soul Currency : 509

Filing isn't just for secretaries Empty
PostSubject: Filing isn't just for secretaries   Filing isn't just for secretaries Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 1:40 pm

Kyroshi had been busy as per protocol filing paper work. She'd still been recovering from a recent battle and now the Captain Commander had requested that she spend at least another week resting and relaxing. She could have some physical activity, but not too much. Kyroshi currently felt like she was having cabin fever, and even going out side wasn't enough to remotely cure said cabin fever. The Captain Commander didn't even want her outside of the soul society and it was getting harder and harder to contain herself when she saw others coming and going. She grabbed some files off of her desk and began making her way to the Jusanbantai quarters to deliver some documents to the captain.

Kyroshi rounded the corner in excellent timing and form. She wore one of her famous corset but today it was a lighter color, navy blue silk and creme lace. Her pants were black pleather skin tight pants, and her shoes black lace stilettos. Kyroshi was always wearing something sensual, and in style. As she walked towards the doors of Jusanbantai Captain's quarters she hissed at an underling who tried to stop her. With all of her pent up energy she could kill said underling without a second thought. The woman seeming to sense the danger quickly pardoned herself and stepped aside. She straightened her outfit and knocked quietly on the door, cradling the files in her left arm and placing her right arm on the frame of the door.her long wavy hair fell over her right shoulder and she patiently waited.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wattpad.com/KellyEarl
San Hasu
Captain
Captain
San Hasu

Soul Currency : 68

PostSubject: Re: Filing isn't just for secretaries   Filing isn't just for secretaries Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 2:14 pm

"Come in... the doors open." San Hasu allowed his words to carry over the room as he filled out the last document for day.

He slowly stood up as he made his way over to the coat rack and hung his white coat across the back of a standing hangover and made his way behind a small curtain, and begun to change his clothes. He quickly swapped out of his traditional wear to something a little more causal as he stepped from behind the curtain a little surprised to see who was now at his door. He continued to adjust his shirt as he made his way back over to his white coat and pulled it from his rack.

"Yes Lieutenant how can I help you." he softly pulled his hair from the back of his shirt as he stared at the paperwork locked in place by her arm.

"Ahh more paperwork... Is it for me?" He then pulled a rubbed band from his desk and used it to tie back his hair into a spiked ponytail.

His hair would hang over the edge of his face as he allowed his hand to rise to received the paperwork. He's look over the first few documents before sitting them and a tray marked as unfinished. He than sat at the edge of his desk as he smiled softly. "so how are you today Lieutenant?" Again the woman's name would escape his mind, but her rank was for certain as he remembered seeing her at countless meeting before."

Back to top Go down
Kyroshi
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Kyroshi

PostSubject: Re: Filing isn't just for secretaries   Filing isn't just for secretaries Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 2:33 pm

Kyroshi smirked as she heard him all out to her to come in. She gently pushed open the door and smiled as she got a slight glimps of eye candy before he disappeared behind a curtain to change. She stepped into his quarters and closed the door behind her as she stepped inside. She watched his movements like a hungry hawk watching an eating and unsuspecting rabbit. She gasped in a mouthful of air, almost as if she'd forgotten how to breath. She smiled and looped her middle finger through one of the loops in one of the bows right below her clevage.

"Um, yes. This is for you," she said taking the files from her left arm with her right hand and gently handing it to him. She smiled at him as he asked her how she was. "I'm considerably off, but doing better. I have one more week tied to this place before I can go back out on missions, or even to venture out of the society. How are you?" She asked realizing she'd forgotten her manners. A lady after all was never to talk about their own problems. They were to be the eyes and ears of men, not the speakers to them. She swallowed hard and sat down on the edge of his desk almost playfully so. "I hope you don't mind. I've gone through some of the files correcting any little mistakes, to make your job easier." She said, crossing her right leg over her left.
Back to top Go down
San Hasu
Captain
Captain
San Hasu

PostSubject: Re: Filing isn't just for secretaries   Filing isn't just for secretaries Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 2:54 pm

"Is that so" San Hasu allowed a soft smile to cross his lips as he allowed his hand to slide up to her waist and slightly pull her off the desk as he stood up.

"Well than I think you deserve a dinner. My treat of course." His hand would never leave her waist as he lead her to the door and open I.

"After you Ma'am." He said as he pulled the door shot behind him.

"Captain." All of the shinigami would salute as they were ready for there finally order of the evening.

"I don't know about you guys, but by my watch it's time to have dinner and do a bit of relaxing. So continue as you were and once your replacement comes in you are free to go."  His words would be swift and sweet as he saluted back.

"So Lieutenant, any place special you have in mind for dinner?" San Hasu's hand would never leave her waist as her small frame fitted nicely and cuffs of his hands.

His hazel green eyes would flicker light as beams of light would random catch his eyes. He'd take the time to pull a pair of glass from the front of his black button short and place the on the brim of his nose. His pants would be a pair of clean pressed white dress slacks that rank well into the all back dress shoes that he wore. From the pocket of his pants would hand a chain that was connected to the black and white vest that he wore over the black shirt.
At the other end of the chain was a small pocket watch that was set to a place called Karakura. It was the city that he was mostly responsible for keep track of, it was also the placed that he learned how to dress like so.
Back to top Go down
Kyroshi
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Kyroshi

PostSubject: Re: Filing isn't just for secretaries   Filing isn't just for secretaries Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 3:09 pm

As soon as his hand found her waist she had a very vivid image of her legs springing open, pulling him into her 'nook' and moaning his name in a seductive manner as he kissed her neck. Kyroshi quickly snapped back to reality and had to lock her knees together as he pulled her from the desk. She chuckled and nodded as he suggested dinner. She was starting to feel more than just peckish and she was positively ecstatic about the company she'd be keeping through her meal. After he offered her the door she smiled. "What a gentleman." She said and walked out, still feeling his hand upon her waist, she licked her upper lip and bit her lower lip.

She nodded as the Captains shinigami saluted their leader. She nodded to the others as they both made their way out, she almost felt like royalty. When he asked her where she'd like to go to dinner she sighed and smiled once again and looked at him, so hypnotized by his eyes. "Suprise me. And if I may say so, you look very fine in your casual attire." She said walking with him, step by step.
Back to top Go down
San Hasu
Captain
Captain
San Hasu

PostSubject: Re: Filing isn't just for secretaries   Filing isn't just for secretaries Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 3:38 pm

"So you liked to be surprised." San Hasu's hand slightly tightened around her waist as he pulled a little closer to his body.

He softly whispered into her. "I think I can handle that."

He would lead to a small housing complex located near the out skirt of his division. Since most of the Shinigami in the 13th division spent a lot of time back and forth between worlds. He long since dedicated a portion of the division to them for living quarters. He too lived in this area since he was fund of traveling back and forth, although most of the homes were simple one or two bedroom apartments. For the seated member of his division he granted them the choice between a house of one or two bedroom.

"Well we're here, home of the best male cook you may ever meet in the society." He smiled softly as he used his key to unlock the door of his home.

Although the house was small on the outside it was much larger once you walked in. The front door opened up to a nice sized living room with well polished wooden floor, that lead all over the house. In the middle of the living room sat a small wooden table with a blue vase and white flower. Around the table were four well cushioned seating mats. At the back of the room was a removable wall that separated the kitchen from the living room. San Hasu slowly lead the woman over to the wall as he pushed it back to fit neatly to out of the way and revealed a small counter with two stools. He quickly pulled the stools out and pointed for her to have a seat.
Back to top Go down
Kyroshi
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Kyroshi

PostSubject: Re: Filing isn't just for secretaries   Filing isn't just for secretaries Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 5:32 am

"She smiled at San Hansu and drew her index finger gently below, gently tracing his lower lip. She drew her tongue over her lower lip, wetting it. "Oh!" She murmered almost sensually as he drew her body closer to his own. She smiled wrapped an arm around his back. Kyroshi was thoroughly enjoying this mans company. She pushed her long locks of hair pff her left shoulder and down her back, so that despite his arm touching her waist, he'd feel the tickle of her hair on his hand and arm.

She walked with him, keeping easy pace with him, and she took in the site of the houses...the rural area here. Smiling as he announced that they had arrived she scooted closer to him as he unlocked the door. "The best male cook huh? Well I can't wait to try said cooks food." She said walking in with him, as they passed the blue vase and white flower, she gently caressed one of the petals of the flower, but just in passing as they walked through to the kitchen. "Such a lovely home." She commented as she took a seat on the stool he pointed out for her to sit in.

"Tell me...what are you going to make for me?" She asked smiling.
Back to top Go down
San Hasu
Captain
Captain
San Hasu

PostSubject: Re: Filing isn't just for secretaries   Filing isn't just for secretaries Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 6:47 am

"You said you liked surprises, so I'm not telling." He smirked coyly as he placed a wine glass down in front of her and filled it halfway with bottle of red wine that had already been siting on the counter.

He slowly moved around in the kitchen as he gathered everything he needed for the meal, he lite the stove and place a pot and frying pay on the stove. He began to sprinkle seasoning into the water as he dropped a box of grains into the boiling pot and begun to fry sound meat that he called ground beef. With in seconds the house was filled with the scent of spices and cooked food as he stirred the food lightly. As the preparations for the dinner were drawing closer to a complete meal, he would find a second glass and fill it with wine and joined Kyroshi on the other side of the counter. He's raise the glass to her as he spoke softly.

"It been a while since I've cooked for anyone beside myself. I hop you enjoy it." He softly sipped the wine as he placed his glass on the counter and went back to preparing the food.

With in twenty five minutes the meal would be cooked and placed on dishes that were similar to plates. He would hand her a fork as he would join her at the counter, only after bring the bottle of wine to sit in between them. Finally her name would ring a bell as he would smile lightly. "So Lieutenant Kyroshi, is there anything that I can call you besides that, as I much preferred to be called Houki."
Back to top Go down
Kyroshi
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Kyroshi

PostSubject: Re: Filing isn't just for secretaries   Filing isn't just for secretaries Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 4:01 pm

Kyroshi chuckled as she leaned forward and placed her chin on her left hand. She caressed the stem of the wine glass after he had filled it with a red wine, with her right index finger tip. She swiveled the glass getting a scent of the wines bouquet. She tried to place the wine, it smelt so familiar. She took a sip of her wine and allowed the flavor to tickle her taste buds as she watched him.

Kyroshi genuinely smiled at him as he informed her he hadn't cooked for anyone in quite some time. As the scent of food hit her she almost allowed a moan to escape her lips. The scent was positively divine and she couldn't wait to dig in. She folded her hands neatly as he set the plate of hot food in front of her. She looked at him as the sound of her name came from his lips. "You may just call me Kyroshi." She offered and then leaned in close to him, her face merely inches from him. "My dear Houki." She said backing away slightly, the urge to kiss him and maul him right now was far too great.
Back to top Go down
San Hasu
Captain
Captain
San Hasu

PostSubject: Re: Filing isn't just for secretaries   Filing isn't just for secretaries Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 11:19 am

A softy chuckle would slide across his lips as he softly repeated her name in a mild tone. He picked the glass of wine up by the stem as he swirled it around a few times before taking a sip. "Kyroshi, it is then."

He soon turned in his seat, as he placed his fork into still hot meal and managed to get a bit on to his fork before biting into it. Although a lot of the food that he cooked was of the modern era, it still carried a traditional taste that one could only get out of a home cooked meal. He softly sat the fork down to the side of his plate as he took another sip of wine to wash away any crumbs that were left on the back of his tongue.

"So Kyroshi, mind telling me happened to get you placed on office duty."

His hands would wrap around the cloth like napkins that sat on the counter as he'd sit on in his lap and look her in the eyes. He admit to himself that, Kyroshi was a very beautiful woman. He chew on the idea of weather this was a date or friends just having dinner. If it was just dinner he would have to invite back over soon. if this was a date, he would like to go out with her again, maybe somewhere nicer and in the human world. Again his mind would be drawn back in as he waited and listened for her reply.
Back to top Go down
Kyroshi
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Kyroshi

PostSubject: Re: Filing isn't just for secretaries   Filing isn't just for secretaries Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 12:02 pm

Kyroshi was enjoying the taste of the food. It was simple but quite delightful and full of flavor. Kyroshi dabbed her napkin at both corners of her mouth and then took another sip of her own wine. She was about to take another bite of her food, when he asked her a very serious question. When he asked about why she was doing paper work she smiled and set her wine glass down. She carefully swallowed and then thought about the best way to answer him.

"The kidnappings that happened about six months ago, the one that cost us our last Commander. I was the reason that he is no longer with us. Uh-I was used as bait, they found out who I was romantically involved with and it cost me a comrade, as well as a lover." She said shrugging.

Kyroshi turned to show him the still pink scars on her back, from where she's been hung on those meat hooks. She turned back to him and smiled. "But it's okay. I should be finished healing this time next week. I mean right now,I feel alright, but our current Commander wants me to take it easy so that I'm not nabbed my first day back on earth. I guess maybe loving someone is a punishment for me, I just don't want to see anyone else get hurt." She said giving another shrug. "So, how are things in you're division." She said.
Back to top Go down
San Hasu
Captain
Captain
San Hasu

PostSubject: Re: Filing isn't just for secretaries   Filing isn't just for secretaries Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 4:35 am

San Hasu would slowly allow the words to dance around his mind as he tried to remember the events that unfolded during the event which she spoke of. Bits and pieces came to mind, but nothing he could recall besides feeling as if everyone was spread really thin during the incident. As she turned to show the scars his hands slowly raised and trailed across them slowly. His mind would ask why, but his mouth wouldn't move.

"Well that's good to hear. I'm glad that you'll be able to return to action soon." He smiled lightly as he took a sip of his wine and thought about her question.

"Well for the most part, everything is fine. Just a lot of Shinigami were lost during that last incident and it's hard to replace them all. I was told that I would be getting a new Lt soon." A soft sigh would pass over his lips as he took another hard sip. "It was seem that I'm not the only one lost someone, I cared about."

He'd sit the glass down as he took another bite of his food. He quickly whipped his mouth as he made his way over to a small turn table and dropped a needle onto a small black recorded. "Well Miss Kyroshi, you're not going tell me you don't know how to dance. So how about let's dance in celebration of your return." He slowly made his way over to her as he placed his hand out. The music was slow and elegant, but filled the room ever so nicely with a soft passion that could draw even the most cold hearted person in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Filing isn't just for secretaries   Filing isn't just for secretaries Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Filing isn't just for secretaries
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Souls Unleashed :: Soul's Reprieve Section :: The Memories of Souls-
Jump to: