Souls Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Souls Unleashed

Rejoice in The Field of Departed Souls.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Hybrid For The Pure Reaper [Loli-Chan]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kei
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Kei

Soul Currency : 152

A Hybrid For The Pure Reaper [Loli-Chan] Empty
PostSubject: A Hybrid For The Pure Reaper [Loli-Chan]   A Hybrid For The Pure Reaper [Loli-Chan] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 9:12 am

It was a rare case for him to be granted opportunity for assignment in the material world, especially considering the standing precedent for such circumstances. A rokubantai shinigami had gone missing within the likes of karakura town. Normally, recon missions were reserved for those within the sixth division, and as such an immediate division comrade would have been tasked with this search. The difference for the summoning of his assistance simply stemmed from a technicality from last contact.

The shinigami in question had expressed heavy injury in his last transmission during heavy pursuit from a pack of hollow. It was deemed that if he were to be found he would also need to be treated in the same instance, a feat only fourth division shinigami were capable of. The captain and lieutenant of his division were far too integral to be deployed into what was considered a low threat affair. Outside of his elite superiors, the young third seat was the next best thing. And so it was, as the long white haired shinigami stepped out from the senkaimon gate and onto a random building top in the targeted area.

His abilities were known to be far above that of the average third seat, so his candidacy did not necessarily come as a surprise given the circumstances. For what it was worth to the Gotei 13 they had a shinigami worth his weight roughly as a lieutenant, but with the protocol of a lesser rank, allowing them to expend semi-elite man power without actually dispatching the real thing. It never felt good to be taken advantage of, but in the same token he was appreciative of the opportunity. Despite even his smallest bit of resentment, all that mattered was rescuing the life of a comrade in distress. Dashing forward with reishi beneath his feet he'd comb the area from the sky to increase his range of vision. Looking to catch a birds eye of anything that might warrant his attention.
Back to top Go down
Loli-Chan
Fraccion
Fraccion
Loli-Chan

Soul Currency : 4

PostSubject: Re: A Hybrid For The Pure Reaper [Loli-Chan]   A Hybrid For The Pure Reaper [Loli-Chan] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 12:27 pm

" If I, don’t make it back before the sun
All you have to do is run
Just promise me you'll run
And don’t look back. "

A voice so refined and yet with a young and unbroken tone rang out from the dark alley ways of two buildings situated in a town called Karakura. The voice sang these words with such passionate emotion that one who was unfortunate enough to hear the voice would probably follow it to it's source. The voice grew in volume as the source walked out of the alley and into the eerie yet gorgeous glow of the moonlight. Thick red blood dripped slowly onto the ground from a small figure standing into the soft glow of the moonlight. It was no mistake that the figure was that of a child but one would be mistaken to call the figure a child...Oh a very big mistake would be made in doing that.

"I feel the night approaching,
The moon calling me.
Reluctant eyes have witnessed"
The horrors I can be.

The figure whom the voice belonged too continued to sing the song. The tone still beautiful yet with a much darker realization of what was here in the world of the living started to become evident. The puddle of blood that dripped from the figure began to form a pool and behind the figure a trail of the life give substance. The trail of blood led to a grotesque scene that could only be described by one's own sick imagination. Walking further out into the streets all seemed quiet. The figure though no one would be able to tell by it's body was a female. A small female with messy, blond, locks and innocent eyes that seem to know nothing but how to survive.

"If I should claim a victim
To devour before the light
I pray that you forgive me
It’s just my appetite.....Shinigami"

A chill sent a shudder down the female's spine, the feeling of another spiritual energy could either mean one of two things and none of those things were good. Looking around her the female stopped her eyes upon a rather large building. Upon this building the moon's glow silhouetted what appeared to be a figure on top of it's roof. A slight grumble seeped from the girl and she looked down at her hands. Stained with blood from her previous victim, something of a delicacy. Smiling the girl continued to walk and upon doing so tripped and fell. Upon hitting the ground she let out a pathetic whimper. Her stomach growled once more...She was hungry and what a lucky night it was. Shinigami was on the menu...Again.
Back to top Go down
Kei
Seated Officer
Seated Officer
Kei

Soul Currency : 152

PostSubject: Re: A Hybrid For The Pure Reaper [Loli-Chan]   A Hybrid For The Pure Reaper [Loli-Chan] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 6:13 pm

His iodine yellow irises did not scour the vicinities below too long before an obvious sight attracted his attention. From his vantage point a small figure, presumably a child, draped with long golden follicles had made their presence known by fumbling to the ground in audible dismay. The tint of blood that trailed behind the entity proving to be a notable concern as his instincts swiftly pulled him to ground level. His moral compass for tending to the wounded a testament to his background and natural commitment to the standards of his division.

But before he could allow himself to take a step towards the seemingly frail and youthful child his calculative personality usurped control. Running obsessively through personal protocol as it always did. His sensory observations, which were the first to act, quickly noted an unusual development. The small child-like entity before him gave off a peculiar signature. "Both hollow, and shinigami?" He had never been exposed to such a phenomenon and was otherwise ignorant toward what he had discovered. The only thing conclusive was the dissipation of a shinigami reiatsu signature only a short range further within the alleyways.

His brow furrowed with confusion as the trail of blood behind the seemingly innocent creature, whatever it was, lead from the signatures disappearance. But as looks would have it, the entity before him seemed to be perhaps a victim in distress. The young third seats eyes quickly widened as he noted in short succession a hollow bone fragment adorning the child's head roughly in the shape of a jagged crown. A bead of sweat rolled down the side of his brow as his hand slowly choked up the length of his ebony and white accented sheath, hovering just under the square off white guard of his zanpakuto. Something was definitely a miss.

"What are you?"
Back to top Go down
Loli-Chan
Fraccion
Fraccion
Loli-Chan

Soul Currency : 4

PostSubject: Re: A Hybrid For The Pure Reaper [Loli-Chan]   A Hybrid For The Pure Reaper [Loli-Chan] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 5:21 am

She could feel the spiritual energy getting closer, stronger and it made her mouth water in anticipation. The bait was well set, but the prey was cautious to take it fully. Smart. Though none of that could possibly help the obviously lost little Shinigami.
" Oh? He doesn't know! Oh what a gloriously delicious little Shinigami. Maybe.... I shouldn't kill him as quickly. But, I'm very hungry.."
The thought was to herself as she gleefully spoke in her own head.
The fact that he was oblivious to her racial status  was brought on by the question the Shinigami asked. A question of uncertainty and one of unforgivable disrespect in the little females eyes. What was she? No What's wrong? Or What's your name? Not even a hello? What was she? Even that was too general of a question for her to answer properly even though she knew what he meant.
In any case she was hungry, she was lonely, and she was the target of all Shinigami; An Arrancar.

The odds seemed to be stacked against her at this point. The killing of the last Shinigami brought another one and this could easily bring more if she was not careful. But how could she be careful? How could she possibly have her cake and eat it too? Whimpering  her eyes began to water as she brought herself to her feet in a weak and slow manner. Her back turned towards the Shinigami which by the sound of his voice and the stature of his body which she was able to see upon previously spotting him that she came to that conclusion of him being male.
" I-I'm hurt.... "

Turning around slowly she made eye contact with the man.  Light brown orbs met with the yellow stare of the male who stood a good distance away from her. In those brown eyes were false tales of innocence well played by one who has lived long enough to perfect the lure of manipulation. Tears glazed over, water in her eyes as she took a few steps forward and once again collapsed. Another pathetic whimper but this one a bit more heart tugging.
" Please help me... It hurts so bad.. "
She noticed his hand and where it was placed. He was on his guard, stuck in fear of the unknown something that could be easily played upon.

The pure white nightgown that she wore was stained with the blood of her last victim. The gown covered up her hollow hole which would have given her away as an even more dangerous  creature. The blood splattered in a manner that suggested violent bloodshed against the pure white cloth.  If she kept this up her dress would no longer be the pure white that it started out as.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Hybrid For The Pure Reaper [Loli-Chan]   A Hybrid For The Pure Reaper [Loli-Chan] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Hybrid For The Pure Reaper [Loli-Chan]
Page 1 of 1