Souls Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Souls Unleashed

Rejoice in The Field of Departed Souls.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Amai Kusai enhancement

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hana
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Hana

Soul Currency : 506

Amai Kusai enhancement Empty
PostSubject: Amai Kusai enhancement   Amai Kusai enhancement Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 1:08 am

Amai Kusai ability:

#5 Shikai
Name Spiritual attack
Class: Absorbtion - offensive
Attributes: Spiritual - Physical instant
' Effect '

This technique requires at least 1% spiritual energy within Amai Kusai. By releasing the pent up energy absorbed by the blade in a crescent like wave able to be shot vertically or horizontally. The more absorbed and released the stronger the technique is. The techniuqe can range from anything to 1 meters to a whopping 100. Its power is relevant to how much it has absorbed 5% of power is equivalent to a level 5 kido not able to do much damage while 75% is capable of being as strong as a level 75 kido. At Shikai this is the highest amount cpable of being released in one go.
Range:1-75M wide travels around 1-75meters.
Preparation: Spiritual energy must be absorbed.
Post Durations: 1
Cooldown: N/A

#. Shikai
>Photosynthesis<
Class: instant/Reaitsu
Attributes: Steal Reaitsu, Counter
' Keeping in tradition with Amai Kusai's absorption ability the orbs that surround the female and the two blade she wield's is capable of instantly absorbing all spiritual energy based attacks that have a kido level of 60 or lower which then enhances the power of Amai Kusai doubling the orbs effects for a total of 4 turn.
Range - Self '
Post Durations: 4 post's
Cooldown: 8

#3 Shikai
Name - Sticky orbs
Class: Affliction,Offensive
Attributes: Spiritual,Instant
' Effect 'This technique can only be utilized through the use of Amai Kusai's blades, By applying more spiritual energy into the orbs Hana is capable of giving them a sticky like substance that seems to take effect when in the body of the opponent. This allows for more orbs to be placed into the opponents body. Due to the orbs being larger in number they remove more spiritual energy thus adding a 2% increase to the original absorption ability. The sticky nature allows them to last in the body longer thus stealing the increased amount of spiritual energy. The orbs remain in the system for 3 posts after contact thus a total of 4 of the opponents posts. Any ability that allows one to flush out or cleanse there blood or body systems are capable of destroying the orbs when inside the opponents system.

Range: Amai Kusai's length
Preparation: N/A
Post Durations: 4
Cooldown: 4

#. Shikai
>Crescent Light<
Class: instant/Reaitsu/
Attributes: Steal Reaitsu, Damage
'This technique is known as crescent light, By focusing not only her spiritual pressure into Amai kusai but by compressing and manipulating the orbs, Hana is capable of releasing a 5 foot long crescent wave of powerful orbs at her opponent, This slash has enough power to caus minor bleeding to a level 3 hierro, The true ability of this technique is the enhanced absorption, Due to the condensed orbs the absorbtion capability of this technique is 15%, When this technique hits it breaks apart into hundreds off pollen sized orbs,
Post Durations: 1 post's
Cooldown: 2

#. Shikai
>Orb storm<
Class: instant/Reaitsu
Attributes: Steal Reaitsu, Affliction
' Keeping in tradition with Amai Kusai's absorption
ability the orbs that surround the female can be used in a variety of ways, One of these ways is known as Orb storm, This can be used either with both of Hana's blades or a single blade, By rapidly spinning a blade, Hana is capable of releasing a rather large blast of orbs which cover a 30 meter radius in front of her and a 25 meter radius in width. This technique also has the added bonus of her orbs not instantly vanishing but instead remaining within the opponents system for 2 posts absorbing there spiritual energy. The percentages for this technique do not change from Amai Kusai's original percentages.  '
Post Durations: 2 post's
Cooldown: 4 posts

#4 Shikai
Name - Ultimate Strike
Class: Absorption-Offensive/Homing
Attributes: Spiritual/Physical/Finish
' Effect '
This is Amai Kusai's ultimate technqiue, This technique can only be utilized when Amai Kusai has stolen a total of 50% worth of spiritual energy. Upon utilizing this technique Hana releases a single blade of Amai Kusai, The blade released places itself completely into the ground while the other blade is held with the point directly into the air.

Now this technqiue uses the spiritual energy Amai Kusai has absorbed thus the energy of the attack comes in different colors and or forms.  the orbs released from Amai Kusai multiply into a total of 500 each orb manipulated and deformed with the spiritual energy of the target. The orbs now capable of piercing a body entirely. From the ground and sky 250 orbs are released from each blade with the ability to home in to the targets spiritual energy. As usual these orbs have amai Kusais absorbing ability and are dispersed when they come itno contact with Hana's orb aura. With the ability to easily pierce the ground and stone they are devilish to escape. due to there many number and small form. These orbs are capable of absorbing up to level 76 Kido and piercing up to level 78 barrier based kidos.  

Range: 80meters
Preparation: Stated above the blades positioning
Post Durations: 8 posts
Cooldown: No cooldown is applicable. Hana could continue re-using this technique over and over again as long as Amai Kusai has a minimum of 50% absorbed.

#1 Bankai
Name - Blackness swallows
Class: Affliction Offensive Absorbtion
Attributes:  Physical Spiritual Instant
' Effect '

This technique is only capable of being used via Amai Kusai, By enhancing Amai Kusai with Spiritual energy and by striking in a horizontal motion. this not only enhances the blades cutting power capable of slicing through level 3 tough skin but from the back of the blade following this motion is a black blade like enhancement which also strikes the body of the opponent when Amai kusai is done as if a follow up attack. Now the black trail that follows does not have any cutting power. But it is the black orbs that Amai kusai uses in a condensed form allowing for a 6% increase to the poison and absorption ability to the tier utilized.

Range: 5 meters
Preparation: N/A
Post Durations: 1
Cooldown: 3

Last edited by Hana on Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:29 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hana
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Hana

PostSubject: Re: Amai Kusai enhancement   Amai Kusai enhancement Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 8:53 am

BUMP
Back to top Go down
Hana
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Hana

PostSubject: Re: Amai Kusai enhancement   Amai Kusai enhancement Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 12:11 am

BUMP again
Back to top Go down
Jushiro Izanagi
Captain
Captain
Jushiro Izanagi

Soul Currency : 207

PostSubject: Re: Amai Kusai enhancement   Amai Kusai enhancement Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 8:07 am

1st Tech. Please find another means of judging the speed of your techniques. Shunpo fast? And how exactly does this absorb stuff? I'm a little confused about this 15% absorption rate. And how many orbs get released as the crescent slash?

2nd Tech. How do these orbs get into the system? How can they be destroyed? Stuff like that please.

3rd. Without knowing the Shikai ability, I can't even make a Judgment on that. So might wanna make it clear the difference in normal ability and the boost being given.

4th Tech-Sticky Orb- I don't exactly understand it. All this percentage business doesn't even make sense to me. Sorry. So please put it in a different terminology I might understand.

#Jushiro Out
Back to top Go down
https://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com
Hana
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Hana

PostSubject: Re: Amai Kusai enhancement   Amai Kusai enhancement Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 8:19 am

Jushiro Izanagi wrote:
1st Tech. Please find another means of judging the speed of your techniques. Shunpo fast? And how exactly does this absorb stuff? I'm a little confused about this 15% absorption rate. And how many orbs get released as the crescent slash?

Copied and pasted Amai Kusais base abilities at the top which explains all this. Speed edited in a sense

2nd Tech. How do these orbs get into the system? How can they be destroyed? Stuff like that please.

Same as above.

3rd. Without knowing the Shikai ability, I can't even make a Judgment on that. So might wanna make it clear the difference in normal ability and the boost being given.

Same as above

4th Tech-Sticky Orb- I don't exactly understand it. All this percentage business doesn't even make sense to me. Sorry. So please put it in a different terminology I might understand.

All of it is explained above

#Jushiro Out
Back to top Go down
Jushiro Izanagi
Captain
Captain
Jushiro Izanagi

PostSubject: Re: Amai Kusai enhancement   Amai Kusai enhancement Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 12:37 am

Name Spiritual attack-Put a cap on the potential power it grants. I will not accept anything above level 75 for Shikai and for a Lt at that too. So add that stipulation or whatever.

Another thing I've been curious about. Can these orbs be eliminated? Since as it stands, once you've been cut, or its been inhaled etc..you are screwed.

2nd Tech. Same as above. Put a cap on it. And please answer the weakness related question.

3rd Tech. Same question as above really.

So that three techs I've looked at. The first three lol.
Back to top Go down
Hana
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Hana

PostSubject: Re: Amai Kusai enhancement   Amai Kusai enhancement Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 2:30 am

Jushiro Izanagi wrote:
Name Spiritual attack-Put a cap on the potential power it grants. I will not accept anything above level 75 for Shikai and for a Lt at that too. So add that stipulation or whatever.

Another thing I've been curious about. Can these orbs be eliminated? Since as it stands, once you've been cut, or its been inhaled etc..you are screwed.

The orbs themselves don't remain in the users system for very long, The base effect absorbs the spiritual energy instantly and reverts it to amai kusai. They do not remain in the body after the initial absorbtion. the orbs being tiny tiny the size of pollen and constantly secreted from the blade destroying them is close to impossible, But for the orb techniques which remain in the body any technique that could flush them out would work.

2nd Tech. Same as above. Put a cap on it. And please answer the weakness related question.

Capped at 60 weakness information answered above

3rd Tech. Same question as above really.

answered

So that three techs I've looked at. The first three lol.
Back to top Go down
Jushiro Izanagi
Captain
Captain
Jushiro Izanagi

PostSubject: Re: Amai Kusai enhancement   Amai Kusai enhancement Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 9:28 pm

Next to impossible? So you're saying they cannot be burned away, frozen, corroded etc? I would like to think every Zanapakuto has a weakness. But you're saying yours doesn't?
Back to top Go down
Hana
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Hana

PostSubject: Re: Amai Kusai enhancement   Amai Kusai enhancement Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 4:23 am

My Zanpakuto has many weaknesses, If you would like to say they can be burned blown frozen etc then you may do so, The orbs are tiny tiny tinry in proportion each the size of a single fleck of pollen that are constantly secreted from the blade, If you blast them blow em away etc the blade simply secretes more almost instantaniously. The blade has massive amounts of weakness, The first ebing the rather pitiful absorbtion rate that was chosen for it. The second the requirements needed or absorbtion to take place. The orbs only ability are to absorb they do not wound nor cut nor caus lasting damage.. There is many a weakness to this blade that are easily spotted
Back to top Go down
Jushiro Izanagi
Captain
Captain
Jushiro Izanagi

PostSubject: Re: Amai Kusai enhancement   Amai Kusai enhancement Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 8:42 pm

You're the one who used the words "next to impossible". Stuff like that suggest it cant be done. So be careful with your wording in future.

APPROVED. [TECHS-1-3]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amai Kusai enhancement   Amai Kusai enhancement Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Amai Kusai enhancement
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Souls Unleashed :: The Birth Place of Souls :: The Ability Creation Corner :: Technique(s) Creation Area-
Jump to: