Souls Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Souls Unleashed

Rejoice in The Field of Departed Souls.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Apprehended

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Orahara

Orahara

Soul Currency : 14

The Apprehended  Empty
PostSubject: The Apprehended    The Apprehended  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 1:35 am

The sound of the cell doors could be heard closing, signaling the detention of those awaiting trial. On ward, was one many have come to call the warden. A reasonable young, but at the same time no nonsense Shinigami. The one in question being the one and only Orahara. The man whom will be overseeing proceedings as far as the Captured Quincy was concerned. Orahara stood at six foot one inches tall, garbed in all black Shinigami clothing. A Wakazashi attached to his right hip, tucked away using his red Obi sash. The man has short spiky black hair, a diagonal scar running across his face. There was also a blue scarf around his neck, and in addition to all this. There was an eyepatch, covering his right eye. As Orahara moved throughout the holding cells. The man had a most stoic expression on his face. His foot steps could be heard, as the man edged closer towards the holding cell of the most importance right now.

The Rokubantai headquarters houses seven cells. Three on the left and right, and one directly towards the back. A lonely twelve by twelve cell, the ambience of light simply depressing. Inside each cell was a Japanese Futon bed. It was as lonely as anyone could ever imagine it to bed. Hardly any talking or whispers. And currently there was only one other criminal in the holding cells. This made it two, including the Quincy who was captured during the recent invasion. Every criminal that came to the holding cells were garbed in Seki Seki material. The Quincy's Cross and weaponry of all variety was taken. Even that precious Sanrei Glove was taken in the most expert of manners, without causing the Quincy's abilities to affect anything. The man was defenseless, and considering his origin, he was being treated with the utmost care.

Orahara came to a stop at the Quincy's cells. The one that was located towards the very back of the holding cell units. Meaning, the man was on his own, detached from everyone else. As it stands, the Quincy was defenseless, but no harm would come to the man yet. "Nazagama Orahara, Warden of the Rokubantai. A pleasure to make your acquaintance, Quincy kun".
Back to top Go down
Xion
Stern Ritter
Stern Ritter

Soul Currency : 93

The Apprehended  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Apprehended    The Apprehended  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 12:10 pm

Darius had been knocked out for quite some time. The ones who invaded Soul Society made sure of that by their own hands. While he was out, the events behind his mother's murder played out in his dreams. Like a broken record of pain, helplessness, and contemptuous rage consumed his entire mind. It was not until he heard the words of any outside entity speaking to him that he sprung forth from his chilling remembrances. The words of the man on the other side of the bars meant to Darius that he was indeed alive but most likely not in the best place. He eyed his surroundings slowly. He eyed the cell he was being contained with as well as the coughs which held him within physical captivity.

After a moment or two, a look of slight apathy danced across his face. It had dawned on him that his Cross as well as Senrei Bracelets were gone. He took a moment to eye the stern looking man across the bars before him. His words resounded in his mind for a moment as he chose the proper question to start with. " I assume what your saying means that I will not be allowed to leave then?" He smirked playfully as he stood up from off the ground. While waiting for the man's retort, he took notice of his surroundings and tried to no avail to absorb the ambient Reishi around him. " They were smart enough to figure out how to not only take off my Senrei bracelet, but also do it without activating it....interesting" Darius would think to himself as he brought himself closer to the bars.

He took to using his ocular ability to glance the man up and down again. He was not wearing a Captain's Hoari which most likely meant this man was not a Captain. Or so Darius had allowed himself to assume.
Back to top Go down
Orahara

Orahara

The Apprehended  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Apprehended    The Apprehended  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 4:49 am

"That would be the correct assumption to make. Although, that wasn't the reason why I introduced myself. For us Shinigami it is always common courtesy to exchange names with the people we meet. This is especially important when we come up against someone deemed to be an enemy. Shall we try this again, Quincy Kun?" Orahara responded before taking a brief moment to stare at the Quincy. The Rokubantai warden was simply on the scene to oversee proceedings. The fact that the man in the holding cells was of a different race, meant that there were different rules. The warden wasn't yet certain about any kind of punishment for this person. Not until the new Captain Commander sent out any orders. Then again, Orahara could always wait for his Captain to return before making a move. Brago Taicho was one of the few Captains that faced off with the recent invaders. The warden was looking forward to hear what the Captain had to say about them.

"I am Nazagama Orahara, the warden of the Rokubantai. Have you the slightest clue why you're here? More importantly why did you come to the Seireitei? What were you trying to achieve?". Orahara wanted the Quincy to at least acknowledge that the man was hoping for a name. In addition to this, the warden also wanted the Quincy to enlighten him somewhat. The fact that a lone Quincy came to the Seireitei was strange in itself. Orahara would like to think that the Quincy wasn't foolish enough to attack the Gotei on his own. "Also. Are you thirsty or hungry? Just because we're mortal enemies, doesn't mean we cant show some common courtesy, right?". A soft and almost innocent smile appeared on the face of the warden. This man was truly something else. There was also a reason he was entrusted with the task of being a warden too. He was designed to enforce the rules, trained for this particular role. The man possess a certain skill set, one that made every criminal on remand think twice.

In the mean time, the warden will take great pleasure in learning more about the Quincy. It would be interesting to hear his story, and what it was that motivated his most recent actions.
Back to top Go down
Xion
Stern Ritter
Stern Ritter

Soul Currency : 93

The Apprehended  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Apprehended    The Apprehended  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 5:51 am

The Quincy listened to the words of the man before him and thought to himself for a moment before deciding to take a gamble on what the man was saying. Among the Quincy, Darius was known to be one of the best judges of character, and this same ability would prove handy in his current predicament. He could tell just from the air and vibes being put off from the Shinigami that the two were very similar. They be of different races as well as ideological beliefs however, Darius could tell the two men cut from the very same cloth. Darius smiled as he then bowed to the man after hearing his explanation of a small bit of Shinigami culture and then his inherent name. " I am Darius Spencer...and yes...I am a Quincy"

He allowed his words to sit in the air for a moment with post verbal silence as he thought about the words of the Shinigami for a moment. The young Quincy had planned many things in advance however, he had not thought he would be in Soul Society long enough that food or water would need to be one of those plans. The fact that he was wounded and had managed to use some of his spiritual power meant he was growing hungry. Darius without another moment of hesitation bowed at the man again as he requested sustenance. "Yes, I would indeed be most appreciative for some food, and in exchange I will explain myself.."

Darius took in a deep breathe for a moment as had then begun to explain himself. " I did not come here to invade, nor to cause any ruckus...I simply came here requesting an explanation.....an explanation for why my mother was killed but I was left alive by the 11th squad captain..." Darius allowed his words to resound in the air as he pondered to himself for a moment. He had come to be friend a Shinigami so that he could get here, maybe this Shinigami too would see worth in helping him in his plight.
Back to top Go down
Orahara

Orahara

The Apprehended  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Apprehended    The Apprehended  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 7:26 am

"A pleasure to have make your acquaintance, Darius Spencer. Now then". Orahara promptly stated, indicating that he was still awaiting an answer from Darius. This answer was in regard to the offering of food no doubt. Orahara showed that he was rather patient, willing to give the Quincy time to adjust. Besides, it wasn't every day that a Quincy fell into the hands of those tasked with law enforcement. There was also the pressing issue of what to charge the man with. Orahara had begun to wonder about what may happen to Darius. The warden was also positively certain that central 46 knows about the Quincy. The news of Yuri coming out of retirement was also a shocker too. Based on what Orahara have heard, she was most short tempered and brutal. Orahara ever since appearing before the Quincy. Was trying to think of what rules the man may have broken. An amusing thought filled his mind, one that the man chose not to share at this point.

The offering of food was well received. Orahara deemed this to be a smart choice too. Darius was better off taking advantage of the Shinigami's temporary hospitality. There was no telling when their brutal nature may come to the surface at all. The warden nodded, showing a positive attitude towards the Quincy. Orahara was about to ask the Quincy a pretty important menu regarding the menu. Did the man have any special requests? Then again, Orahara knew there wasn't a lot on offer right now. The menu simply had three meals on there. Roast duck, sweet and sour pork with chow mein noodles. And of course some fried rice and rice wine to go along with it. Decisions, decisions, too bad the warden didn't get an opportunity to present this menu. The warden was however certain that he will get an opportunity to do so. The most pressing issue as revealed by Darius, was his reason for visiting the Soul Society.

The eyes of the warden widened for a moment, before narrowing down into a frown. The Rokubantai enforcer sighed and shook his head. The man muttered a few words before looking at Darius. Orahara was most concerned and equally disturbed by it. "Darius Kun, that is the most foolish thing you've said since we met. I would be able to sympathize with you, had you come as part of an invasion. Try not to get involved with someone like the 11th Division Captain. Of all the Captains, he needs no reason to wield his blade. It is one such weapon that was made famous based on the product of slaughter. And considering you're a Quincy. And I will assume your mother was one also. Then I can only wager a guess that it was all business for that Captain. Tell me, does it mean that much to you to find out from the Kenpachi?". And now we know why the Quincy chose to visit the Seireitei.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Apprehended  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Apprehended    The Apprehended  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Apprehended
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Souls Unleashed :: The Soul Society :: North Squadron Seireitei :: Rokubantai Headquarters :: The Holding Cells-
Jump to: