Souls Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Souls Unleashed

Rejoice in The Field of Departed Souls.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Custom Kido Template and Information

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Heaven

Heaven

Soul Currency : 120

Custom Kido Template and Information Empty
PostSubject: Custom Kido Template and Information   Custom Kido Template and Information Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 7:23 pm

C U S T O M - K I D O U
    R E Q U I R E M E N T S & R U L E S
  • The spells must be distinguished by spell category, either Hadou OR Bakudou.
  • The spells must also contain a number of equal number to Hadou & Bakudou to determine its strength and varying effects.
  • Level 90's and above Kidou may only be used once unless otherwise stated.
  • Kidou are always [Vulnerable to interruptions] due to their incantations or set ups.
  • If a level 90 or higher Kidou is used with a custom level 90 or higher Kidou in the same topic all successfully, then the user's hands (where their spiritual pressure leaks from their wrists as all Shinigami / Visoreds have this) will be heavily damaged and unable to be used for rest of fight.
  • If there is any high combination of two Kidou above 90 and a Custom variations of that are fired successfully (meaning in the same topic), the user reiatsu will fluctuate so much that a 2 post recharge is required before using any abilities, techniques, attacks and racial abilities. (Meaning for two posts, no use of Shikai, Bankai, Kidou, Shunpo, any technique or innate ability that use reiatsu).

K I D O U - L E V E L & P R I C E S

• #0 ~ 15 - 55 Soul Points  
  • #16 ~ 25 - 95 Soul Points  
  • #26 ~ 46 - 100 Soul Points
  • #47 ~ 67 - 130 Soul Points  
  • #68 ~ 88 - 160 Soul Points
  • #89 ~ 100 - 200 Soul Points

A P P L I C A T I O N

#1. [Overall]
    Spell Name - ' English translation here, if any '
    Attributes - 3 Max
    Class - 3 Max
    Incantation - Required.
    [' Description of the spell effect here. ']
    Post Duration - How long the effects last.
    Cooldown - How many posts before you may use it again.

Code:
    #1. [Overall]
    [b][u]Spell Name[/b][u][u][u][u][/u] - [i]' English translation here, if any '[/i]
    [u][i]Attributes[/u][i][i][i][i][/i] - 3 Max
    [u][i]Class[/i][/u] - 3 Max
    [b][u]Incantation[/u][/b] - Required.
    [i][' Description of the spell effect here. '][/i]
    [u][b]Post Duration[/b][/u] - How long the effects last.
    [u][b]Cooldown[/u][b][b][b][b][/b] - How many posts before you may use it again.

Back to top Go down

Custom Kido Template and Information
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Souls Unleashed :: The Birth Place of Souls :: The Ability Creation Corner :: Kidō Creation Area-
Jump to: