Souls Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Souls Unleashed

Rejoice in The Field of Departed Souls.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Reaction

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jushiro Izanagi
Captain
Captain
Jushiro Izanagi

Soul Currency : 207

The Reaction Empty
PostSubject: The Reaction   The Reaction Icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 10:32 am

Five hundred meters away from the twelfth division and closing was Jushiro Izanagi. The Kenpachi of the new generation was closing in. The man had seen the smoke rising from the twelfth division barracks. Normally Izanagi wouldn't care, but considering what was occuring around the Seireitei, he could not take any chances. The Captain of the eleventh was quite frankly concerned. There he was running at top speed, skipping past numerous Hollows. Cutting down a few as he made his way. A gleeful grin on his face, his Zanapakuto in his sheath at the moment. The wind at his back, his hair swaying along, while his high collared Haori lifting up like a cape on his back. The man was moving swiftly, his crimson eyes currently on the prize. His thoughts mingling among the myriad of possibilities that could rear its ugly head. Izanagi was desperate for a decent battle. Earlier on in the day, the man had a spar with his Fuku Taicho. However, such a thing ended prematurely, because Izanagi could not bring himself to slay another Lieutenant.

That and it was a female he was dealing with, Izanagi simply loved women too much. The man would carry on no doubt, pushing forth, as a lowly Hollow descended upon him. Not one, but it was joined by four more of the same level, all following the other. The came one by one, albeit swiftly as they made an attempt at confronting Izanagi. After all, the old fox was boasting a great deal of spiritual pressure. A rather tasty amount for any Hollow, and should Izanagi fall, feasting on the Captain may see them grow even more powerful. If only, because the bottom line and reality was, Izanagi wasn't about to be taken out. Not by such poor quality of opponents. They didn't even deserve to be breathing the same air as he did. It was quite the site as they flew towards him head on. Five allows, all dissolving into nothingness, simply by coming too close to the man. His Reiatsu was of the abyss, way too much for them to handle. It was like pouring salt on a Frog or snail. Or even opening up a damn, while a toddler stood in waiting for the water to crash down on him.

The Captain's spiritual pressure was crushing, overpowering and downright disgusting. A difficult task it was to withstand, and as a result, only the strongest could ever think to stand in Izanagi's presence. In hindsight, Izanagi was actually relishing a bit of confrontation. He didn't even get a work out with Kyroshi, and maybe now someone could wake him up a bit. The white haired man was looking forward to it. His spiritual pressure rising even higher in anticipation. It was like a beacon, and at the same time a deterrence for the weak ones. There was destruction all around, and yet Izanagi was surrounded by this eerie silence. On his way to the twelfth division. Izanagi found himself in an open space of sorts. The area the man was in was like a rather long corridor. And on each side of the corridor, where tall slender buildings resembling a lighthouse, but not exactly the same style. One hundred meters separated the left from the right. The long corridor in which Izanagi had been running, went on at great lengths.

The ground was decorated with the typical white tiles of the Seireitei. While the buildings boasted a orange and white color scheme. Majority of the building(s) being white in color. So what now? One had to wonder just what will Izanagi encounter on his way to the twelfth division grounds.
Back to top Go down
https://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com
Agent Allzweck 3rd

Soul Currency : 98

The Reaction Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reaction   The Reaction Icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 10:37 am

[Whoever wrote the post prior to this, good job. However not happening. I am changing it. Sadly your depiction of Swedish is not at a satisfactory level, I shall also now take main control of this battle. Creative differences, yadda yadda. No offense. - Brago~<3]

Gurgle Gurgle Gurgle. The sound of soap bubbles could be heard in extremities around the area. Until a loud erratic popping noise could be heard for a mere moment. In front of the captain, a good twenty-six meters from where he was, a loud explosion contained in a one square meter area erupted quite heavily. Leaving nothing more than ash where it was. The pressure of the steam-made bubble was so powerful that it left the crater exactly where it should of been. Standing before the captain were two Bounts. One known simply as The Cambodian, and the other known as The Swedish. The Cambodian stood with his hand in his pocket, a cigarette lite carefully in his mouth. Removing it for a moment and darted his eyes towards the Captain. "Stop your approach. You're not wanted here. Turn back and leave now." His swagger was chill, and a female with rather buxom bosoms stood looking off to nowhere. She yawned for a moment. Not interested in the actions that would soon transpire. Her thick accent let out powerful words, words that indicated the end of the long insufferable wait. "Hark the end of all things, allow for endless progress."

She turned and walked away from the man heading in the direction of the twelfth division itself, all the while swishing her dynamically plump hips. IT was a seductive and yet graceful waltz. As if she was tempting a rabid dog with a cut of prime rib, she wanted to be impressed. That wasn't an easy task, as she was used to be involved with her fellow Bounts rarely, so not many besides Russian and Egyptian had ever tasted her fruit of passion. Oh yes, and she flaunted that dynamic aura ever subtly. "This is boring, Cambodian, impress me if you're serious. You did say you would." She stated coyly for a moment. Not taking her attention from the Captain. She was not a person who could be sneaked. Cambodian stood there for a moment and then spoke to himself. "Right, right." His bount doll had been summoned earlier. Forming out of the pit it took shape. It was able to create and manipulate slimy black substance that were actually comprised of gaseous steam. The creature itself being comprised of the substance. Giving it a highly acidic quality. It was an Acid Based Doll, known simply as Rompouh, Cambodian's Doll. [Boil].

Cambodian gave a flick of his wrist, he wasted absolutely no time in his assault of the Kenpachi. You see he wanted to be considered Top-Tier, and currently out of the legion of Bounts, he wasn't even good enough to be deemed a Brood Member. She was of course a brood member, Swedish. She was one of the seven most powerful Bounts in existence, alongside Russian, Canadian, Brazilian, American, World, and The Egyptian. All of which were considered massive forces of panic and concern. Without taking her eyes off the division in the distance she stopped moving. Turning around just in time to notice the reaction of the Captain towards the attack made upon him. The attack commenced in a fashion considered respectable. After the snap nothing happened, he stated the words "Rompouh, go." causing the mysterious black creature to open its mouth sending forth a barreling orb of black gas. It was not flammable, therefore no explosion would occur should it touch fire. The attack itself was comparable to a level 71 kido, and would leave second degree burns. After the Attack Cambodian was sure that it would connect, and made no actions to secure a follow up strike.

The Cambodian:

Rompouh, Cambodian's Doll:

The Swedish and X9-12:
Back to top Go down
Jushiro Izanagi
Captain
Captain
Jushiro Izanagi

The Reaction Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reaction   The Reaction Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 11:39 pm

Intruder alert! This was now code red and the defensive alarms were beginning to sound in the mind of the Kenpachi. The Captain taking note of the contained explosion that occurred twenty plus meters in front and away from him. This explosion alone caused Izanagi to halt his advance and gaze upon those that stood in his way. A worthy challenger at last? "Hold yer tongue squire. Trash have no business talking to me". Izanagi interjected and interrupted the man mid speech. The cigarette smoking chump was of no importance. Not when the Captain had a fine specimen of a woman in his presence. The man could see breasts, perky breasts too. This woman with the weird accent was a tease. A wide and sinister fox grin manifested on Izanagi's face. His head cocking to the right, all the while keeping tabs on both soon to be opponents. Another thing of note was the crater that was created after the blast. Unlike your usual fiery explosion, there was a certain kind of degradation within the crater. The heat or steam rising up from it was a sign of caution. Izanagi's hand soon moved and rested on his Zanapakuto. His right hand to be precise, no in waiting for what was to come during this battle.

And so it happened, the squire was commanded and he followed. A strange thing it was when a woman could order you around like that. The sadistic grin never once left the face of the Captain. The assault from the black gooey creature was met with brutal force. And what else can you expect from a barbaric soul such as the Kenpachi? The immense spiritual pressure of the Captain erupted out of sheer excitement as the attack came his way. His Zanapakuto being unsheathed with such speed an grace. That any fool could see he was one that specializes in swordsmanship. That was the Kenpachi's forte and he was a legitimate monster in his own right. The Captain's Reiatsu levels would have forced anyone not on his level to their knees. Which begs the question, just how powerful were these opponents? Could they withstand him? The fiery red spiritual pressure of the Captain became visible. But it wasn't yet at full force despite all this. The fight began with Izanagi's blade generating a certain force behind it. One that was powerful enough to send the attack that came barreling his way of to the side. The Kenpachi had used a special Zanjutsu blocking style Sukigiri . Whereby the man forcibly generate a tremendous amount of force behind his precise movements. The opponents attack would travel a good thirty meters to Izanagi's left, leaving the man unharmed in this instance.

This Zanjutsu style creates a highly pressurized blocking force. One strong enough to overpower the attack that came his way, while sending it hurling off to his left. Izanagi's actions were quick and precise, not to mention graceful. Nothing seemed wasted at all, and even a second after the block. The Kenpachi had vanished, appearing on the left hand side of the man. And away from the creature that released the attack. During the time of his transition via a Shunpo of the highest quality. The Captain had performed another technique, the counterpart to the Sukigiri. This one being called Nadegiri. It did the exact opposite of Sukigiri, since it wasn't meant to block. It was designed to kill and fast. The Kenpachi's attack occurred so fast, that lesser opponents would have a hard time even noticing the slicing and dicing of their body parts. Strangely enough, the attack wasn't designed to take down the man alone. This precision slash would carved through the Bounts weapon, or his Dollpakuto as well. The Nadegiri was notorious for taking down multistory opponents or multiple opponents with one precision slash. Nevertheless the Kenpachi would be on the move, his body already shaped to defend just in case something didn't go according to plan.

"Hallelujer. We have Bounts in our midst. I thought ye be an extinct race?".   That's what they are, correct? The cigarette smoking opponent gave signs of that when he commanded another creature to do his biding. A Bounto would often do such a thing, since that was the main source of their power. The Kenpachi could only assume his speculations was indeed correct. Izanagi had aimed to cut both opponents in half with one basic attack. Although, this kind of attack can only be executed by warriors with a certain brutish and disciplined talent.
Back to top Go down
Agent Allzweck 3rd

The Reaction Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reaction   The Reaction Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 7:19 pm

So he was both he and his useless being of ink, cut down with a swift attack and their pitiful existence no longer. She looked on in amusement, the very fervor and vitality of the Captain exciting her. It stimulated her senses, which were once dull from the lack of challenge this place, the soul society, provided her. A woman of class and such power, it was no wonder why she became inspired by the displayed strength of the Captain. A man with a weapon and authority, more importantly, one who knew how to use his weapon properly – it was of rare occurrence and certainly a feat to give some credibility. The Swedish began to wonder, were the soul reapers all like him?

Certainly not, this one is unique, she concluded, drawing to mind the countless soul reapers that fell not so long ago to The Cambodian and His corrosive doll.How delightful, Captain. Your power entices me,she gazed longingly at the Captain, her finger caressing her bottom lip as if to be deep in thought, for her being in the particular moment and place was inexistent, her focus seemingly lost in stargazing. A faint assumption at any rate, should the Captain slip for her shrewd ways. In any case, she stood, her hour-glass figure seductively accentuated by the tight yet loose-fitting dress she adorned.

What’s your name, Captain?
Back to top Go down
Jushiro Izanagi
Captain
Captain
Jushiro Izanagi

The Reaction Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reaction   The Reaction Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 8:43 am

Another one bites the dust. Izanagi held no reservations over cutting down the little squire. The Bount whom chose to attack him was bifurcated along with his doll. Blood splattered across the ground as Izanagi swiped his blade at the empty air. This was to remove the blood from his blade, preventing it from staining the blade. In a matter of moments the Bounto's body broke down and turned to dust. The Bounto unlike the other races, often didn't leave traces behind of their existence. The only thing that remained was the empty black clothing of the Bount. His doll has burned the pavement, causing a certain amount of degradation. At the moment, Izanagi was a good ten meters away from the woman. And the white haired man seemed most interested in finding out what she was all about. In the grand scheme of things though, the Captain was also curious about several things. What was the purpose of their attack on the Seireitei? Not only that, but Izanagi could feel the spiritual pressures of other Shinigami close by. They were beginning to respond to the attacks on the Seireitei it would seem.

The Kenpachi paused for a moment and then glanced over at the woman. Did she just say power? [color:38b1=crimson"My power? I don't remember ever showing you my power. But since we're being polite, I shall disclose my name with thee".
A fox grin adorned the man's face as he stood there, all the while ready to attack or defend. "I am Kenpachi Izanagi. But minus that title, I am Jushiro Izanagi, Kenpachi of the Gotei. And you are?". The Captain simply stated, now awaiting a response from the curvy woman. After granting the woman the opportunity to speak, but not attack. Izanagi would ask yet another set of questions. The type of questions that just about every Shinigami wanted answers to. The Captain kept his guard up at all times, not one in the business of falling victim to anyone.

"I assume ye to be a Bounto. But tell me. Why have you Bounts resurfaced after such a long time? Last I heard you Bounts were basically extinct. Is this a revenge mission? Also, have ye allied yourselves with Hollows now? Since its a strange phenomena to see Hollows flocking to the Gotei in such a manner.  Care to tell me the story?". The Captain asked, holding off on attacking at this point in time. At times, to be able to defeat the enemy. One must first come to understand them. A battle can be as psychological as it is physical too. Izanagi the Kenpachi may be a brutish person, but even he knew this all too well.
Back to top Go down
Agent Allzweck 3rd

The Reaction Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reaction   The Reaction Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 2:28 pm

So the man was, confident – a womanizer, perhaps? She glared lustily, cravings of her appetite on the fringe of breaking out, yet her lack of patience wasn’t sufficient enough to inflame this raw craze. It wasn’t that he fascinated her in the way Juliet became thrilled from Romeo’s company, she simply found a new interest of which she hadn’t much of as of recent, time invested in laying the groundwork for this retrieval placed her personal pursuits on the hold; the Kenpachi however changed all that, for the better, to which his efforts were accounted for, as she appreciated his company. However uninformed or indifferent to her mood the Captain was, she didn’t mind, as long as his demeanor and character maintained its enticing essence.

Jushiro Izanagi, too formal for my liking. Kenpachi, sounds a lot more masculine, suits you,” she spoke, her voice whispered across the distance, melodic as a hymning bird. She giggled, shifted slightly as she danced gracefully towards the Captain, simply from her discomfort of staying in a position too long. She was a busy body, but never one to meddle in others’ affairs; she was too intelligent and elegant to stoop that low. “You can call me Swedish, Kenpachi,” she said as she stopped short seven meters, never fond of closure, especially with strangers.

Perhaps when we meet again, you might just be privileged to find out the name of such a pretty woman, I’m sure you’d be delighted, wouldn’t you, Captain?” her confidence expressed itself with her little speech of narcissism, her genuine smiled reacquired by her initial stern facade. With her time up and presence in soul society no longer necessary and subsequently, a departure to which she was immediately beckoned to, she found it to be an expression of her gratitude for the amusement he provided her, no matter how little or short-lived it was, to answer his questions before her withdrawal.

Resurfaced? We never left to begin with, Kenpachi. I simply made sure my vacation was worn down to its very core; I suppose my comrades did as well, since your claim suggests you haven’t encountered any of us for however long. You don’t think an intricate and flawless – I don’t know how he managed to make it so, but anywho – an invasion as absolute as this was a product of a vengeful heart? Certainly not Kenpachi, we simply came to retrieve a lost friend of ours. You know how it is, I’m sure you do, being a Captain. When you lose one of yours, you find the lost one and bring him back home, don’t you?

Her form alongside Rompouh’s gradually dissipated as they were carried away by some unknown factor, her presence completely retired in time. “Regardless, my time with you can’t be extended any longer. Our allegiance and the company which we surround ourselves by, are none of your concern, Captain. You should worry more about your falling comrades and the state of emergency your home’s in, Kenpachi. Don’t be so snoopy now!” she giggled, yet again. She found excitement in everything and delighted herself in making use of every opportunity that presented itself.

Another time, maybe.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Jushiro Izanagi
Captain
Captain
Jushiro Izanagi

The Reaction Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reaction   The Reaction Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 8:57 am

"Swedish? Is that a code name or somethin'? Heh. Doesn' really matter now I guess". The Captain responded with a wide grin on his face. His spiritual pressure remaining a force to be reckoned with. Never once did the Kenpachi flinch, he was without fear. The Captain soon cocked his head off to the right. His blade still erected and ready for battle. His form appeared to be open on all fronts. Although if one were to make an attempt at exploiting this. They would be making a grave mistake all the same. It has always been the Kenpachi's prerogative to present himself in such a way. Then there it was, that awful shriek which suggested only one thing. More Hollows were gearing up to make an appearance. For a brief moment the Kenpachi glanced upward towards the heavens. The numerous Garagunta holes opening up brought back a sense of nostalgia. The large hollows, with their long white nose and mask making their presence known.

Was this the Bounto's escape route? Or could it be that these Hollows were gonna rain down terror on the Seireitei? Their annoying, yet potent Cero blast could cause a few issues. Not every Shinigami was equipped with the right skill set to deal with such an assault. And so it happened, that Negacion shining down, its light while rarely seen was known to a few. The light enveloped the Swedish, cutting her off from the outside world. "Women. Ever so secretive. What is a man to do eh? Next time we see each other, we will have a spar. Maybe one to the death. As yer in there and I'm out here. There ain't nothing I can do. I will see yer later". The Kenpachi said in a most casual tone. His Zanapakuto coming to rest on his shoulder, the blunt side of course. The invasion was over, and based on the words of the Swedish. They had gotten exactly what they came for.

The Seireitei was in a bit of a mess it seems.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Reaction Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reaction   The Reaction Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Reaction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Souls Unleashed :: The Soul Society :: North Squadron Seireitei :: Junibantai Headquarters-
Jump to: