Souls Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Souls Unleashed

Rejoice in The Field of Departed Souls.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gathering

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyroshi
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Kyroshi

Soul Currency : 509

Gathering Empty
PostSubject: Gathering   Gathering Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 11:34 am

Kyroshi exited through the gate into the beautiful town of Karakura, near what looked like a park. She welcomed the reassuring scents that where here. The scent of flowers, and freshly cut grass invaded her scents and she all but moaned at the scents surrounding her. She began looking for someone, anyone. But for now, she'd escape the turmoil that had sucked in the soul society, knee deep. She walked over to a bench and sat down, crossing her left leg over her right and sighing.

Kyroshi watched some small children play, they seemed to be so carefree, so full of innocence. What she would give to have been able to bare children to a man she loved. She sat there, lowering her head, thinking of different times. Happier times. She was constantly reminded of one of the two greatest loves Constantine, and Vlad. A pain throbbed at her chest, causing her to rub her hands along the area just below her collar bones. She leaned forward and took off her jacket and lay it perfectly so upon her lap after carefully folding the jacket.

Kyroshi was so preoccupied with thinking about certain thoughts and certain ghosts from the past. She carefully watched the children frolicking here and there, and enjoying the warnings from their parents about not running too fast over the cement. She clapped her hands together as two boys were busy oogling over some worms they had found. She laughed lightly and leaned forward once again adjusting her black silk and white and purple lace corsette.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wattpad.com/KellyEarl
Xion
Stern Ritter
Stern Ritter

Soul Currency : 93

Gathering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gathering   Gathering Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 9:23 am

From behind the young woman, came a slight breeze. A moment after the breeze blew across her body, could she hear the sounds of footsteps. A man wearing an all white outfit including white loafers and a white suit appeared before the girl. The man was dashingly handsome, and had both the look and domineering energy this girl was known for enjoying. " Kyroshi san...long time no talk..." The man smiled at the woman as he looked her up and down. Her body was lovely and Darius always took a few moments to enjoy the sight of it, anytime he could. " I was hoping to find you here as we discussed last time...did you bring the clothing I asked of you?"
Back to top Go down
Kyroshi
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Kyroshi

Gathering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gathering   Gathering Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 10:33 am

Kyroshi jumped slightly as Darius appeared before her. She brought her hands up to her chest and smiled while swallowing. She chuckled a small bit and nodded. "Indeed it has been quite some time my dear Darius-San." She said smiling once again and tapping her right pointer finger on her left forearm. She uncrossed her legs and stood up rather gracefully despite the shoes she was wearing, a set of six inch purple high heels. "Still as hungry as ever my dear wolf." She said noticing his wandering eyes. Not that it concerned her, she welcomed men to behold her body. "Yes, as discussed, I did bring the items." She said.

Kyroshi withdrew a brown paper package from behind her back. She took the package in both hands and stepped forward until her chest was less than an inch from his own. She trailed her fingers down his chest and then stopped withdrawing them and clearing her throat. She'd love nothing more than to be caressed by more than his eyes, but this was business. She offered the package once again, separating them by a couple inches. "Let me know when you're ready. I'll be waiting and from there we can go." She said stepping back a couple more inches.
Back to top Go down
Xion
Stern Ritter
Stern Ritter

Soul Currency : 93

Gathering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gathering   Gathering Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 2:16 pm

Darius, having been an Olympic Champion knew what the affections of a woman were like. Her body moving to be close to his. He could feel her finger make it's way down his chest. Delicate yet firm at the same time, he could feel her finger as it pressed from just underneath his windpipe then making it's way to his solar plexus. Wanting to play her little game, he flexed his chest lightly so she could fee the massive pair of muscles that comprised his chest as her finger reached it's destination. " When we get back....maybe I'll do more then just undress you with my eyes..." His words were playful yet sexy at the same time. Darius was known for not just his love of Sports but also, for his love exotic women. Never had he slept with a Shinigami before, and this thought crossed his mind for a moment as he grabbed the brown paper bag.

In the bag could be found the garb a fourth squad Shinigami. Hakama, Haori, Healing bag, and even Wabaki. Xion smiled as all the contents were there as promised. Not knowing whether or not everything would fit with his current clothes on, he undressed right in front of the woman. After several moments, he could be seen wearing nothing more then socks and boxers. He then put in the garb and noticed it was slightly tight. " You even figured I would want to wear my normal clothing underneath...you know me well..." He chuckled lightly under his breathe as he put on all of his original garments except for his overcoat and the suit blazer and pants and then the shinigami garb on top. If one were to be looking they wouldn't at first glance be able to notice anything was being worn underneath and Darius wanted it that way.

After putting on the clothes she brought him. Darius walked over to the girl hugging her. " Thank you so much for this..I am ready to go whenever you are.."
Back to top Go down
Kyroshi
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Kyroshi

Gathering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gathering   Gathering Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 2:48 pm

Before Kyroshi could pull away from Darius she felt his chest muscles flex underneath of his clothing. She had to resist the urge to hit him, or worse, smile. She cleared her throat when he made mention of them sleeping together and making passionate love. She smiled and then the smile dropped. "Although sleeping with you could be very nice." She said eyeballing him. "I might be in enough trouble for this." She said and then turned pink as he began stripping right in front of her. She turned away slightly but not before catching a very very nice view of his body. She breathed out slowly turned giving him some privacy.

When he was changed she nodded at his statement. "Well, we've known each other for some time, I suppose I figured you'd be more at home in your own clothing. Are you even going to tell me what your plans are?" She asked stepping towards him once again. "I could be quartered for this." She said leaning against the side of the bench. She stood straight as he came towards her. "Alright. Let's go." She said wrapping her right arm around his back and stepping forward, she called the gate to open for her. Before stepping through she turned to him. "Saddle up partner." She murmered, and stepped through.
Back to top Go down
+Suo
Captain
Captain
+Suo

Soul Currency : 855

Gathering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gathering   Gathering Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 10:24 am

[It escaped staff's radar, won't be so lucky next time. Warning to Kyroshi & Xion: abide by the proper Traveling Rules next time around, or risk topics like this being voided.

Secondly, your characters do not know each other. There is no mention of each other in history, or a meeting of such in The Memories of Souls. Your actions borderlines meta-gaming, be careful next time around with your actions.

First warning issued, carry on. : ) letting this slip by. ]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gathering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gathering   Gathering Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gathering
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Souls Unleashed :: The Material World :: Karakura Town :: Karakura Town Park-
Jump to: