Souls Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Souls Unleashed

Rejoice in The Field of Departed Souls.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Custom Cero Template and Information

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Heaven

Heaven

Soul Currency : 120

Custom Cero Template and Information Empty
PostSubject: Custom Cero Template and Information   Custom Cero Template and Information Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 7:40 pm

R E Q U I R E M E N T S 
  • You must have proper the Cero/Bala level to purchase the corresponding level of Custom Cero

• Gran Rey(GR)-Level Ceros may only be shot once unless ruled otherwise.

• Oscuras-Level may be added, but must be performed in the Released form. You must have obtain Oscuras or Segunda Etapa in order to add this level.

• The stronger the destructive force your Cero possesses, the less effects it can have and these effects may be decreased/deprived by the staff.

• If GRC is shot and then the Custom GR-Level Cero in the same topic all successfully, then the user's hand will be heavily damaged and rendered useless for rest of fight.

• If Cero Oscuras is shot and then then Custom Oscuras-Level Cero in the same topic all successfully, then the user is unable to fire any more high level Cero for the remainder of topic.

• If Any combination of Cero Oscuras, GRC, Custom variations of that are fired successfully (meaning in the same topic), the user reiatsu will fluctuate so much that a 2 post recharge is required before using any abilities, techniques, attacks and racial abilities. (Meaning for two posts, no use of racial abilities like sonido or bala, no use of innate/released abilities, no use of released techniques or attacks).

C E R O - L E VEL   &   P R I C E S

• Level 1 - 75 SoulCurrency

• Level 2 - 95 Soul Currency

• Level 3 - 100 Soul Currency

• Gran Rey Cero Level - 150 Soul Currency

R E Q U I R E M E N T S 
    • You must have proper the Cero/Bala level to purchase the corresponding level of Custom Cero

• Gran Rey(GR)-Level Ceros may only be shot once unless ruled otherwise.

• Oscuras-Level may be added, but must be performed in the Released form. You must have obtain Oscuras or Segunda Etapa in order to add this level.

• The stronger the destructive force your Cero possesses, the less effects it can have and these effects may be decreased/deprived by the staff.

• If GRC is shot and then the Custom GR-Level Cero in the same topic all successfully, then the user's hand will be heavily damaged and rendered useless for rest of fight.

• If Cero Oscuras is shot and then then Custom Oscuras-Level Cero in the same topic all successfully, then the user is unable to fire any more high level Cero for the remainder of topic.

• If Any combination of Cero Oscuras, GRC, Custom variations of that are fired successfully (meaning in the same topic), the user reiatsu will fluctuate so much that a 2 post recharge is required before using any abilities, techniques, attacks and racial abilities. (Meaning for two posts, no use of racial abilities like sonido or bala, no use of innate/released abilities, no use of released techniques or attacks).

C E R O - L E VEL   &   P R I C E S

• Level 1 - 75 Soul Currency

• Level 2 - 95 Soul Currency

• Level 3 - 100 Soul Currency

• Gran Rey Cero Level - 150 Soul Currency

• Cero Oscuras Level - 200 Soul Currency

• Custom Higher Level - 250 Soul Currency

• Cero Oscuras Level - 200 Soul Currency

• Custom Higher Level - 250 Soul Currency

#. [Cero Template]
>Original Name Here< - ’ >Translation Name here, if any< ’
Class: 3 max nigguh,
Attributes: 3 Max nigguh.
Color:
' >Insert Cero effect here< '
Post Durations: What types(if any) and how long it lasts overall.
Cooldown: Once the cero ends, how many posts do you need to post to use it again?

Code:

#. [Cero Template]
[b]>Original Name Here<[/b] - [i]’ >Translation Name here, if any< ’[/i]
[i][u]Class:[/u][/i] 3 max nigguh,
[u][i]Attributes:[/i][/u] 3 Max nigguh.
[u][i]Color:[/i][/u]
[i]' >Insert Cero effect here< '[/i]
[i][u]Post Durations:[/u][/i] What types(if any) and how long it lasts overall.
[i][u]Cooldown: [/u][/i] Once the cero ends, how many posts do you need to post to use it again?
Back to top Go down

Custom Cero Template and Information
Page 1 of 1