Souls Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Souls Unleashed

Rejoice in The Field of Departed Souls.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blossoms [Part 2]: September

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Black Brago†
Captain
Captain
Black Brago†

Soul Currency : 536

Blossoms [Part 2]: September  Empty
PostSubject: Blossoms [Part 2]: September    Blossoms [Part 2]: September  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 11:42 am

It had taken quite some time but the Captain of Division Six had finally made his way home, his militaristic haori that he heavily modified blew gently in the breeze as he walked towards the gates of the division itself. He seemed to be in deep thought, contemplating the events that were soon to transpire on this day. For all he knew it could be a very peaceful day, or a war could break out due to all the recent build up of tension from all the races. Either way the man never let his guard down. That was dangerous. After-all you could trust no one but yourself in this world. Yourself and your soul-mate that is.

He made no attempts to stop and chat with those whom worked tirelessly around the Seireitei. He had been moving to swiftly for chit-chat today. Soon he reached the gates fully, two unseated officers opened them, giving the chiseled man greetings and wishing him a happy day. He felt the urge to smite them all, erase them from this planet for their falsehoods. But he couldn't do it. He had learned restraint from his time with the woman that changed his life for the better, the one whom was his string tethering him to this cataclysmic reality safely. September Onohanae. Even if he fucked up she loved him, and that meant the world to him.

His thoughts of her started to get him nervous, he had actually been away the entire month due to work. He attempted to beg the Captain Commander's secretary to give him a break, but she insisted that the mission be taken care of without the aid of his squad mates. The mission itself, briefly put, was to join a group of local thugs in the Rukongai, and bring in their leader. Rancid Claw Yarljak. He was aware that the paperwork was filed, so him being back was of no surprise. However he still felt a bit uneasy leaving September alone. It was good then that he had bought her a present.

He looked into the courtyard and some of his squad members were running their daily drills, keeping in shape as ordered. "Hey, Maro, have you seen September around? Heh, I need to talk to her." He stated with a warm smile upon his face, hand waving gently. The young man had replied and told him that he was not aware. Though this dismayed Brago, he shook his head and entered the inner sanctum of the barracks. Heading towards his office. He would need to enter there in order to at least get started on the paper work. He was sure she would show when ready. He hoped.

Back to top Go down
September
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
September

Soul Currency : 260

PostSubject: Re: Blossoms [Part 2]: September    Blossoms [Part 2]: September  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 10:22 am

✖ Blink and I vanish. Gone.
You won't be seein' me until I feel like seein' you, mr. trickster. So come here and give me a reason to miss ya.

TAGS
Brago <3
WORDS
NOTES
   Sorry for the wait!
Dear Mom,

It's that time of year again, huh? I've probably written...four hundred of these letters? It's immensely stupid, and I'm probably going to burn this letter right after I write it like I've done -four hundred times- already. However, I'm going to write this once again because it's the only way that I can talk to you. The only way I can be close to you... Jeez, I really am not good at writing these things, you know. Conveying emotions with the written word isn't exactly my strong suit. But, then again, if it weren't for you I wouldn't be writing at all. I guess I'm just trying to say thank you, Mom. Thank you for picking me up off the side of that street. Thank you for raising Brago and I. Thank you for being the best mother I could ever ask for. Then again, if you were here, you would have told me to stop a long time ago. You always knew what to say, hehe. Brago surely got that from you. Speaking of him, he and I...were...doing well. Don't worry about us. Though I know you probably aren't. It's getting late now. I have some things to attend to since Brago is away again. You should see him. He's really grown up. I'm sure he's the man that you wanted him to be.

Keep smiling down on us, wherever you are.

~ September

With her pen set down and a deep breath slipping from her lips, the lieutenant of Squad 6 of the Gotei 13 picked up the paper before her. She stared down at the letter which would never be sent and took another long breath. "401", she said to herself before she leaned over and hung the letter over the heat of her candle. For a second, she hesitated. Maybe she should break her cycle and keep this parcel? But fate decided for her. The paper was on fire in seconds. She watched it crawl upwards, blackening the ink to unreadable levels before the ink was gone too. The paper fell from her fingers and flittered in the air for second before all that was left was shadowy ash. September pursed her lips and blew forcefully. The small flame and it's ashful child dispersed at once.

September sat back in her chair and looked at the plain walls in front of her. She brought her hands together and rubbed her knuckles while she let her mind trail off for a moment. She began to wonder what Brago was doing right now. He'd been gone a whole month now. She missed him. Terribly, in fact. She always got like this when he was gone for long periods of time. Though, a month didn't compare to one hundred years...

The black-haired woman looked up to the ceiling as she sighed with a chuckle. "When did I become such a love puppy...", she muttered to herself with a small smile on her succulent lips. She sat like that for about a couple more seconds before she snapped to attention. Her form sat up quickly as she blinked for a few seconds. That presence... She stood up all of a sudden before she zipped from the room, closing her door hurriedly behind her. She walked at a brisk pace, her heels clicking eloquently against the floor of the Squad 6 barracks. Her squadmates would either nod to her or say a quick hello as they moved aside to let her through. Most already knew why she was moving so fast. Brago had to be coming, or someone of equal importance. To September, there weren't many of that rank.

September could already tell that Brago had entered the building. He was heading...towards his office. It was common sense of course. A captain returning from his assignment always needed to fill a report and such. The woman kicked up her speed a bit as she neared his office. She was the only one allowed inside his quarters - for various reasons - when he was away, so when she came to the door to his office, she slid right in. The woman looked around to find the place to be empty. She smiled. Her lithe form slid on top of his lonely desk as she crossed her legs. Brago would be here any second. She would wait here until he came.
Back to top Go down
Black Brago†
Captain
Captain
Black Brago†

PostSubject: Re: Blossoms [Part 2]: September    Blossoms [Part 2]: September  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 10:54 pm

The man was not paying attention to his surroundings, he had so much on his mind today that things that he would normally pick up on simply went over his head. One of these things would be the fact that the man actually had to not unlock the door before turning the handle. As his fingers took hold of the opening latch, he would pause for a specific moment. This aura had began to choke him, but not in a violent or deadly fashion, it was a strong sense that rung off his alarms. Someone was in his office, who?

The man could not decide if he knew who exactly this aura belonged too, because he had not actively attempted to focus on whatever the disturbance was. He lightly placed his hands upon the hilt of his katana, with his right hand upon the door latch casually. Slowly he pulled the door towards himself and inched backwards, a creaking noise could be heard from the sheer stress of the hinges that kept the door in place. He did after-all not believe in having the sliding doors, there was no security in terms of these things. Without any hesitation he entered.

What sit before him an angel, whom had shone such magnificent rays of hope and wonder that it cleared away the thoughts of the man. His negativity dissolved into nothingness. Staring forward at her he released his hilt, and took three steps in her direction, stopping in the middle of the room itself. He looked at the walls, which had been covered in countless military accommodations on the left wall, and pictures of September alongside Brago on the right wall. He stated nothing to the female and headed towards a special display case, placing his weapon inside of it. Carefully.

He took of his haori, and hung it up. Staying ever vigilant as well as silent. Heading towards her with static emotion within him. It was unwavering, and lacked design. But it was pragmatic enough so that he didn't appear the perfect zombified artifact. His hands would gently plant themselves on her knee-caps, and with force he spread them apart, moving in-between them. Nothing of the sexual sort was happening however. He placed each hand upon her hips and pulled her close to him leaning forwards he allowed for his own lips to connect with her own, for a moment.

Pulling back slightly he finally allowed for words to leave from his mouth. "My love, I have missed you. The torture I have endured this past month, not feeling your skin," He started, raising his left hand and gently brushing the side of her cheek, before trailing the index finger down her corresponding arm slowly all the while, "Tasting your skin," His mouth moved forward and hovered for mere moments slightly above her skin, until he was able to plant a gentle kiss upon it. His tongue snaking out for a moment to flick upon her creamy smooth light skin. He pulled back again. "Or hearing your voice. I have missed you more than you realize. I wish to know how you have been? I wish to know what has happened during my leave. I shall regale you with tales of my adventure later today." A small hint that they would be leaving the barracks at some time, because otherwise he would of told her about his day now. Rather than wait. He would move back enough, looking deep within her eyes, his tongue quite noticeably slipping past his lips, allowing them to have a brief hue. His eyes remained trained on her.

Back to top Go down
September
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
September

PostSubject: Re: Blossoms [Part 2]: September    Blossoms [Part 2]: September  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 11:52 am

You won't be seein' me until I feel like seein' you, mr. trickster. So come here and give me a reason to miss ya.

TAGS
Brago <3
WORDS

NOTES
   Sorry for the wait!
Precise eyes watched the door as a presence emerged in front of it. The woman sitting on the desk on the far side of the room could see the shadow of a person standing on the other side of the door. "This spiritual pressure...", a smile emerged on her face. "Finally!", she whispered to herself quietly as she sat up just a bit. This behavior wasn't usually like the Black Queen, but she missed Brago terribly. She didn't want anyone else to be around when she got to lay her eyes on him once more after a month without him. She could feel her heart beating against her buxom chest, but she didn't move. Hardly breathed. She wanted to hear him, see him, sense him, everything. He belonged to her, and he was coming home after a long absence. Nothing. Not even the Captain-Commander was important right now.

When the door opened, a gentle smile found it's way to her lips. As the light spilled into the darkened room, the same feeling happened to her heart. Just the sight of him released the choking feeling over her chest, her mind went giddy, and her eyes danced in the lights. They searched his body to make sure he was alright, and it was, by the gods. She watched with a smirk as he moved from the door after closing it and put his Zanpaktou in it's resting case before he came over to her and embraced her with his perfect appendages. She leaned into him when he began their long awaited oral reunion. Her tongue danced along with his while she felt all her problems, worries, and negative emotions melt away.

God, she was glad he was home.

"I was fine before. I'm wonderful now...", she said while she nuzzled her head into his warm neck. She raised her eyebrows when Brago said he would tell her of his musings later. She wondered where they would be going. The woman gently held onto one of his hands and traced her index finger gently to and fro across his palm. "Not many things have happened, actually. We've gotten a couple of new recruits. They switched over from Squad 11, so Kido isn't their style. They're more your type. Obedient though, and very polite. Seems they will do well here. As for me, I've been alright. Working on getting my Bankai, as you instructed, though I'm not there yet", she said with a tang of embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Black Brago†
Captain
Captain
Black Brago†

PostSubject: Re: Blossoms [Part 2]: September    Blossoms [Part 2]: September  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 8:28 am

He peered at his woman with a sense of great honor and respect for her work ethic. Even if she didn't feel as though what she did was exciting to him every single movement she made was like watching an astral being beyond the plane of reality work. Mesmerizing and over-romanticized. He was always in awe of her, and he had been able to sustain these feelings for so many years, that if a human could even keep this amount of emotional amazement towards a being they cared for, it would be comparable to idol worship. More so than love.

But that was what made Brago unique. He looked at her with a glow in his eyes that began to slowly dull and fade. His smile started to break and his face turned serious. He even frowned a bit. "I know you feel that. I don't even need to explain." He stated carefully as he removed himself from her proximity, despite his chagrin. "Meh, let's head out." He stated coldly as he moved towards his soul fragment, his zanpakuto, making sure it was in the sash properly. Then he would turn upon his heel and headed out of his office, frantically.

He was on his way towards the numerous massive power sources that seemed to fill the area. It was quite annoying for the man to be honest, due to the fact that he was trying his hardest to not get angry, he knew how he got when he was prevented from having the time with his lady. But he was actually handling the situation better than he ever figured he could. Luckily for him he was already on the march towards a powerful enemy. He knew that September would match pace with him. No problem. It was going perfectly.

Back to top Go down
September
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
September

PostSubject: Re: Blossoms [Part 2]: September    Blossoms [Part 2]: September  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 8:51 am

TAGS
Brago <3
WORDS

NOTES
   Sorry for the wait!
She didn't want to leave him, and to be honest, she never really would. She had felt that massive spike in strange energy sources just as her Captain did. Again, she didn't want to leave, but she had to. It was their duty. Their squad was the police force of the Seireitei and something was going on. The announcements were sure to come at any moment...

As Brago's warmth slide away from her ever-reliant body, her eyes and body language were just like her Captain's. Something was wrong, that was for sure. The woman's feet touched the floor silently as she pulled her hair to the side. The beautifully adorned Zanpaktou at her waist gleamed in the sunlight as she traced her finger gently down it's hilt. "Yes, it seems today wasn't going to be a quiet one after all", the woman said to herself. She was talking to the spirit residing in her sword, but no one could hear that but her. September Onohanae, Lieutenant of Squad 6 of the Thirteen Court Guard Squads became as light as air as she activated a Flash-Step, her Captain's creaky door shutting eerily behind her as his flowing white garments came into her view.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blossoms [Part 2]: September    Blossoms [Part 2]: September  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blossoms [Part 2]: September
Page 1 of 1