Souls Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Souls Unleashed

Rejoice in The Field of Departed Souls.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Park

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Elixar Takoyaiba
Xtinction
Xtinction

Soul Currency : 522

The Park Empty
PostSubject: The Park   The Park Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 3:50 am

The park. It was more of a field than a park, like the title would suggest, but the park was a nice place. It was an averagely large plot of low cut grass, with a bench hear and there, and a small area with tarmac underneath with a few small slides for young children. The atmosphere of the park was a calm one, and it was a place that many people would come to just relax, lie down and look at the passing clouds. Litter was never a problem, because no one who visited was ever dumb enough to litter in the presence of Elixar.

The kid president, and overseer of all of Kagamino was a frequent sight in this park. Most of the time, he would be here, he would often joke to people in 'The Devil's Palace' that he would move his office to the park. But the joking reply was he'd find a new place to go so he could continue 'office dodging'. As a kid, staying in the office all day was by no means his idea of fun. So, lying down on a bench at the park was a good guess if you wanted to track him down, everyone in Kagamino knew that.
Back to top Go down
Elixar Takoyaiba
Xtinction
Xtinction

The Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 3:53 am

Within in all living creatures, there is a soul. Some creatures have smaller souls than others, and some have greater strength emitted from their soul, their wavelength if you will. Probably, the greatest living living creature's soul is the human's, whilst it may not be as large as, say, an elephant's in size, the potency of a human soul is generally much greater. But who of the human's had the greatest soul wavelengths? And what makes a strong wavelength? Some use willpower, some use anger, even things such as pride and fear can have an effect on the pressure that your soul gives out. Spiritual Pressure. Those who can openly sense such a thing have a gift, they are called 'Spiritually Aware' Humans. And there are those humans that are beyond that, those who can turn their soul into a weapon, a utility. These humans are known as: Fullbringers.

Bored, alone, one of these Fullbringers lay on his usual bench, staring up at the sky, memories he would not be able to shake from his mind coursed through him. He sighed as he closed his eyes from the clouds and drifted into the realm of his mind, a passenger on the railway through his mind.
Back to top Go down
Elixar Takoyaiba
Xtinction
Xtinction

The Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 7:17 am

(maybe some day I might flashback some of the previous post)

As his eyes slowly awakened, the light drifted in between his eye lashes, the colours mostly merged together to form a white blur. He exhaled slowly, his chest deflating as it was slowly robbed of air before inflating once more. The act of breathing, this time done consciously as to expel a sigh from the bored teenager, usually the park had some sort of entertainment in the form of a small animal or a young child doing something mildly amusing, but it seemed as though the entire place was completely deserted. Elixar contemplated getting up off of his lazy butt. But. That was effort, so, he lay there, continuing to watch as the clouds drifted idly by.
Back to top Go down
Psychophixia
Xtinction
Xtinction
Psychophixia

Soul Currency : 230

The Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 7:56 am

"Bicycle, Bicycle, Bicycle. I want to ride my Bicycle, I want to ride my bike. I want to ride my Bicycle, I want to ride it where I like!!!!!!" That's all you heard as you saw this strange man riding a bike. That's all you heard, he didn't know the other parts of the song. Just the only chorus. He would be riding his bike as he headed to the park. He was doing sick moves like if it were a bmx. Too bad the bike was about 2 feet too small and pink. Almost as if the bike wasn't his. It wasn't A bit in the distance you could see this small girl chasing him. As he was heading into the park, the bike ran into some rocks and started to wobble as the man fell of and onto another person who was laying down on the ground, just staring blankly into the sky. As he fell the bike flew off a bit and the little girl grabbed the bike and ran off. "Bitch took my ride." He said as he got up and brushed off the dirt.
Back to top Go down
Elixar Takoyaiba
Xtinction
Xtinction

The Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 2:56 am

"..." Elixar peeked out of the corner of one open eye upon hearing the singing, it was repetitive, it sounded like the chorus of a song that Elixar had heard on the radio, back when he actually listened to the radio... Back before Nikki Minaj had caused his radio to be mysteriously hurled out of the window. He narrowed in on the rather strange sight, a what looked like a fully grown man riding a little girl's bicycle. And the equally strange sight of an angry little girl making chase, thinking about it, if he wasn't doing so many pimp-ass tricks, he probably would have been able to escape the little ankle biter. But, as the rocks eventually sent the man tumbling, the girl was reunited with her bike. "Bitch took my ride." At this point, Elixar had recognized the him, expelling a burst of air in a sort of silent laugh, he walked over shaking his head, he replied as he closed in. "I guess I wouldn't be wrong in assuming you stole it first, would I, Psycho-kun?"
Back to top Go down
Psychophixia
Xtinction
Xtinction
Psychophixia

The Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 5:46 pm

He would look over to see a man he has never seen before. "Umm... Who are you? We have never met and I just arrived here." He would be a bit perplexed as the little girl rode of with his new bike. "And that thing about the bike is besides the point. She new what she was getting into." He would the start to drift off in his own thoughts. Thinking about the last time he had a good time. Like that time he fought a guy, then killed him. It was fun. Also when he was on his last high ride and he had to hide the body of a cop that he killed when he was doing what he wants. 'Cause that's how he rolls, bitch.
Back to top Go down
Elixar Takoyaiba
Xtinction
Xtinction

The Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 4:30 am

Despite Psycho's lack of recognition, Elixar did not frown, pout, nor act high and mighty. Elixar simply smirked as he addressed both points in turn. "My apologies, I guess I should probably introduce myself. The name is Elixar, might ring a bell or two, but I doubt it" He started off jokingly, he watched as the girl continued to ride on the bike she had just gotten reacquainted with. "I'll have to take your word on that one won't I?" His broad smile had not faded as of yet, he was intrigued by the man, he'd heard enough about him, but he'd never actually directly interacted with a man of such... peculiar... everything.
Back to top Go down
Psychophixia
Xtinction
Xtinction
Psychophixia

The Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 12:19 pm

"Well my name is Psycho. Not sure why you keep adding the "kun" to the end of my name though. That's pretty racist where I come from." He would let out a slight yawn. "Can't say I ever heard of you. Are you drinkable? Do you replenish health or mana?" He was a bit confused on why someone would name their child Elixar. Were they some type of Zelda fans or any kind of Final Fantasy fanatics? He didn't know. Psycho would pause for about five minutes and sit down as he would start to contemplate the origin of this man's name.
Back to top Go down
Elixar Takoyaiba
Xtinction
Xtinction

The Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 7:15 am

"My apologies, it's a custom here, I'll keep it in mind however." He then proceeded to laugh at the notion of his name, watching as the man sat down to concentrate harder on the possible origins of his name. "Maybe not directly, but I guess you could say I would replenish health, the health of the planet, those of us who posses the power can do such a thing." Rant over, Elixar turned the question over to Psycho, inquiring where his name originated.
Back to top Go down
Psychophixia
Xtinction
Xtinction
Psychophixia

The Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 3:26 pm

After a while of pondering the name of the weird man before him, he would get up, stretch his arms and then give out a bit of a yawn. "That's not important. For now we should be figuring out the next step in our plan. Are there more of us? It is only us? Were do we go from here?" He would then slightly start to turn his head clockwise with every question, as if he were like an owl. More questions would come, more his head would turn, and they would start to become more ridiculous. Almost as if he wasn't being serious about the matter before him. But he was. He wanted to know all the answers to these questions. "How many miles to the moon? How many poisonous mammals are there? Do blind people dream? Why can't I divide by zero?"
Back to top Go down
Elixar Takoyaiba
Xtinction
Xtinction

The Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 5:30 am

"As far as I know, there is no plan as of yet. But, in terms of others, you're the only person I've seen outside the office in a while. I haven't heard from anyone else within Xtinction." Elixar then continued to marvel at the man's head slowly rotating as his questions started to lack seriousness. He answered with equally serious answers. "Many. Many. Probably. Because math is a bitch." Almost right on cue, the small electronic device in his pocket started to vibrate and make a noise. He was being called yet again. "ELIXAR!" The voice screamed out of the device upon Elixar's pressing of a button. "Where are you?!" Elixar stared at the device with dismay, hesitatingly bringing it close to his ear. "I'm at the park, with an acquaintance of ours." There was babbling on the other side, Elixar responded with unenthusiastic 'yes's every so often. With the click of a button on the screen, he placed the device back in his pocket. He sighed.
"Say, Psycho, what do you want to do? I've got time to kill, as usual, and its not like anyone else is really around."
Back to top Go down
Psychophixia
Xtinction
Xtinction
Psychophixia

The Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 2:23 pm

"Mhmm, mhmm, mhmm, Ah. Damn Math." He would respond. Upon seeing the device his eyebrows would perk up and he would try and listen to what was going on. He couldn't hear much, only what was on his end with Elixar. He would try and move in closer, pressing his face against Elixar's. As the device was put away he would become sad. A sigh would come out of his mouth as he sat down. The new question now is what to do next. Apparently the man before him raised a question on what do. "Well Murder is always fun." He responded.
Back to top Go down
Elixar Takoyaiba
Xtinction
Xtinction

The Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 9:28 am

Somewhat unfazed by what would usually be classified by most as awkward behavior, Elixar braved the phone call and asked his question. Only to be met with an unexpected answer to say the least. He paused for a second, taking in the suggestion that had been posed. He stared blankly at the man with a 'wut' expression on his face. He shrugged that off, inquiring as to whether he meant Hollows, or fellow civilians.

(Quick post, really tired. Long week)
Back to top Go down
Psychophixia
Xtinction
Xtinction
Psychophixia

The Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 5:13 pm

He could see the confusion in this man's face. As if he was questioning what he said was serious. He was, he was very serious. Murder is not a laughing matter for this man, much like Cocaine. Murder brings out that happy feeling you get deep down when you're with the one you love and you just can't put that into words, also much like Cocaine. Ah Cocaine, his long lost Latino lover from the Philippines. How he would day dream about her, her long black hair, her supple and ample breasts, her soft upper lip hair. These were the things that made him feel all tingly. "I'm very serious. Murder is my fun place. I don't care what we kill. Be them hollows, people, quincy, shinigami. They don't really matter, but I have been craving humans for quite awhile now." He would proclaim.
Back to top Go down
Elixar Takoyaiba
Xtinction
Xtinction

The Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 2:51 am

Elixar thought for a moment. The urge to kill was not one that was easily quenched without grave losses. See what I did there? Grave? ... Never mind, anyway, as I was saying, Elixar was paused. His lips drifted slightly to the side in a sort of pout, he stared into space as he came up with something that would allow his fellow fullbringer to quench his urge to kill. Particularly a human. "Well of course killing human's is gonna be something that we can't do." That was all he had to start with, he looked around. Nothing worth hunting was in the nearby area, game didn't tend to flock to big cities such as Kagamino. "Would sparring be fine?" He asked, shrugging.
Back to top Go down
Buki
Xtinction
Xtinction

Soul Currency : 210

The Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 5:58 am

(Hope its okay if I come in)

Buki was walking through the park, he wasn't in uniform he was wearing a white t-shirt with a skin tight black shirt under it, blue jeans and a pair of black sneakers and of course he had his dark red gloves on and his black mask that covered up to his nose. He saw two people who looked slightly suspicious to him, he moved in closer and heard a rather disturbing proclamation, slowly he moved towards the men however he heard the other one trying to not get the other to go killing people and had suggested a spar, but would they spar here ?

Buki calmly stood there assessing the situation, he wasn't really hiding he was kinda just standing there listening in on the conversation.
Back to top Go down
Psychophixia
Xtinction
Xtinction
Psychophixia

The Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 5:04 pm

OOC: No problem. Posting order is now Elixar, Buki, then myself.

IC: "Quincy's are human... Well maybe, not sure anymore. I don't feel like killing our own and Sparring is a bit boring for me, no thrill. But there are other things...." His voice would drift off as his attention would drift off a bit as he was speaking. As if something else had caught his attention. He would slightly turn his head over and see a weird figure. He was strange he is wearing gloves in this heat. It must be running about 80 degrees Fahrenheit, yet this mofo is wearing gloves. And a mask ontop of that. Now Psycho is crazy, but this man must be more than crazy to be wearing this outfit. And what kind of douche wears a shirt over another shirt? The only thing that could possibly make his look more douchey is if he were to be wearing a pair of black sunglasses and having another pair hang by his collar. Psycho would disappear from sight and then take a moment to reappear behind this masked man. He would then proceed to lean his head down onto the other man's shoulder. "Huh, I wonder what is so interesting that is going on over there. All I see is another man....." He would whisper softly into the man's ear. He would then extend out his tongue and slowly lick the man's neck. "Hey can we kill this guy?!?!" He would yell out to Elixar.
Back to top Go down
Elixar Takoyaiba
Xtinction
Xtinction

The Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:44 am

The concept of a spar apparently did not suit Psycho's tastes, so that idea was scrapped. Following another one of those drifting off as his attention became diverted, Psycho's gaze wandered over to that of an eavesdropping Buki. Another partially familiar face, well, as far as masked faces go. Elixar's gaze slipped over to him to, by the time he was focused on Buki, Psycho was already whispering in his ear. Elixar wondered what Psycho was whispering in his ear, but his thoughts were soon halted at the shout "Hey can we kill this guy?!?!" Whilst it wasn't exactly out of Psycho's range of weird, the question had certainly taken Elixar by surprise. "Huh, what? No, I mean - maybe, but not yet. Bring him over though" He paused, adding on an adverb just to be on the safe side "Gently."
Back to top Go down
Buki
Xtinction
Xtinction

The Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 7:47 am

Buki eyes were agape he heard a whisper  "Huh, I wonder what is so interesting that is going on over there. All I see is another man....." then the man who did it licked at his neck, needless to say, Buki jolted forwards and twisted his shoulders as his legs swung around, to face the man W what the hell !? It was all he could think to say, however his arms were up in a defensive position, both hands pointing towards the man Who are you ? speaking in a demanding tone as he realized there was another.
This wasn't a good situation, there was two of them and Buki was unsure of what to do here.
Back to top Go down
Psychophixia
Xtinction
Xtinction
Psychophixia

The Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 5:22 pm

"Who I am is of no importance. But who you are and why you are starring at us?" He would wait a moment and start to process things over in his head...... This took what seemed like an eternity. Drool would start to run down his mouth until he heard a familiar voice that would snap him out of it. He would hear Aunt Jamima yell out that they need him alive for now and to bring him over "gently". But that could just mean not injured to a near death point. "You heard the lady!!!!! Bwa ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!" The man would just start breaking out laughing, so hard that blood would start to emerge from his eyes. He would then make a dash for the man in attempting to grab him and bring him over towards the man named Elixar. "Soon my pancake queen, he shall be all yours." His eyes would start to roll back into his head as he would struggle to grab the man.
Back to top Go down
Elixar Takoyaiba
Xtinction
Xtinction

The Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 4:39 am

Initially, Elixar was enjoying Psycho's odd form of interrogation, but as the seconds passed, his expression changed, upon Elixar's referral as a woman, Elixar's expression changed to a sort of disapproving yet curious (o_o) face, but as the blood continued to spew from Psycho's eyes like tears as he laughed harder and harder as he failed to contain himself at the hands of his own joke, Elixar's expression degraded into an utterly confused one. (._.) He didn't even know what was going on anymore as Psycho moved to grab the man.
Back to top Go down
Buki
Xtinction
Xtinction

The Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 5:29 am

Buki blinked as the man was drooling, confused to say the least he didn't answer him, but when he shouted something about a lady he got startled Heard the what !? the man was laughing so hard blood was coming out his eyes. It was at this point Bukis brain could not comprehended what the hell was going on, he stood there in utter confusion questioning everything about this man, during the confusion he was grabbed by the psycho. Shaking his head as he was being pulled off to the other man.
Back to top Go down
Psychophixia
Xtinction
Xtinction
Psychophixia

The Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 4:12 pm

Grabbing the masked man by the nape of his neck like a dog, with his own mouth. As he would carry this man towards Elixar, his teeth would pierce the masked man's skin and blood would seep out. After awhile of running on all fours and dragging this man across the ground, he would finally reach Elixar and drop the masked man at his feet. He would release his jaw and the man would drop to the ground. "Here he is my Sweet syrup Succubus." He would lean down and lick the blood off the mans' neck and then look up towards Elixar. His eyes wide and sparkling. His tounge would stick out and he would start panting, as if he were a dog. While staring intently into Elixar's eyes, he would see a slight shadow move. He would quickly turn his head over and see a butterfly fluttering about. With his ADHD taking into effect, he would soon chase around the butterfly. He would pounce around it, moving ever further away from the two men. Soon his distance would be great and he would be nothing but a small blur in the distance before fully leaving their sight.

{Exit}
Back to top Go down
Elixar Takoyaiba
Xtinction
Xtinction

The Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 6:49 am

As more insanity ensued, Elixar watched as a companion was dragged by the neck by the man he had been talking to. After taking a second to process what probably was a random demonstration of Fullbring, Elixar bent down apologetically to pick up the partially blood drained person. He would then proceed to ask the man properly who he was, offering a hand to steady him as he got him to his feet.

[Short post, sorry]
Back to top Go down
Buki
Xtinction
Xtinction

The Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 8:09 am

This was by far the most confused Buki has ever been in his entire life, he was now being dragged along to some one by a man who is picking him up by the nape of his neck, the mans teeth had punctured his skin and he felt blood trickling down his skin. Laying on the floor for a moment, the pain slowly dawning upon him as confusion slowly left him, as he was helped up  Buki was looking around, not seeing the man around by the time he got onto his feet Buki was back to his usual self and was now very pissed off because he was very humiliated.

I am Buki, what is your name. Who was that man ? he asked in a angry stern voice as his hands clenched, his eyes were ablaze with anger.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Park
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Souls Unleashed :: The Material World :: Kagamino City :: Northside Kagamino City-
Jump to: