Souls Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Souls Unleashed

Rejoice in The Field of Departed Souls.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Park

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Elixar Takoyaiba
Xtinction
Xtinction

Soul Currency : 522

The Park - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 1:24 am

Understandably, the man who had identified himself as Buki was pretty enraged by his dragging at the hands of the now scarce Psycho, apologizing once more, he said his name. "Elixar is the name. You might know me, that man you as of however I call 'Psycho', whether that's his real name or not, the alias suits him." He questioned the man on how he was, specifically his neck.
Back to top Go down
Buki
Xtinction
Xtinction

Soul Currency : 210

The Park - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 8:52 am

Buki took off his gloves and stuffed them in his pockets, he then began to check on the bite mark with on of his fingers, the man had bitten through the skin and it was still bleeding he could feel the marks and was still eyes were still had the angered expression on them. Pulling his hand away he noted it still had blood on it My neck will be fine, but I am going to have to find that man, he could be a danger to civilians although he said he was doing it to keep civilians safe it was safe to assume he actually meant he wanted to kick the mans ass.

Looking at Elixar his mind began to recognize the man, he had seem him some where but with the confusion what happened seem to have slowed Buki's brain down a little. Slowly he realized who he was talking too, slowly the anger in his eyes seemed to fade W wait..did you say..Elixar ? speaking in a more calm tone as his voice seemed a tad nervous.
Back to top Go down
Elixar Takoyaiba
Xtinction
Xtinction

The Park - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 3:06 am

Elixar watched as the man checked his neck, stating he was fine, and expressing his concerns about the safety of the civilians in the area. "I wouldn't worry about them, none of them have a spiritual pressure that would cause him to take interest in him. Sure - he's a loose cannon, but with the exception of a stolen tricycle or two, he shouldn't really be causing any problems." He paused a second, "That aside, kicking his ass wouldn't do much good. You of all people should know this." This was the point at which Elixar was finally getting recognized for who he was. The anger in the man's eyes started to fade, and the tension changed to that of a slight uncertainty, or, dare I say it - Fear. The nervousness in the man's voice was only slightly evident as he blurted out a questioning recognition. Bluntly, ignoring the hesitation in the man's voice, he replied, "Yup, that's me."
Back to top Go down
Buki
Xtinction
Xtinction

The Park - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 9:59 am

This day was turning out very strange indeed, first Buki had met the man known as "Psycho" a name most fitting of him, and now he had ran into there leader Elixar. S sir he immediately saluted, the quickness in which he did it was slight astounding as it appeared to only take him a mere second, I..I apologize for not recognizing you sooner. For a moment Buki stood there silent, his face begin to change through several emotions, some stubble anger, nervousness and embarrassment I I apologize sir but that man is more than a loose cannon
Back to top Go down
Jushiro Izanagi
Captain
Captain
Jushiro Izanagi

Soul Currency : 207

The Park - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 10:03 pm

OCC: Guys can we at least stick to the posting rules? Its 250 words minimum, not an unreasonable amount. I would expect Elixar to lead by example.
Back to top Go down
https://souls-unleashed.forumotion.com
Elixar Takoyaiba
Xtinction
Xtinction

The Park - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 3:26 am

(OOC: Sorry, I've been bogged down with a lot of coursework, so really, I've just been trying to keep consistency up rather than post something substantial, but, I'll make an effort)

Elixar couldn't help but laugh as the man changed his demeanour in order to show a respect that Elixar so deeply did not care for, he waved off the salute, "I wouldn't worry about Salutes and Sirs, they mean nothing to me; I'm just your average kid."  Smiling, he looked in the direction that psycho had wandered off in. Whilst he couldn’t actually vouch for the wellbeing of anyone he actually came into contact with, Elixar was sure that Psycho would at least refrain from injuring random civilians. Although, there was a part of Elixar’s mind that bugged him to take Buki up on his request to track Psycho, he ignored it and kept neutral face. Trying to eliminate as much of the pause he had already started to create, he started to fill space with words in order to keep Buki off of the topic of Psycho.

“That may be the case, but I’ll take responsibility for letting him go around unsupervised. He’s an interesting guy, but he’s an asset we can’t lose. Speaking of assets, Buki-kun, what’s your rank within Xtinction? Internal Usurper? You seem pretty intent on tracking him, like a knight of justice – but then again, appearances and motives can be misleading, what position is it that you really hold?” It was a longer speech in order to fill the space between the two and Psycho, and to get a further insight into who Buki really was, his lack of real appearances in public did mean that – like just demonstrated, people tended to not recognise him that much, and vice versa, he could remember some things, but he wasn’t able to interact with people as much as he once was able to. Sighing inside at that mental note, Elixar earnestly awaited the response.
Back to top Go down
Buki
Xtinction
Xtinction

The Park - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 11:00 am

With some reluctance Buki's arm slowly moved down to his side no longer saluting, it was off for him, having some of a higher rank and power saying "I'm just your average kid". The words were also kind of hard to take because Elixar was also taller than Buki, by a feet at least to be honest some where inside him, there was a part of him going "why is he taller than me?!"  Being asked his rank in Xicution was kind of odd for Buki as apparently he gave off the feeling he was a Internal Usurper N no si quickly stopping as he realized he was about to say sir, Eh..I in war's embodiment, I..the..um it was obvious that trying to casually talk with a Superior was difficult for the man.

I...I didn't mean to mislead you..the was simply acting out of line.. he seemed to be shifting around a little, his hands slowly going behind his back it was obvious he was trying not to stand like he would normally when addressing a superior considering he got the feeling that Elixar was wanting a more casual conversation.  His eyes and what could be seen of his face however kept there composure but his eyes mainteined the usual cold look.   The pain was still there on his neck, it wasn't as bed as before, he had much worse but the blood was slowly coming out however Buki didn't draw attention to it focusing his focus on Elixar.
Back to top Go down
Elixar Takoyaiba
Xtinction
Xtinction

The Park - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 4:48 am

"War's Embodiment, eh?" Elixar mused, 'Well, that certainly explains his itching to fight.' Elixar spoke inside the constructs of his mind, he would often make mental notes in order to keep things less dull inside his mind, and so he could add to a database of information that he called his brain. Elixar could still see the tenseness in the man's body, admittedly, Elixar wasn't your standard 'superior', and it probably would take a while for most to warm up to his informal nature. He however wouldn't change the way he spoke in order to continue conversation, he would slowly bend people to his whims, casual over professional, that was Elixar's method of operation, it was one he quite frankly enjoyed. He'd been just like Buki when he served under Koga, was fiercely loyal, and never really took the time to just - live.

A simple life was something that he'd never had free access to, regardless of his powers, he'd always been subjected to harsh labour and standards, set by either himself or others. He noticed the cold eyes that sat unmasked on Buki's face, he wondered what it must have been like to be on the front lines so long. Elixar had once been nominated for the position, but the constant fighting concept displeased him, he preferred to only fight when necessary, or on good terms, in order to enjoy, not to survive. As such, he picked a role that much more suited him 'Inspirational Hero' was the title he held, and still occupied until he could name someone the successor to the position. There was Psycho apparently as his to-be appointed protoge, but he wasn't officially in the title, and as such, neglected his duty to do so.

"You're, um..." He pointed to the trickle of blood starting to make its way down Buki's neck. He circled his finger a few times to show the area. Once Buki was done tending to it, he would ask. "So, you've seen a lot of fighting in the past. Could you demonstrate to me some of the experience you have acquired in your exploits?" A twinkle in his eye and a smirk on his face showed his true intentions.
Back to top Go down
Buki
Xtinction
Xtinction

The Park - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 9:53 am

Buki's eye looked down at where Elixar pointed, he felt the blood dripping down his back it was then he fully noticed the strange wet yet warm feeling coming from the back of his neck, it came down his arm and back no doubt staining his clothes. Quickly he held the wound for a moment it seemed it had stopped bleeding and he was a bit too late to attempt to keep the blood getting down with a slightly annoyed groan he simply wiped his hands on the inside of his t shirt.

After he was done with wiping what blood was on his hand on the inside of his t-shirt he put his attention back onto Elixar, he had asked for a demonstration of his abilities and there was a twinkle in his eye and a smirk on his face Even superiors like a fight huh ? he thought.  I would gladly show you what I am capable of Buki spoke in a more stable way, his eyes slightly changed showing a more curious and excited look to them, quickly he hopped back at least two feet as he landed his knees bent and he had a fierce look in his eyes.

Suddenly he shot forwards, a green light seemed to be emanating form his feet it seemed excitement of testing his skills against a person like Elixar triggered his more aggressive side. Considering things were just starting he deiced to go text book, his right shoulder leaned back, fist clenched and arm pulled in to side, then he unleashed a straight right at Elixars face.
Back to top Go down
Elixar Takoyaiba
Xtinction
Xtinction

The Park - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 6:03 am

(Done, sorry if its not minimum word count, not feeling very well)

Elixar couldn't help but smirk as Buki reached to get patch up his wound, groaning. It seemed though, he responded to the concept of a fight pretty well. Buki regained his composure, finally talking straight without any hesitation, his eyes started to light up, showing some sort of interest in something now. Elixar's smirk increased to that of a curious, confident snarl. Buki hopped into his fighting stance, his eyes fierce against Elixar's less serious expression. As the fist shot forwards towards his face, he had the choice between two different options. He had the choice between leaning back to avoid the fist, but instead, he chose to weave left, his hands planted firm inside his pockets. His right leg came racing up towards head hight, using the momentum from his swerving left, his right leg would swing straight up to Buki's head for a swiping crescent kick. The force behind the kick wouldn't exactly be some sort of one shot strike, but the force behind it would still have enough force to move Buki even with a sturdy block. Elixar would have any apparent strain as he stuck. His hands were still relaxed within his pockets, he would not be using them for the majority of the fight if thing stuck with a standard fist fight, even if things escalated. The chances of Elixar withdrawing even one of his hands from his pockets was slim. Mostly due to the fact that Elixar generally refused to use his hands as he preferred using his legs to fight anyway. Whilst it was a sign of Elixar not giving too many a damn at this point, his removing of his arms would only result in his kicks being far more powerful, he wanted to have some fun, there was no point head-hunting so soon.

Curious to see how a seasoned war veteran would respond, Elixar was only moving at a slow pace, following Buki's lead in order to gauge how serious he would get and how quick, although, it did seem that fighting was something he was comfortable with - due to his immediate diving into the situation
Back to top Go down
Buki
Xtinction
Xtinction

The Park - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 1:09 am

Buki's fist hit nothing but air, seeing as his hands were in his pockets Elixar probably wasn't going to throw a punch, clenching his left fist ready to have another go at punching Elixar but something caught his attention form the corner of his eye, Buki saw what looked like a leg Shit. Quickly he swung his shoulder forwards to attempt and block the attack it was successful not the results he was hoping for though, he was moved aside luckily his hierro seemed to take some of the damage it seemed having some hollow power had its uses, but maybe it was more the fact Elixar didn't put to enough to one shot Buki into the kick that actually saved him.
He stumbled a couple steps, he had a some what surprised look about his eyes and what could be seen of his face, however they quickly changed back as he quickly regained his stance without much hesitation he decided to go on the offensive, green lights emanated from his feet as he shot diagonally towards Elixar, however Buki did something odd he seemed to attempted to hit at Elixars shoulder with his palm even though he was a few inches off Ah that's right.

It had been sometime since Buki was fighting without his gloves, he had usually shoot lava at them in a position like that, quickly he crossed his arms together in case there was an attack came, if there was no attack he would simply land on the ground still crossing his arms.
Back to top Go down
Elixar Takoyaiba
Xtinction
Xtinction

The Park - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 7:24 am

It seemed that Buki was responding less efficiently than Elixar expected, unsure of whether it was nerves, too long a break or some other residing factor, Elixar took no prisoners when Buki came racing in unprepared for his attack. He noted on the usage of bringer light to take him out of his disadvantageous position to put him in a better one. 'Fast. But.' His vision focused and his eyes narrowed as Buki moved in towards Elixar's shoulder, making a palm thrust far too far away from him. Immediately, Elixar realised 'He was preparing for a ranged attack, but there was nothing fired.' He quickly put two and two together 'Those gloves must be the source of his Fullbring.' With this fact now rolling around in his head. Elixar's eyes shone. A source of irritation with the man's carelessness. Whatever the reason was, the man had forgotten to properly equip himself against an opponent. Buki's arms crossed to deflect whatever Elixar threw at him. He burst forwards, his left leg trailed out to his side - leaving a golden trail as his Reiatsu started to trail out slightly, it arched upwards towards Buki's head, darting down towards the chest, up towards the head, it then dipped down at the last second, past the guard towards Buki's legs. It would slam through as he passed, aiming to knock the man into a violent forwards spin if the sweeping kick connected with the man's unprotected legs. Like a lightning bolt, cleaving through anything that got in its path. Elixar's leg sweep would be aiming to prove a point. He would come to a halt a few meters ahead, turning around with a far more serious look in his eyes, despite his hands staying planted in his pockets. "Your gloves. Put them on."
Back to top Go down
Buki
Xtinction
Xtinction

The Park - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 10:52 pm

Suddenly a chill went down Buki's spine, there was a look in Elixars eyes, however he noticed his left leg that seemed to leave a trail of golden reaitsu D don't tell me the leg arched upwards so Buki moved his arms upwards a bit more but then it seemed to move down too the chest and darted back up to the face then it darted down to the legs.  In that moment Buki was sent spinning, his body violently smashed against the unforgiving ground, he was laying on the ground face towards the ground, slowly he used his arms to slowly push him self up, his legs slowly moving as he stood up gasping.
He could still feel the pain in his leg D damn what was that about, was he trying to take off my leg !? staring at he Elixar who was now a couple meters away, however he could see the serious look in the mans eyes and his words made Bukis eyes change to shock as he realized what his superior was asking him to probably use his fullbring S..sir !?

Standing there, leg throbbing with pain and his superior now telling him to bring out his gloves Buki gritted his teeth as his facial expression changed to a more worried one S..sir you can't possibly mean for me to ... if I do that here the pain in his leg quickly reminded him of what happened a few moment ago, with great reluctance he put on his gloves Calm down, calm down
Back to top Go down
Elixar Takoyaiba
Xtinction
Xtinction

The Park - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 6:47 am

As the gloves slid on, Elixar started to ease the severe expression that he had plastered across his face. Buki had slowly picked himself off of the floor. Whilst Elixar might have come across as cruel in this instance, he was fully in control of his actions, and really, still only viewed this as a sparring opportunity, one that should not result in the weaker party holding back. He smirked as Buki started getting his act together with the placement of his gloves upon his hands. His image seemed a little more complete now. There was something about the worn gloves that radiated a familiarness. With this in mind, the glow in Elixar's eyes faded. The aura around his feet started fade in opacity, he spoke in a much calmer, softer tone. "Fight to win if you want to stay alive." Whilst it sounded like a threat, Elixar was far from oppressing, yet he did not joke at the concept of sparring, all sparring should be done to the utmost of their abilities, in order to show respect for the opponent.

As someone who spent most of his life fighting, he adhered to this rule quite seriously, and as such, he'd swiped at Buki's leg ferociously in order to get that point across. "Come." It was time for round two to begin, and for Elixar to experience the might of the War's Embodiment.
Back to top Go down
Buki
Xtinction
Xtinction

The Park - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 1:44 am

Hearing Elixars words seemed to shake Buki slightly, this definitely wasn't just any old spar, his life or body were in extreme danger or at least he got that feeling form the situation, this was deferentially a situation to go all out it seemed as the pain in Bukis leg seemed to dull as he lifted his hands Erupt a serious tone was uttered as his gloves began seemingly began to heat up. The red and the tinges of orange began to move around the gloves heat began to emanate from them as lava spewed out of them in front of Buki.  The lava that spewed out of it, quickly it began to squish into its self as it began to form something, it seemed to form a blade roughly about five foot long with a width of one and half inch, the handle seemed to be three inches long and easily had a width for Buki to grab it. It seemed to look like a broadsword. 

Garbing the handle with his right hand and then swiped it This only has twenty five Celsius but he charged forwards Even with this I can survive not wanting to waste any more time than necessary he seemingly was blindly charging again. He began to mix some lava in his left hand it would take time but a plan was forming. As he was a mere five feet away from Elixar he began to swing his sword, using the tip to try and do some damage rather than get too close.
Back to top Go down
Elixar Takoyaiba
Xtinction
Xtinction

The Park - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 3:19 am

The message had seemingly gotten through to Buki, his hands rose up and the gloves started to give off that feel of warmth Elixar could feel, except this time, it was an actual warmth, that of heat. The red and orange that was on the glove started to swirl about in thick globules. With the Command "Erupt", the globules spewed out from the gloves and started to form in front of Buki. Elixar watched closely. He had already deduced that the orange and red was some sort of heated liquid, and the most commonly associated with it was an obvious guess; his thoughts were confirmed with the command that had started it all. Waiting, Elixar watched as a blade started to form in Buki's grip.

His hand twitched inside his pocket, the concept of a sword battle enticed him, but for now, there was no way he could think about releasing his Fullbring, even in its incomplete stage. With that in mind, he stood still as he waited for Buki to close in. The swipe from the sword came in so that as much of the range could be utilised, preventing Elixar from coming in with another leg sweep. 'Well, at least he's learning.' He uttered internally as he leant back to allow the blade to pass right over him "oop." The single noise he comically uttered as he allowed the blade made of lava to pass by him. There was lava in Buki's other hand, but there seemed to be no immediate follow up. For now, Elixar would wait within range of the other fighter to allow him the opportunity to have a few more attacks.
Back to top Go down
Buki
Xtinction
Xtinction

The Park - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 5:47 pm

After the blade went passed Elixar and a small comical noise seem to come from him, admittedly Buki reacted a little to this with a rather annoyed low growl. He made a very exaggerated swing to the left side, he seemingly over swung his blade attempting to draw as much attention as possible with it, his left hand however poked out below his right fore arm. Making a small thrusting motion with his palm a small bit of lava only ten Celsius shot out, it was a short blob of lava about small handful at most, at first was going towards Elixar but after making some motions with his hands the blob moved up wards above Elixar.  However Buki continued to swing his blade, his arm tucked in a little and he swung the sword to the right, this time the swing wasn't exaggerated it was faster and seem to waste as little movement as possible.

After the second swing, he hopped back a little about a two steps back the lava still remind in the air, until Buki made a quick motion with his hand, quickly flicking it down wards.  As he made the motion the lava blob quickly descended down on Elixar's head, as it feel Buki lunged forwards, his blade point forwards as he went to thrust the blade at Elixars chest, however he didn't go too far in only so far as the tip could hit not wanting to get in range for another of those kicks.
Back to top Go down
Elixar Takoyaiba
Xtinction
Xtinction

The Park - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 9:45 pm

A growl. It seemed Elixar had quickly gotten the true, battling side of Buki out. The offensive manoeuvres that he performed quickly grew in complexity and precision. Smirking, Elixar ducked down under the exaggerated first swing, he made now sound this time as to not mock the fighter who was now holding a lot less back than before. The heated blade passed cleanly over his head as Elixar began to stand again as the globule of surprisingly cool lava passed above his head. The second slash had Elixar stepping back whilst leaning slightly to avoid getting cleaved by the swipe. He watched the globule start to fall. It was relatively cool, and Elixar knew he had a higher spiritual pressure than any of the human's he'd met, so, a rather childish idea formed inside his head. Buki followed the globule's decent with a charge. But this left him open to an unexpected, childish form of a counter attack.

Elixar jumped up to meet the globule in the air. Rotating, he built up the momentum before hammering his foot upside the globule whilst coating his foot and subsequently the globule in his own spiritual energy. The globule was kicked just as a football would be, racing towards the charging Buki "Catch!" was Elixar's only form of warning, a devilish, relaxed, comical look was painted across his face.
Back to top Go down
Buki
Xtinction
Xtinction

The Park - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 7:17 pm

Once again Elixar had dodge his attack, this was getting frustrating for Buki was he was quickly losing his patience with this fight, not only that Elixar had now kicked his blob of lava back with some of his own spiritual pressure in it, the ball hit raced for buki who couldn't dodge in time so held up his blade to block it. As the blob hit he could feel it still pushing forwards, he swung the blade sending it flying off into the sky.  His eyes changed they seemed to just be more rage than anything, he had the feeling this wasn't even a spar for Elixar just a game causing Bukis rage to spill over.

His spiritual pressure seemed to rise as his facial expression changed to show visible rage, even under his mask outlines of what looked like him gritting his teeth could be seen, a flash is what remind as he shot straight up into the sky, his blade began to crack and lava began to slowly spill out and become formless within a manner of moments the sword was no more and now what remind was lava at Buki's hands there was at least two point five feet of lava at each hand.

Enough games he spoke as standing in the air, at least a two meters or so above Elixar, his arms extended, the lava moved as he did so spreading out and twisting around as he looked down Come he roared challenging his superior.
Back to top Go down
Elixar Takoyaiba
Xtinction
Xtinction

The Park - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 10:26 pm

(Sorry, not feeling great, this will be short, to lengthen it out, I might randomly add in a flashback, but that'll be at a later date, sorry :/)

'So he doesn't like to miss. Interesting.' Elixar mused as Buki rose up into the air and started to bend his lava into a less tangible form. It now more greatly resembled lava, free flowing, but still orbiting Buki's hands as he manipulated it. This would noticeably be more of a handful to operate against, but, Elixar was waiting for that. Something that would keep him on his toes was exactly what he needed. He kept his mouth shut, for inside, he had a little surprise manifesting within. He coated his body with Reiatsu as he rose up towards Buki with a jump. His hands still in his pockets, he was literally flying head first towards whatever Buki planned to throw at him. He didn't slalom, he didn't zig-zag, nor serpentine, he just moved in a straight line towards his opponent. He was told to come to Buki, and he would, whether Buki would be able to do anything to set Elixar back from there was all up to him. He felt that Buki had been restraining himself against the superior still despite Elixar's previous 'teaching', so, he would be alert and ready to dodge, until the attack on Buki's side warranted a response that wasn't a simple lean or sidestep, one that required Elixar's utmost attention.
Back to top Go down
Buki
Xtinction
Xtinction

The Park - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 12:03 am

Swinging both his arms forwards the floating lava shot forwards to Elixar, the lava seemed to keep a spread about it, however as it inched closer to Elixar small pieces of lava shot out still connected and they seemed to be in the shape of hands, about six of them two attempting to grab Elixars arms, two for his legs and two in the shape of fists to punch him.  This was taking a lot of concentration on Bukis part as he also had to focus staying in the air, as well as keeping the lava to a point where he wouldn't hurt accidentally give his Superior a serious injury. The rest of lava was actually slowing down, slowly coming to a halt about a feet away from Elixars position but it was obvious why.

There was a drips of sweet coming down from his fore head, his eyes maintain focus as he could feel even this wouldn't work, it wasn't a feeling he like. From the moment he attempted to fight his superior with just his hands and sword wasn't the best he could have done, he should have just stayed afar and tried to get him with his lava, the moment that though entered his head his focused wavered and the lava seemed to shake a little. This movement was probably just before the hands got near Elixars body, the shake was subtle but no doubt could easily be seen.
Back to top Go down
Elixar Takoyaiba
Xtinction
Xtinction

The Park - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 9:54 am

Swinging both of his arms forward, the floating lava Buki had summoned shot towards Elixar. The lava seemed spread out as it was fired. As it started to get closer to Elixar, hands started to shoot out from the them, two seemed to be aimed at the legs and hands, and two had curled themselves into bawled fists in order to strike Elixar down. Elixar smiled, the concentration was clear on Buki's face, it seemed he was still trying to tone down the heat of the lava in order to keep Elixar from getting injured. What didn't touch him couldn't hurt him, so, Elixar would be on the evasive as the hands closed in.

He dipped down and tilted sideways as the first hand aimed for his right arm, twisting over it it, he curled around it so that the ones targeting the legs would miss their marks. He then closed in on the two fists, barrel rolling as he passed in between them, the moment he was clear, he ascended quickly, he was still spinning from his barrel roll, and he started to tuck as he slowed his ascent down. With a spray of kicks, he shot 6 compressed energy blasts towards the globules from which the hands spawned, with an additional one firing towards Buki. The technique known as Bala, something that Buki may have recognised as part of a Hollow influence on his spiritual pressure. The Heirro that Buki had demonstrated earlier was proof that he too possessed a hollow heritage. This Bala would quickly move towards the intended targets with spot on accuracy, the Bala aimed at Buki would be aiming for this stomach/torso area.
Back to top Go down
Buki
Xtinction
Xtinction

The Park - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 9:50 pm

There was a huge gap between Buki and Elixar, even with his fullbring released he still couldn't do much against this man it was infuriating to no end, how could there be such a gap ? For the first time in a while Buki felt powerless against an opponent,  he was trying to twist the hands in on Elixar but he couldn't in time as he balas were shot through them Damn words uttered before he saw the last bala coming towards him, all he could do was bring his arms in close, causing the lava to move closer together in an attempt to block the bala how ever it was too slow.

As the bala was drawing closer Buki's mind flashed to when he had just gotten his powers it was quite frightening experience to remember, as the bala hit he remembered the lava scorching his body forcing him to yell out in pain.  There was some smoke form his stomach, his iron skin had absorbed much of the damage but it wasn't enough to completely stop it only dulling the attack slightly.   However he stood there in the sky huffing and puffing Thank you... he said before his spiritual pressure began to rise to its peak But I still have one attack left he said as the lava began to come back to him, stopping a few feet in front of him and slowly it began to merge together, it slowly became a five foot blob of lava.
Back to top Go down
Elixar Takoyaiba
Xtinction
Xtinction

The Park - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 11:34 pm

Speed; it was something Elixar loved, whilst he may not have possessed a latent ability to use the Bringer Light skill, Elixar found his natural speed enough to make up for his inability to use the technique without vicious cooldowns. The Bala had proven too fast for Buki's Lava control, somewhat expected by Elixar as they were built more for speed than power, unlike the Cero that had fully manifested in his mouth. Although, Elixar's specific brand of personal Cero were still equipped for speed over raw power, along with a few minor status effects, the Cero was still far more powerful than a Bala, and as such, Elixar waited further to use it, he didn't particularly feel like dragging someone off to the hospital today.

It did seem that his usage of the Bala had triggered some sort of response from Buki, his tapping into the Hollow side of his Spiritual Pressure had granted him Heirro once before, and it seemed that he was remembering how to use it as he took the hit. The brunt of it still made its mark, but it seemed somewhat diminished as Buki stood in the air, huffing and puffing. His spiritual pressure began to rise. Looks like its time for the main event. Elixar put himself on the same level as Buki, they were now hovering on the same plane. Waiting, he braced himself, hands still in pockets as he waited for Buki's attack.
Back to top Go down
Buki
Xtinction
Xtinction

The Park - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 1:43 am

Holding his hands forwards his gloves began to spew lava once more adding another five feet to the blob of lava, its head also increased to about fifty Celsius. It had been a while since he was able to get this much lava, his scars seemed to burn slightly as the memories were still persisting his teeth gritting until he finally tore through the mask with his teeth, spiting out the bits of fabric.  Ahh fuck this isn't going to last much longer, I can risk waiting to make make "that" attack, however bending his elbows and allowing his hands to get near his chest This should be enough to at least do something the ten foot blob wasn't exactly a technique but it would be able to do something.

The blob began to become more cylinder like as it twisted and stretched I am curious he could sense the Elixars spiritual pressure, he bit his lip and a small trickle of blood came out, it was so frustrating. He knew he could probably use his technique on him but it wasn't exactly something made for this kind of situation, plus he didn't properly prepare it. If was so frustrating, this made him feel like nothing had changed since the day he got this power, he hadn't advanced  any further still a teenager frightened of his own power.
His spiritual pressure and lava seemed to waver as he threw his hands forwards, full of self hatred and frustration, the ten foot lava cylinder shot towards Elixars body.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Park - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park   The Park - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Park
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Souls Unleashed :: The Material World :: Kagamino City :: Northside Kagamino City-
Jump to: